[FE8] Fire Emblem: Dust to Dust

circleseverywhere

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4rFMyb5.png

I think having health bars all the time is kind of annoying, so now they only show up if you're not at full HP.

So are you gonna rename the game ;):

stop reminding me

Oh also now that Volume 3 is over I can start writing again. I'm already looking for ways to fit in certain characters/events into the story. And since I'm about to get real busy, I could use a hand with mapping/sprites/writing/animating/playtesting/god knows what else if anybody wants to get involved!

Inspired by the incredible feats of SquareRootOfPi, I give you:

JwwDJUS.gif

HP bars!

The sense of achievement is almost enough to cancel out that Volume 3 Finale. Almost.

Maybe I should actually give RWBY a shot so I'm not lost when it comes to this hack

And since I'm about to get real busy, I could use a hand with mapping/sprites/writing/animating/playtesting/god knows what else if anybody wants to get involved!

I'd be happy to act as a proofreader/editor once the script is far along enough to warrant it, if you like.

Not trying to brag or anything (it's nothing to even brag about IMO...) but I'm an experienced playtester (cough several years of hacking experience) and writer for all sorts of things, so I could say, play-test, scout for errors, and give general feedback on the writing or anything else (animations, map design, story, almost anything within reason). Just let me know.

I'm also cool with HP bars only showing for units not at full HP. not a big deal either way though, I don't think. (I'd have to play to know for sure though)

Boop.

8Lyp3Eb.png

To everyone who's offered help, thanks! I'll be sure to get in touch once I have something worth giving feedback on.

The wait for this release is going to be long and difficult.

This is seriously awesome.

I'll playtest or something if you want

4rFMyb5.png

I think having health bars all the time is kind of annoying, so now they only show up if you're not at full HP.

stop reminding me

Oh also now that Volume 3 is over I can start writing again. I'm already looking for ways to fit in certain characters/events into the story. And since I'm about to get real busy, I could use a hand with mapping/sprites/writing/animating/playtesting/god knows what else if anybody wants to get involved!

I can help with writing and play testing.

Reporting because those are ovals, not circles.

Also, hit me up with any testing or proofreading. I can also sprite to a lesser degree and I guess I can write, but I don't know if it's up to your level.

RWBY VOL. 3 S P O I L E R.

P.S. The name can still work, since Pyrrha is technically dust.

Getting help from RT would be enough for me to actually watch RWBY.

I'll assume the demo is still the one-chapter thingy with some updated graphics, so I'm gonna leave this here for now.

This is looking like it's going to be the best game ever

One of the game devs at Roosterteeth wanted to try my hack (!!!) but of course I couldn't very well let him play my crappy old demo.

So here it is again, with a fresh coat of paint!

GET IT NOW

tumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o1_250.pngtumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o2_250.pngtumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o3_250.png
tumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o4_250.pngtumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o5_250.png
tumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o6_250.pngtumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o7_250.png
tumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o8_250.pngtumblr_o3fp4bEtaF1v5wra8o9_250.png
I saw this post and got really excited but then when I download it the file is empty. It's not zipped it's just empty I can't patch it into anything. It's just plain empty. Anyone else having this problem or am I just going about this the wrong way? Edited by Balcerzak

Hey! Just saw the tweet from Brian Reilly (@Skilltacular) one of the RT Games Producers. I've been an FE fan since I first played Sacred Stones many many moon ago, and a RWBY fan from the Red trailer. I made this account just to let you know how hype I am for this and that I'd be willing to help should you need any. You're doing fantastic work, keep it up!