Polloron Pixel Gallery

PoLlOrOn

Thanks all! I'm starting with this spriting style of Fair Embul (...and LIVE A LIVE For the life!). These are not my all sprites and my english sucks!

vsprite_by_polloron-d8vcatv.pngsprait_by_polloron-d8pmheb.pnggengar_red_eyes_theory___111_by_polloronbanana_wolf_by_polloron-d8udkt5.png8_bits_to_16_bits_by_polloron-d7h650i.pnregigigas_by_polloron-d6d1uvg.gif

eva_by_polloron-d77aw8l.pngmegaman_cutscene_by_polloron2-d5qkbbh.gi_pixel_over__mega_charizard_by_polloron-

That's all! よろしく

Edited by PoLlOrOn

Clearly the worst, hang your head in shame! >:0

/sarcasm

Nice works. I am very curious to see what you come up with next...

I think you might enjoy the battle sprite competition we have here. ;)

Check out the latest. Also check out the earlier ones for some cool stuff.

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Looks really cool. The ear is a little weird though, move it down 1 or 2 pixels. Also his nose could probably be moved down a pixel as well unless you're going for that angle.

I'm doing too slow this mugshot, here another wip, and he had 19 years this character but his head is smaaaaaall with Noble Warrior Class (Yup, custom class), i need to fix the proportions and ear.

3fb70ed380422347a41b20bf13a760ee.pngc799a7d38f65a96c50943805f44b42d2.png

and thanks for the comments!

It is indeed very clean but the poor guy has a really small head. There are also some issues with conflicting angles - the head/face suggests a tilted position (like Fado from FE8) but the body seems to be straight across. I'm also a bit critical of the fact that the scarf is inside his collar but uh, I guess that's just a fashion thing. I do really like it, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...