Polloron Pixel Gallery

PoLlOrOn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm intrigued by your spriting method. You do things piece by piece? Seems unusual. Most artists I've seen seem to do the whole thing in phases. Doesn't it get complicated to keep track of what goes where?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm intrigued by your spriting method. You do things piece by piece? Seems unusual. Most artists I've seen seem to do the whole thing in phases. Doesn't it get complicated to keep track of what goes where?

Yeah! My process of spriting is piece by piece, mostly I helped me with a sketch. For me isn't very complicate to done this way.

Well, new sprites!

the_hero_of_ivalice_by_polloron-d9kjcki.hiresgabit_by_polloron-d9n132d.pnghrdriflim_by_polloron-d9n12bh.png

(Ramza sprite: Yup i have dilemma with the left side)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow... a Pokemon spriter that isn't completely horrible, I am very impressed, you are most likely one of the only good Pokemon spriters out there, you should feel proud!.

• 3 weeks later...

it barely needs to be said that one can barely contain one's delight at these amazing things that cover a huge variety of stylization choices and look better than the original material's execution of the style

blue-hair-goggles wip looks like their neck is a bit long.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

It's a loooong time i don't visit in this forum and i want to revive this post.

2016 - 2018

Adult IkeCelesIwi by PoLlOrOnAvatarsito by PoLlOrOnTest by PoLlOrOnMorioh GhostGalactic grunts by PoLlOrOnMonky by PoLlOrOnMugs by PoLlOrOnMockup by PoLlOrOn

Listoco by PoLlOrOnFdsafd by PoLlOrOnChingodetiempo by PoLlOrOnMugshotst by PoLlOrOnRyoryo by PoLlOrOnCumple by PoLlOrOnPatric by PoLlOrOnKanyegba by PoLlOrOnRemakeMugSmile by PoLlOrOn

Unknown by PoLlOrOnMock Dsaup by PoLlOrOnComi by PoLlOrOnGuaguaguitarra by PoLlOrOn

Prototype Mock Up by PoLlOrOn

That's all! Soon ill submit more thing from Fire Emblem

Edited by PoLlOrOn

Bruh, the color choices on the teal haired cowboy!!! You show good restraint with his hair not being too saturated and really sells the warm wild west lighting! Also enjoying the final shade of the brown being purple! Structurally/anatomically he reminds me of Yoshitaka Amano's, but moreso on Front Mission rather than FF, although your style is far more developed with heavier shading and no fear of being a tad cartoony with characters where it's appropriate.

If I wanted to the make Metal Gear Solid: Pixel Ops, that style would be bloody perfect!

I also really like the cityscape scene, it looks like if Pokemon were a Point and Click Adventure! The lack of lifework, the slight de-saturation and more complex shading defintely make you work different, and more grounded.

Front Mission Examples

Spoiler

front_mission.png

frontmission_000.jpg

Edited by Khrene Cleaver