Post Your FE Merchandise!

The Geek

This is a thread to share pictures of what FE swag you've collected over the years. Whether it be figures, trading cards from Cipher or the old FE TCG, or maybe even physical copies of the older, Japan-only FE games.

As for me, I recently got a figure of Sylvia from FE4

[spoiler=Aww, isn't she cute?]

G9kT79S.jpg?1

And a physical copy of FE1

[spoiler=Complete with glorious Pantsless Marth on the label!]

z0atdpe.jpg?1

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that figure is amazing! I have never seen merchandise for the older games before. The only thing I have atm will probably be the most boring. xD

Aqua's necklace - The cool thing about it is that the crystal shows a very different blue depending on the lighting. It's hard for me to catch the colors just right because it's not just blue but ranges from like a royal blue all the way to an icy color. You can see my phone in it's reflection but it's without flash and it just looks like a dark dark blue if you shine a direct light on it no matter how close or far the light is. (Lol you can probably tell I tried to catch the color before but it was so frustrating that I gave up.)

F8TEBja.jpg

6L5xjZD.jpg

Edit: Oh dang! I forgot, it's not like really merchandise but I still have the giant pullout map of Tellius from Nintendo Power before the game was released.

Edited by Hatsuoki

Aside from the games (which is FEs 7-9 and 13), the only merchandise I have is the Marth amiibo. Fire Emblem stuff is extremely hard to come by, even if you're not a collector.

I do, however, have posters and magazines that have FE characters on them, if that counts. They're from Nintendo Power or Force.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. Don't got any.

I've built up a sizeable collection of FE stuff over the years, I have a dedicated cabinet for the games and main franchise stuff, plus more space for other things like the TCG cards and strategy guides (I have about 30 from all of the games).

4Hzvlk8.jpg

LevPbzO.jpg

I have lots, lots more stuff than shown here but never really bothered to take pics.

If anyone is interested I could go take some more I guess.

Edited by Colino

I don't have much, sadly... Not counting the games themselves, that is. But I've still got my box from the Awakening 3DS, the Awakening art booklet that you got if you preordered the game, a physical copy of the game, and Marth, Ike, and Robin Amiibo.

I also have a self-made Ike poster. ^^ And I have an Ike t-shirt coming in the mail next week! It's RD Ike in his arm-folding victory pose from Smash Bros and his no sympathy quote. :D

Edited by Anacybele

Wow that figure is amazing! I have never seen merchandise for the older games before. The only thing I have atm will probably be the most boring. xD

Aqua's necklace - The cool thing about it is that the crystal shows a very different blue depending on the lighting. It's hard for me to catch the colors just right because it's not just blue but ranges from like a royal blue all the way to an icy color. You can see my phone in it's reflection but it's without flash and it just looks like a dark dark blue if you shine a direct light on it no matter how close or far the light is. (Lol you can probably tell I tried to catch the color before but it was so frustrating that I gave up.)

F8TEBja.jpg

6L5xjZD.jpg

Edit: Oh dang! I forgot, it's not like really merchandise but I still have the giant pullout map of Tellius from Nintendo Power before the game was released.

The figure is actually rather cheap (if you look closely you can see that her left eye is kind of wonky) and it came from one of those boxes where you have a random chance of getting one of six possible characters, the others being Sigurd, Eldigan, Lewyn, Fury, and Tiltyu.

Before the Tharja and Cordelia statues and the Lucina Figma I think that these were the only FE figures available.

^Actually, FE 3 had a set of figures made for it

I know Marth, Caeda, Linde, Catria, Jagen, and Ceceille were among the ones made, but there may be more.

You can get them for about 7 bucks each on Ebay, and the FE4 figures you mentioned go for around the same price.

The figure is actually rather cheap (if you look closely you can see that her left eye is kind of wonky) and it came from one of those boxes where you have a random chance of getting one of six possible characters, the others being Sigurd, Eldigan, Lewyn, Fury, and Tiltyu.

Before the Tharja and Cordelia statues and the Lucina Figma I think that these were the only FE figures available.

Oh I see it. But I still think it's very cool. Her pose is really nice.

Lucina Figma and Tharja Statue, Amiibos

56KHmzB.jpg

P8VoZ72.jpg

LnrJlfy.jpg

FE4 figures that I got from PAX Prime 2015 and Chrom

9ZmsFtH.jpg

My N3DS keychains

x4LBvJd.jpg

Shirts

BsoQhfv.jpg

FE:A keychains

Wm7wK1M.jpg

Books and soundtrack

9qF5qTP.jpg

GVh8w78.jpg

Wallscrolls and Poster

2Z7Yd3R.jpg

MSLzAZK.jpg

Cards

OqV0ESk.jpg

gVbDjxf.jpg

Edited by kingddd

I have a good looking Marth amiibo and an Ike amiibo with a derpy face. All I can say is, bless amiibo for letting us have merch of obscure characters who will probably never have full scale figures, figmas or etc.

Although Marth and Sheeda(!!!!!) are getting Nendos! I'd like to own Sheeda's, and maybe repaint the expression I like the least to be the one on my avatar.

I also would like to have those mini figures of Levin and Sylvia <3 Although they seem like they might bend for being too heavy...

I have a good looking Marth amiibo and an Ike amiibo with a derpy face. All I can say is, bless amiibo for letting us have merch of obscure characters who will probably never have full scale figures, figmas or etc.

Although Marth and Sheeda(!!!!!) are getting Nendos! I'd like to own Sheeda's, and maybe repaint the expression I like the least to be the one on my avatar.

I also would like to have those mini figures of Levin and Sylvia <3 Although they seem like they might bend for being too heavy...

They're actually really light. A little too light actually. My Fate/Stay Night artbook fell on her and she broke off her stand. I need to find a way to fix her.

I'm too sleepy to take pictures so I'll just list them for now. Now updated!

3 copies of Fire Emblem Awakening (2 physical, one digital)

A copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (Complete)

A Copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Factory sealed)

2 Shirts from the Yetee: one for Join Nohr and one for Join Hoshido

Both of the Fire Emblem games available from the E-shop on my Wii U

A physical Copy of Shadow Dragon (Game only)

The Fire Emblem 3ds as well as the Fates N3DSXL on Pre-order

Preordered the Special edition of Fates, as well as individual Nohr and Hoshido versions (I'm crazy haha)

The Artbook for Fire Emblem Awakening (Japan printed. Want US printed too)

All of the currently available Fire Emblem Amiibo (With Roy on Pre-order)

I am insane enough to pretty much want everything I can get.

Edited by Melo the Mage

I have a few things

-Amiibos of Ike, Marth, Lucina, and Robin

-Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Wallscroll (Looks like this http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/e/e6/SDWallpaper.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120223021749)

-Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword Wall Scroll (Looks like this http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/15/14125/Fire-Emblem-Wallpaper-wide.jpg)

-All Fire Emblem english released games

-Fire Emblem Cipher Starter Deck Awakening

-Plan on getting Lucina figure soon

-Making a wooden replica of Caladbolg from Radiant Dawn

I thinks thats pretty much it, I feel like I'm forgetting something though.

Edited by SSbardock84

Too lazy to take pictures as well, but here's what I have:

- All the Fire Emblem amiibos

- Physical copies of FE9-11 (FE7 and FE8 are on my Wii U VC, while FE13 is digitally downloaded to my 3DS)

- Used to have a physical SFC Cartridge for FE3. Sold it a while back, and now deeply regret it.

Might also consider getting one of the Genealogy figurines (Ferry/Fury to be more specific)

Aren't those technically pieces of Super Smash Bros. merchandise, since they all have the Super Smash Bros. logo on the base of the stand?

Ig so. But since I have such few Fire Emblem stuff I just thought I'd add them, just put anything Fire Emblem related I could think of. But I see your point.