Post Your FE Merchandise!

The Geek

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my keychains arrived. They are adorable af.

K3fsH8w.jpg

Not sure if I can say this here but I plan on selling the rest of the keychains. I have Camilla, Elise, Sakura, Aqua, M!Kamui, and F!Kamui available left.

Edited by Hatsuoki

post-14289-0-47603400-1446612972.jpg

This photo is about six weeks outdated. I've since obtained, purchased, or pre-ordered the following:

• The 100 Song of Heroes collection from the 25th Anniversary Concerts
  • The Tharja statue from Good Smile
  • The Akaneia Chronicle Memorial Book (en route)
  • The 25th Anniversary Making Of Fire Emblem book (pre-order)
  • The Cordelia statue from Good Smile (pre-order)

Also, the Tellius map poster shown in the photo has since been framed and mounted to a wall (not this same wall; this is my dining room, which had the biggest table for me to hold everything for a picture).

I also technically have a third set of NIB Fire Emblem amiibo figures in my possession, but that is for a near-future giveaway on my site.

Close up photos of smaller portions of my collection can be seen on my site's Instagram.

I'll probably take an updated photo of my collection at the end of the month or beginning of next, once those two books arrive. Hoping to order some Retro Protection cases and a glass display case for everything, but I'm not in a huge rush.

post-14289-0-47603400-1446612972_thumb.jpg

Edited by christianponte

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I went ahead and took an updated picture, even though I have three items coming in later this month that I was originally planning to wait for. The only new thing since my previous post is that all the games, boxed amiibo, and most of the soundtracks are now housed in plastic protectors from RetroProtection.

x2VMNZB.jpg

Closeups:

xNEmW4S.jpg

A6WOHag.jpg

81qvgpM.jpg

NO5weRh.jpg

TmRHABw.jpg

Well my keychains arrived. They are adorable af.

K3fsH8w.jpg

Not sure if I can say this here but I plan on selling the rest of the keychains. I have Camilla, Elise, Sakura, Aqua, M!Kamui, and F!Kamui available left.

Sigh... I want that Xander so bad. There were users on Taobao that offered to sell those keychains individually and he's sold out everywhere I checked. I'm considering buying the whole box just for him...

Sigh... I want that Xander so bad. There were users on Taobao that offered to sell those keychains individually and he's sold out everywhere I checked. I'm considering buying the whole box just for him...

Pfft that's pretty much what I had to do which sucks. I think they'll eventually show up on ebay though. Even some of the popular Awakening keychains still pop up there.

OK, I went ahead and took an updated picture, even though I have three items coming in later this month that I was originally planning to wait for. The only new thing since my previous post is that all the games, boxed amiibo, and most of the soundtracks are now housed in plastic protectors from RetroProtection.

x2VMNZB.jpg

Closeups:

xNEmW4S.jpg

A6WOHag.jpg

81qvgpM.jpg

NO5weRh.jpg

TmRHABw.jpg

I'm so jelly of your collection lol! I may post mine here sometime soon.

I've been collecting this stuff for about six years now, so here's what I've got- (Sorry. Old 3DS quality)

HNI_0005.jpg

In case you're wondering, here's Ayra in her packaging-

HNI_0092.jpg

And some some other stuff-

HNI_0006.jpg

HNI_0002.jpg

The games- (just need the box, manual, and useless (yet cool) inserts for FE7 and Sword of Seals/Binding Blade)

HNI_0089.jpg

I've got a Japanese Robin coming in the mail soon, and pre-ordered the FE Fates Special Edition at Gamestop.

Edited by Replica Model

You actually got all 7 of those FE4 blindbox figures? Very nice!

Thanks! I got 8 blind boxes off Amazon, I knew I was going to have a duplicate or two so I was going to settle just for the six of them. As I was opening them I noticed that this one is different and then it dawned on me that this one is Ayra! I still can't believe it.

Are Merc!Severa, Felicia, Jakob, and Hana all common cards then?

Severa and Hana are common and I'm guessing Felicia and Jakob are little tougher to find because they seem to be second tier(?). I don't know how the game works I just like the artwork!

Edited by Replica Model

Severa and Hana are common and I'm guessing Felicia and Jakob are little tougher to find because they seem to be second tier(?). I don't know how the game works I just like the artwork!

Did you get them individually or in booster packs?

Did you get them individually or in booster packs?

These are what you'll get from Starter Decks near guaranteed.

Hoshido

http://fecipher.jp/cards/ST0003.html

Nohr

http://fecipher.jp/cards/ST0004.html

The other cards will usually be from booster packs.

http://fecipher.jp/cards/BT0002.html

So something like second tier Jakob will not be in starter decks. I didn't get second tier Joker from the 16 booster packs that I opened.

Edited by kingddd

I'm so jelly of your collection lol! I may post mine here sometime soon.

Thanks! The pic's already outdated though lol... I got Monshō no Nazo (Mystery) and Thracia 776 Deluxe recently, and am just waiting for the new "Making Of" book and the Akaneia Chronicle Memorial Book to come in before taking an updated photo. Then that should be it for me for a while, probably until February.

You should! I like seeing everyone's collections, especially when they remind me of things I still need. :P

Edited by christianponte

Thanks! I got 8 blind boxes off Amazon, I knew I was going to have a duplicate or two so I was going to settle just for the six of them. As I was opening them I noticed that this one is different and then it dawned on me that this one is Ayra! I still can't believe it.

You certainly lucked out -- it's very difficult to find a full set of 7 available at a reasonable price -- I've poked around on the Internet and found a full set of 7 available for $300 on ebay whereas the full set minus Ayra can be found for like $35 on Amazon, not to mention that the condition of the figures isn't always going to be pristine.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I got these yesterday:

You certainly lucked out -- it's very difficult to find a full set of 7 available at a reasonable price -- I've poked around on the Internet and found a full set of 7 available for $300 on ebay whereas the full set minus Ayra can be found for like $35 on Amazon, not to mention that the condition of the figures isn't always going to be pristine.

Yeah, and it's not a common occurrence that she even appears on ebay. I mean, you could try your luck on the 8 sealed blind boxes on Amazon but assuming you got some already you'll be getting duplicates with the possibility of an Ayra. By the way, my Ayra is missing a small portion of her hair and I found a part of it and had to use super glue even for her, heck I'm afraid to move her a little when I'm dusting her off so it's got me worried about accidentally breaking her. It is certainly cool to have her but its got its serious drawbacks.

Man, I wish it's more feasible to just get Ayra and not the others, though, since I really want her and her only

but anyway here's shit I have

tumblr_nyae3szXZx1rbgrtpo1_1280.jpg

I have a few more cards (Ryouma's R version, a bunch of Navarres) at a friend's atm but that's what I have on hand

I do not have a lobster problem