[FE8] Fire Emblem: Dust to Dust

circleseverywhere

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that asking for a release date isn't allowed, if not, then I apologize, another forum I'm on doesn't allow it. :v

You're allowed to ask, the answer you will generally get is "when its done" or "don't ask for a release date", for obvious reasons.

• 3 weeks later...

Considering Yang's Semblance, I really feel like she should have either Wrath, Vantage, Resolve or Vengeance. Maybe all four. Muahahaha.

I just had to sign in once again after all this time to show my support again for this project.

You're doing amazing things with amazing results.

Please please keep up the work you've accomplished! We're all here wishing for your success and offering our assistance.

• 1 month later...

I've been silently following this for a while now, and I can be silent no more: This looks absolutely phenomenal. The sprites and portraits are amazing and the gameplay elements and changes like Velvet's box, Pair Up and the Dust mechanic are beyond incredible. I am honestly so hyped to play this when it's done, and wish you the absolute best of luck.

If there's anything I can do to help with the hack, weapon sprites, battle sprites, story proofreading, anything, please let me know because I'd love to help.

Edited by AlphaReshiram

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly made an account just to post on this.  I'm really excited to see what comes of this!  From some of the screenshots I assume team JNPR will be playable characters (I hope so because Jaune is my favorite)  Anyways, I don't actually have anything useful to say unfortunately, just good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading the topic, and I have a suggestion about the fate of that character.

Go the super robot wars way, where you can change the fate of certain characters if you do it right. In a FE game, that could mean either suports (Fates do it) or maybe with finishing x goal in y turns? Something like that.

And you could apply the same with the fate of that other character whose sprite could be troublesome after that happens.

Just tossing some ideas, this hack looks really interesting.

Edited by Ergast

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After playing the demo I have one request:

Nora - should be a fighter or common soldier if fighter just cant be done..  but shes the perfect candidate for a fighter class with her hammer skills. I know shes named the Valkyrie but she doesn't wield magic, she smashes with a hammer! Plus, there's never a female fighter, like ever, and considering how well you do with sprites and animations, i think you'd be the perfect FE hacker in requesting a female fighter.

SO PLEASE!!??

Those Ruby animations = :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: And Pyrrha's sprite is so perfect its mind-blowing lol. *bows at your hacking awesomeness*

Yooooo updates

nice

Minor RWBY vol 3~5 spoilers. I doubt anyone here wouldn't know about this, but just in case this counts as a spoiler

Spoiler

I wonder if you get Weiss' knight summon to work, hell I wonder if you are planning to add that soon

Can you add Weiss' knight summon, maybe if and when Weiss can "promote"

Actually, maybe the Vol 4 costumes can be the promoted versions, idk, just random thoughts in my head that I am still continuing to type even though it doesn't make sense why I am still typing, why am I still typing, oh god stop

Is it safe to assume that the Ruby stats aren't the final stats? I feel like that Spd cap is too low for someone whose semblance is called "Speed"

I feel like I sound like a hater rn so I'll just stop, I think I rambled for long enough now, sorry