CPoke skips to your heart!

CrystalPoke

Why, hello there! I just recently joined Serenesforest, after a while stalking it anonymously. People usually call me CrystalPoke, or just Poke for friends, whatever you prefer :P

I discovered the Fire Emblem world thanks to SSB4, most exactly thanks to Lyn's trophy. My first FE game was Blazing Sword, then I played more and more of them, such as Sacred Stones or The Sword of Seals. My first hack was The Last Promise, managed to beat it btw. I really like the ROM-hacking world, be it Fire Emblem or not.

I also like the Pokémon world and the Indie games world. My goal is to do a ROM-hack of both Fire Emblem and Pokémon (I know a bit about that, but I'm still a noob)

I'm from Spain, and although I'm good with English I may do some mistakes, in that case just forget me xD

One thing before ending this message: SAGES AND SWORDMASTERS RULEZ!

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

ROM-hacks are great, Pokémon is great, Fire Emblem is great and Blazing Sword is a good game. I see you like Eevee me too but it needs a ghost type evolution.

Welcome to the Forest, CrystalPoke!

A RomHack of Pokemon and Fire Emblem?

What will it be? A Pokemon system combat for FE or a FE system in a Pokemon World?

Or something I can't even imagine because of lacks of imagination?

Anyway, I wish you luck for your project, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the Forest, CrystalPoke!

A RomHack of Pokemon and Fire Emblem?

What will it be? A Pokemon system combat for FE or a FE system in a Pokemon World?

Or something I can't even imagine because of lacks of imagination?

Anyway, I wish you luck for your project, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

No no, it's not that. The hacks are separated. I learn about both rom-hacking Pokémon and Fire Emblem at the same time.

Anyways, thanks for the support ^^