[FE6] - BY Normal Mode Trash, FOR Normal Mode Trash

solrocknroll

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you pick both Dieck and Rutger again?

EDIT: Gonzales hasn't been drafted because he costs turns. Although since I don't have a flyer until Zeiss, maybe Gonzales' peakwalk would save me turns in Chapter 15.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Why did you pick both Dieck and Rutger again?

EDIT: Gonzales hasn't been drafted because he costs turns. Although since I don't have a flyer until Zeiss, maybe Gonzales' peakwalk would save me turns in Chapter 15.

because Tate and Zeiss were left over as the two fliers, and both cost turns, unlike for Rutger and Dieck. Besides, I got everyone but Niime that I was gunning for anyway.

Although this is also my first draft so oops

Edited by Franziska von Karma

I think douglas is needed for the gaiden chapter, he doesn't cost anything.

Everyone needs to recruit Zeiss (and Miledy) since you need them for 21x. Only people going Ilia route need to recruit Zealot (and Juno) and Sacae people need Dayan, Shin, and Sue.

Edited by General Horace

Garret.

Yeah, for 20x Ilia, you need Yuno recruited and alive at the end of Chapter 20, and only Zealot can recruit her, so Zealot is necessary for the people going to Ilia.

I'll start soon.

EDIT:

Chapter 1: 4/4

I have Alan give his Iron Sword to Roy so that Roy doesn't waste Rapier uses on enemies it's not effective against. Anyway, Marcus grabs Roy and moves forward, while Lance chips a fighter. Lance kills that fighter and chips two other on enemy phase. On Turn 2, Marcus moves up using his full move and chips a fighter with his Iron Sword. Lance moves up and chips the archer. On enemy phase, Lance faces a decent chance of death due to being attacked by the archer, a brigand, and 4 or 5 fighters. Lance gets strength on his first level-up, which lets him ORKO all of the fighters that attack him, resulting in another level-up that gives him the exact same stats as the previous level-up (Strength, Speed, Luck). On Turn 3, Marcus moves using his full move again and drops Roy next to the fighter to the right of the boss. Lance moves up using his full move so that he can kill that fighter next turn. On enemy phase, a brigand and a fighter suicide on Lance's Iron Sword, Marcus kills a fighter and Roy chips the aforementioned fighter near the boss. On Turn 4, Lance kills the fighter that Roy chipped since he blocks Roy's path to the gate, Marcus kills the boss, and Roy seizes.

Stats:

Roy Lv. 1.10 Base

Marcus Lv. --/1.26 Base

Lance Lv. 3.89 20HP/7Str/6Skl/10Spd/4Lck/6Def/0Res E Swords D Lances

Chapter 2: 7/11

Not having one of Ward/Lot/Dieck definitely cost me turns here, since I needed to have Lance spend time killing enemies that would attack Ward/Lot instead of helping Marcus bring Roy closer to the throne. At least he got some good levels out of the process. Roy got strength and speed on his first level-up, so he was able to help rout the enemies near the forts. Lance is almost to D Swords already, which should help in Chapter 7. Ellen didn't really get to do much since she fell behind my mounted units and was at risk of getting killed by hand axe fighters.

Stats:

Roy Lv. 3.89 19HP/7Str/5Skl/8Spd/8Lck/5Def/1Res D Swords

Marcus Lv. --/1.64 Base

Lance Lv. 5.37 22HP/9Str/7Skl/11Spd/5Lck/6Def/0Res E Swords D Lances

Ellen Lv. 2.22 Base

Merlinus Lv. 1.00 Base

Chapter 3: 7/18

It's such a pain to keep my undrafted units out the line of fire. I managed to avoid having any of them get hit by having Ellen and Merlinus facetank soldiers so that the undrafted dudes could run away. Of course, as a result, Ellen didn't get many heals in, but it's better than losing 4 turns.

Lance hit D Swords and Marcus got a level-up that might as well be perfect by his standards.

Stats:

Roy Lv. 4.95 20HP/8Str/6Skl/8Spd/9Lck/6Def/2Res D Swords

Marcus Lv. --/2.18 32HP/10Str/14Skl/12Spd/9Def/8Res D Swords A Lances E Axes

Lance Lv. 6.97 23HP/10Str/8Skl/11Spd/5Lck6Def/0Res D Swords D Lances

Ellen Lv. 2.59 Base

Merlinus Lv. 1.02 Base

Chapter 4: 4/22

Marcus slaughters most of the enemies just like he does in the FE7 version of this map while Lance helps carry Roy forward and also collects the Steel Blade village. Ellen gets her standard 2 heals per chapter and Merlinus acquires a Door Key. Couldn't get the Angelic Robe unfortunately.

Marcus hit D Axes halfway through the chapter.

Stats:

Roy Lv. 5.38 21HP/9Str/7Skl/9Spd/9Lck/6Def/2Res D Swords

Marcus Lv. --/2.75 32HP/10Str/14Skl/12Spd/9Def/8Res D Swords A Lances D Axes

Lance Lv. 7.24 24HP/10Str/9Skl/12Spd/6Lck/6Def/0Res D Swords D Lances

Ellen Lv. 2.81 Base

Merlinus Lv. 1.02 Base

Roy is like, 1 speed short of doubling most enemies, it's really annoying.

Chapter 5: 3/25

Lance picks up Roy and moves left using his full move, ending one tile short of the gate. Hand Axe!Marcus rescue-drops Roy to open the gate and then moves forward one tile with canto. Merlinus spends the chapter getting hit by fighters up north so that Ellen can heal him. The first enemy phase is horrible. No one has any chance of dying, but Marcus has to connect 10 hand axe hits in a row, otherwise the nomads parks themselves right in front of Marcus and block the way to the boss next turn. On Turn 2, Lance kills a Nomad and Roy moves to the space the nomad was occupying and chips a brigand on a mountain. Marcus chips the boss with an Iron Axe for an acceptable level-up. The boss attacks Lance on enemy phase with his hand axe, but misses. Roy dodge-tanks a bunch of hand axes for a level-up, and Marcus doesn't do anything really. On Turn 3, Marcus kills the boss with the Silver Lance, Lance kills a brigand for some exp, and Roy seizes.

Stats:

Roy: Lv. 6.00 21HP/9Str/7Skl/10Spd/9Lck/6Def/3Res C Swords

Marcus Lv. --/3.34 33HP/10Str/14Skl/13Spd/10Lck/10Def/8Res D Swords A Lances D Axes

Lance Lv. 7.69 24HP/10Str/9Skl/12Spd/6Lck/6Def/0Res D Swords D Lances

Ellen Lv. 2.93 Base

Merlinus Lv. 1.04 Base

Chapter 6: 4/29

Besides what may be the least reliable boss kill in Fire Emblem history, this chapter was pretty easy. Marcus and Lance break through the hoard of enemies in the middle with javelins and hand axes before dropping Roy in the throne room and taking on the stupidly dodgy boss. Seriously, I had to hit him with a 45 displayed hit from Marcus' Silver Lance and then finish him off with a 25 displayed hit from Lance's javelin. Eww. At least Lance got a decent level-up from the boss kill (Strength, Speed).

Stats:

Roy Lv. 6.78 21HP/9Str/7Skl/10Spd/9Lck/6Def/3Res C Swords

Marcus Lv. --/3.59 33HP/10Str/14Skl/13Spd/10Lck/8Res D Swords A Lances D Axes

Lance Lv. 10.14 26HP/11Str/10Skl/14Spd/6Lck/7Def/1Res D Swords D Lances

Ellen Lv. 3.30 17HP/2Mgc/6Skl/8Spd/8Lck/0Def/7Res D Staves

Merlinus Lv. 1.04 Base

Edited by Carmine Sword

Eh, Karel is completely useless, Gonzales is EFFORT, and Sophia needs too much special care to be used.

So I'll pick Wendy, since she at least shows up and could do something possible.

And with that, I guess everyone can start now, I'll be able to start mine later today actually,

Chapter 1: 4/4 turns

Marcus charged north with Roy. Roy managed to gain 50 EXP. It sucks not having someone to grab the treasure.

Chapter 2: 6/10 turns

I'm not sure how to do this any quicker but I managed to give Thany and Lott a lot of EXP.

Chapter 1: 5/5 turns

This is probably the best possible for me. Had Marcus carry Roy until the end, drop him, engage boss, and seize.

jB5brwF.png

ZMItTrI.png

Chapter 2: 8/13 turns

Oops. Not the best TC, but it'll do for right now. Having Dieck is the only thing that made this 8 turn even possible. He got two HP/SKL levels which was interesting. Oh, and Boss King Marcus's lance is nearly dry so oops x2

Chapter 3: 12/25 turns

It's pretty awful, so I'll just pretend I made some long term investments or something and that it'll get better

maybe

Chapter 4: 11/36 turns

I am really bad at speedrunning, but I still think it's alright.

Chapter 5: 5/41 turns

I take back anything I ever said. This wouldn't have been even remotely possible for me without Rutger crit-killing everything ever.

Stats:

http://imgur.com/a/orrZa

Edited by Franziska von Karma

CHAPTER 1 - 4/4 TURNS

Marcus ferried Roy, Bors distracted dudes.

CHAPTER 2 - 6/10 TURNS

Ward was too chump to ferry Roy ahead, but he got SPEED on one of his levels.

CHAPTER 3 - 7/17 TURNS

fighting ensued, Marcus killed the boss again.

CHAPTER 4 - 4/21 TURNS

Wolt and Ward distracted the cavaliers with their shitty defence so Roy (who's actually kind of thwomp) could survive the enemy phase on turn 3. Bors has 6 speed and 7 strength, fml.

CHAPTER 5 - 3/24 TURNS

Marcus killed the boss on turn 2 player phase and enemy phase with silver, then cleared the way for roy with the help of the chump squad.

i'll post stats after chpater 7 or something.

ward's actually been pretty useful the first few chapters... there are lots of soldiers...

CHAPTER 6 - 6/30 TURNS

Sidetracked for sue. The boss took two turns for Marcus to bring down since he's super fast.

screw it doing stats now

59a1f513b865b9efce454223cb35dbf4.png

probably not that bad for roy

actually that strength looks really really good.

4408c41ce879da088b57ef1da4ce0419.png

he got two points of speed!

a389a8713d845d6673da0d4a04590a37.png

Bors.pngBors.pngBors.pngBors.pngBors.pngBors.pngBors.png

46d1f69bb6d767507a2cf42a8cdf8c1b.png

i think he's actually got good levelups but man he still sucks.

286df0e11eba94a30914eae3c55b6d2d.png

DEATHS FOR THE CAUSE: 2

f90bd2dea0431d467aac98759449555a.png

wow, two points of res on a 5% growth

7a5bee7f50e5692fac3689165e90b29f.png

50 exp for one kill gg

I only have an iron bow and a steel bow though, I need to remedy that.

CHAPTER 7 - 6/36 TURNS

Deployed Thany and Alan for shopping.

Didn't have a door key, so had to go around the long way. Still, I don't think it made a huge difference.

CHAPTER 8 - 13/49 TURNS

Marcus and Zealot ran ahead, Sue picked up their scraps. Bors managed to talk to Wendy before Roy seized. Got all the treasure in the middle treasure room with a chest key.

Edited by General Horace