Emma and Shade Future Cipher DLC characters?!

PuffPuff

Emma

She is from Hoshido.

Shade

She is from Nohr.

They are not in the game. They must be downloaded. But...only Marth, Lucina and Minerva are downloadable right now!

I had thought that they were going to be the DLC characters for the starter packs like Marth and Lucina were last time. However considering that they were skipped there, I'm not too optimistic that they will be DLC at all.

I wish they had been normal characters in the game.

I mean, I think most people have noticed the shortage when trying to get all the kids unless you do things in a very specific way.

Well, they kinda didn't exist back then when development was hapening, they exist now in a mix of wanting more cards without runing out of cast and the need of mascot characters, they do have a podcast style thingy where they talk about the card game and all after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Emma states that she is 13 years old and if she makes it into the game, M!Kamui will be able to S-support her.

And have Kanna...

I am outta here.

Hey look on the bright side, at least it's not like REAL medieval times, where people started having kids as early as 9 yrs old.

Yeah I want to see Kozaki draw them (and Roy) as in-game characters. I always feel wierd using Einherjar because of the fact that they stand out from everyone else so much.

Which is why I love the Amiibo units (even tho I'll never get a Robin Amiibo, RIP the Dream) even if they are still Einherjar.