• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my trickster Anna still ;____;

Of course, I haven't played Fates so I can't judge too much

Fates Anna is cute, but Trickster <3

Dont get on my case for trickster being a bad class

Edited by Manakete Morgan

Fates Anna is cuter, but she is still a money grabbing scoundrel.

Anna kept the Secret Shop but was never, ever money obsessed and unlikable as she is in Awakening. As I said, in Fates she is better, but still not the Anna I know.

She was not much of a character but she certainly wasn't the sexy girl version of the Pawn Shop Man.

Hence why sometimes Bland > Unique. When Anna was bland (just a flirty cute girl who acted as a mascotte), you either though she was cute or nothing else. Now that she is what she is I personally find it hard to like her, which is weird because I like money loving characters. Even if she was a cute guy I couldn't bring myself to like her because her love for money and being a flirt is all there is to her.

Now every time Anna is brought up it's all about the money. Money money money. I don't recall her being like this in the other games she appears in.

And Y U NO BRING JAKE BAK?!?! ANNA X JAKE S SUPPORT WHEN?!?!

Fates Anna is cuter, but she is still a money grabbing scoundrel.

Anna kept the Secret Shop but was never, ever money obsessed and unlikable as she is in Awakening. As I said, in Fates she is better, but still not the Anna I know.

She was not much of a character but she certainly wasn't the sexy girl version of the Pawn Shop Man.

Hence why sometimes Bland > Unique. When Anna was bland (just a flirty cute girl who acted as a mascotte), you either though she was cute or nothing else. Now that she is what she is I personally find it hard to like her, which is weird because I like money loving characters. Even if she was a cute guy I couldn't bring myself to like her because her love for money and being a flirt is all there is to her.

Now every time Anna is brought up it's all about the money. Money money money. I don't recall her being like this in the other games she appears in.

And Y U NO BRING JAKE BAK?!?! ANNA X JAKE S SUPPORT WHEN?!?!

Basically how I feel about it. They made Anna so unlikable and changed her from barely anything to incredibly annoying and one dimensional. I'll take barely anything over what they did to her. It's sort of like in FE12 how they made characters who had one line of dialogue into characters with full support lines. It usually doesn't work, and potentially ruins a character you might've liked for some small reason.

I desire screenshots or videos of maid Anna... Especially since it's one of her classes, lol

She'll be useful in the next Nohr run since gold is very tight on it and that she can get Easy Life to further her greeding needs.

...And voted neither.

Edited by Oboro

I like Awakening Anna on the grounds of free excellent drop-in staffer who can sometimes dodge, occasionally absorb a single hit, and hit 24?26? mag(iirc) just in time to pull the 1 turn no galeforce rescue staff chain for chapter 25. Her other moment of highlights include drawing fire from 2 range from enemy Griffons in Morgan's paralogue in L+ and dodging them with a sword. Pretty vital to my strats that chapter, especially since she doesn't get doubled by griffons and can dodge the non-hawkeye ones and can also stand on water, which was vital to the formation I took to train both Lucina and Morgan at the same time. I found her very useful as a unit.

In cases of not being impressed by personality (I don't like nor dislike, in this case, just not impressed) I tend to go for in-game no-grind gameplay prowess. Fates Anna... well I guess the only video I see of her is Omega's postgame thing, so I guess she might be more useful if you hit up her DLC a lot earlier in the game since iirc DLC other than the fixed party ones do scale based on progression, but I tend to be avoidant of using DLC prior to postgame anyway, so I don't see her being very useful in fates in comparison. Also you can't buy a practically-infinite stash of rescue staves anyway, and they're fixed-range this time

05eX2y.jpg

Maxed Adventurer Anna.

NpjPfN.jpg

I thought that she'd start off as in the Chapter with all caps. Guess she's losing her touch.

ycommy.jpg

Why is she more adorable in this game?

P22pPc.jpg

She can be the cycle of Bowman/Rod Knight.

BAmLYE.jpg

She can have sex with the male avatar. Anna, you dirty slut. What about last game?! D:<

Gonna do this S support next Nohr run.

qVB8wj.jpg

QhFRqy.jpg

Bowman promotion as well as Adventurer with a Master Seal.

Edited by Oboro

Anna is better off single.

Jake means nothing to me, I always marry Anna, ALWAYS, lol

Is someone here jelly of the sexiest ballistician?;)

I want Jake back and I want him to have a (very preferably unmarriable) little Anna as an offspring. Then we can watch Anna give birth to another Anna and the world of FE goes full circle all over again.

Is someone here jelly of the sexiest ballistician?;)

I want Jake back and I want him to have a (very preferably unmarriable) little Anna as an offspring. Then we can watch Anna give birth to another Anna and the world of FE goes full circle all over again.

I like Jake but my problem with it is the whole multiple Anna thing

I mean do they all have boyfriends named Jake because that's gotta be polygamy incest or a string of incredibly strange coincidences

I honestly don't really like the multiple Anna thing at all how long has that existed

I feel like that might be the reason Jake seems permanently gone

or maybe just because so you can marry Anna I don't know

05eX2y.jpg
Maxed Adventurer Anna.
NpjPfN.jpg
I thought that she'd start off as in the Chapter with all caps. Guess she's losing her touch.
ycommy.jpg
Why is she more adorable in this game?
P22pPc.jpg
She can be the cycle of Bowman/Rod Knight.
BAmLYE.jpg
She can have sex with the male avatar. Anna, you dirty slut. What about last game?! D:<
Gonna do this S support next Nohr run.
qVB8wj.jpg
QhFRqy.jpg
Bowman promotion as well as Adventurer with a Master Seal.

Wait... how come her starting stats in your file different from her actual bases? O_O

I like Jake but my problem with it is the whole multiple Anna thing

I mean do they all have boyfriends named Jake because that's gotta be polygamy incest or a string of incredibly strange coincidences

I honestly don't really like the multiple Anna thing at all how long has that existed

I feel like that might be the reason Jake seems permanently gone

or maybe just because so you can marry Anna I don't know

It's the last one. Jake has appeared, AFAIK, in all the Marth games, FE7 and in Genealogy as a generic in a conversation for a replacement child. And in all his appearences, he's clearly Anna's boyfriend.

So the reason is simply so that you can marry Anna while having her as a pure virgin boyfriend-free girl.