Post Your FE Merchandise!

The Geek

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've mentioned my amiibo and Marth Nendoroid before, the former still being the bulk of my collection. But now I finally have some pictures to share.

Amiibo:

Spoiler

My current collection of FE amiibo (Smash Chrom and Byleth are the newest additions. I'm only missing Marth and F!Corrin). Some were gifts, but most of them I bought myself. Roy, which was a gift, was imported from Europe; and so far is my only imported figure.

But would you believe that of the ones I bought, I did not preorder any of them? It's true! Stinkin' lucky, I was.

a6idHCw.jpg

Rearranged closeup of FE Chrom, Alm & Celica, and Tiki:

lGhRNmy.jpg

You might've noticed three tin badges of Eliwood, Roy, and F!Morgan sitting on top of Lucina. Got these in 2016 at a convention (I think it was AM² or something like that). The selection was only from Awakening and Fates. Pity I hadn't played Fates yet, else I'd have gotten F!Kana instead of Eliwood. *shrug*

Closeup:

Spoiler

k3L8amX.jpg

My Marth Nendoroid figure. Got it at the same convention along with the tin badges.

Spoiler

uVqYeam.jpg

Closeup:

XS6Ex2D.jpg

And lastly, my Awakening 3DS. I hardly play it anymore, so it's really just an FE collector's item at this point. But I still cherish it.

Spoiler

W0t6w8o.jpg

Not shown: My 3H Black Eagles t-shirt; an image showing the official art of several FE7 characters grouped together, ripped out of a Nintendo Power magazine; and a standard paper-sized promotional FE8 poster which should still be lying around somewhere.

Except for Path of Radiance and Birthright, I have all English localized FE games, including spinoffs. (Shadow Dragon and FEW are digital, the rest physical)