Post Your FE Merchandise!

The Geek

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have pictures, but here is the list.

physical copies of RD, POR (my best find at GameStop ever because it was in perfect condition with everything and I was able to get it for $25), SD, SS with box and FE 7 ( though I got the cart used with just the cart).

A T shirt that has Marth, Ike, Elwood and Crom on it and says "together we ride" I bought it on Sanshee a couple of years ago for Christmas.

The FE Awakening 3DS with box ( I sadly missed my chance to preorder because I did not know it was coming out and then it took me a few weeks to get the money together, but it is my favorite color and I just love it).

I managed to get all four FE Amiibos but I had to order Robin and Lucina from Japan and that is what I am going to do with Roy.

[spoiler=What I have]G0EdjzE.jpg

Tailto is super glued to her plate because I broke the stand thing on the bottom of her boot by accident

Not shown: The FEA GameStop pre-order art book, and a Lucina art I bought from ACen 2015 hanging in my room

Edited by EricTheMerc91

I've only got the first volume of the Japanese novelization of Sacred Stones. Can't read one bit, but it does have a few pretty artworks as well. And a beautiful watercolour picture of Seth and Eirika's flight. But I'm also not one for collecting merchandise.

A T shirt that has Marth, Ike, Elwood and Crom on it and says "together we ride" I bought it on Sanshee a couple of years ago for Christmas.

Man, I just missed getting that shirt. It's a cool one, so it's awesome that you were able to get it.

As for my merch, I have nothing that has not yet been shown in pictures already in this thread(this is actually incorrect but i'm too lazy to fix it), so I'll just list it:

- 25th anniversary soundtrack

- 25th anniversary posters

- The FE4 figures, though I'm missing Ayra :(

- The mini art book that came with FE13 preorders

- A Shadow Dragon wall scroll that will soon be accompanied by a Path of Radiance one

- a couple of Redbubble shirts that may or may not count; one has the Levin sword on it, one has various incarnations of the Fire Emblem, one has SSB4 Marth, and the last has a typographic SSBB Marth on it

- Physical copies of Awakening and Radiant Dawn, the latter still with its case and a slightly worn manual. Used to have Shadow Dragon but I sold it to a friend who was interested in the series.

Edited by Ambling Falchion

^Where did you get the 25th Anniversary Soundtrack?

Comiket. Hirondelle set up a thread back in February where people could request and pay him to pick up different items from the 25th anniversary booth, and I did just that. That's how I got the posters as well. If you're more interested in the songs than having it as a collector's item, you can get every single one on this site. It's just all the opening themes from FEs 1-8 and 11/12.

Edited by Ambling Falchion

Group shot of all the games I currently own; missing the Famicom games and Thracia:

http://imgur.com/2eZiAgY

Now I kinda wish I had bought the special edition of Fates, I even had it in my cart at one point when it went up for pre-order. Oh well...

Here's the actual merchandise I own:

http://imgur.com/YIov9qe

Included are the Marth, Ike, and Lucina amiibos (still waiting on a Robin reprint so I don't have to pay scalper prices), two boxes of Cipher series 1 cards, one box of series 2, both series 1 theme decks, Tiltyu figure, a Tellius map from Nintendo power, and an NP with Path of Radiance featured.

Hoping to expand my collection when I can get a better job that will pay for it.

Comiket. Hirondelle set up a thread back in February where people could request and pay him to pick up different items from the 25th anniversary booth, and I did just that. That's how I got the posters as well. If you're more interested in the songs than having it as a collector's item, you can get every single one on this site. It's just all the opening themes from FEs 1-8 and 11/12.

Well I'm interested as it for a collection and the songs but thanks, I didn't know that. Where on the site is it?

Well I'm interested as it for a collection and the songs but thanks, I didn't know that. Where on the site is it?

If you go to each game and go to the media part, you should be able to find each opening song and download those. Though the soundtrack did also include Tapestry from Mystery of the Emblem. I think. It's whatever song was named Mystery of the Emblem in the remake's soundtrack.

If you go to each game and go to the media part, you should be able to find each opening song and download those. Though the soundtrack did also include Tapestry from Mystery of the Emblem. I think. It's whatever song was named Mystery of the Emblem in the remake's soundtrack.

Cool, thanks.

The only FE merchandise I think I even have is a Marth amiibo.

I guess if the games count, I have a physical copy of FE7 and FE10, FE8 on the 3DS VC, FE7 on the Wii U VC (my brother wanted a copy too) and a digital copy of FE13.

When will the If keychains be released? Those will be added to my collection as soon as they get released lol.

AmiAmi says "Oct 2015" so probably sometime in the next week or so. You can pre-order both sets there, if you like, and then they'll ship out as soon as they're officially available.

EDIT: Actually, it appears they released today. They're no longer pre-orders on AmiAmi, just regular stock.

As far as this thread goes...

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I don't have that much merch, either. I have all the physical games for 7-11 (no boxes for the GBA games anymore), the 3DSXL Awakening model, Lucina & Ike Amiibos, a Tharja keychain, a fan-made Ike plush, and a bunch of Series 1 Cipher cards (my S2 set is still on its way). Will probably order a couple of those Genealogy figures from eBay next time I go to the States.

Edited by Kirie

AmiAmi says "Oct 2015" so probably sometime in the next week or so. You can pre-order both sets there, if you like, and then they'll ship out as soon as they're officially available.

EDIT: Actually, it appears they released today. They're no longer pre-orders on AmiAmi, just regular stock.

As far as this thread goes...

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I don't have that much merch, either. I have all the physical games for 7-11 (no boxes for the GBA games anymore), the 3DSXL Awakening model, Lucina & Ike Amiibos, a Tharja keychain, a fan-made Ike plush, and a bunch of Series 1 Cipher cards (my S2 set is still on its way). Will probably order a couple of those Genealogy figures from eBay next time I go to the States.

Haha I spoke too soon. I was confused as to when I pay because it was my first time pre-ordering from amiami.