Offering Music Production

MageKnightPacífica

Hey, it's Paz, who barely appears on the forums. I've made a bunch of MIDIs that I hope you'll enjoy- I exported them in a big sample MP3 for you to hear. If you enjoy the sample, contact me directly or in this thread if you want my help in producing music for a hack. I'll give you both the MIDIs I've made in here and any more that you request as we collaborate.

Sample MP3.mp3

If this was all one song, it would be very confusing

Your music sounds very good, MageKnight. I like that you made several different songs, each with their own feel to it. I would've preferred them as their own separate file, but that's just me.

Instead of working on a hack, I'm working on an original idea. I already have someone working with me to create the music, though, but should I need another, I'll let you know!

Good stuff. Captures the Fire Emblem feel while still sounding like its own thing. I should really do this myself eventually, I have a few songs that people could use as well.

Did you compose all this stuff from scratch? Also, which program did you use to write it? I'm curious cause for 17 years old you've got some talent.

Edited by Rhayader

I'm interested, and intrigued.

How do you go with using auxiliary commands such as expression, pitch bends, panning etc? I'm all set for my chapter/battle music but I could definitely do with some original character themes and event music.

I'd also have to pass you the soundfont I plan to use in-game; would this suit your composition methods?

I think you need a keyboard pedal for expression usually. I'll get some samples to you. The important thing is getting a consistent sound across all songs, including the pre-existing ones.

Holy cow, I'm not the only one.

Wew, it works pretty well for me, though I never completely finish stuff (except for that one boss theme-esque song I did which is on my soundcloud). I've been practicing composing and the like since the start of the year though so I'm not that good yet ;-;