What would you change? (Potential Mechanics Spoilers)

Glorie

What I would want is to give all the weapons unique icons. I instantly disliked this new feature (every weapon type uses the same generic icon now) when I first started, and thought the background color was stupid. After four playthroughs, I can at least appreciate the background color as shorthand, especially now that the weapon triangles were mixed around in this game. But the icons is still something I really wish could be fixed.

I'd also make Invisible Kingdom not use the same visual style for like seven entire chapters. It was cool in Nohr mode because it came out of nowhere and made everything feel unique. Using the same thing seven chapters back-to-back and not even changing the lighting made it feel really dumb. It also felt like the plot stalled a bit, too.

I'd also not have the maps get repeated across campaigns. It was a letdown to see maps where you literally just played the opposite side of the same map between Hoshido and Nohr, especially after the Iwata Asks where it was said the team managed to avoid this...

Edited by Celice

Give most characters only 3 marriage options each.

Ditch the child characters definitely.

Elise and Sakura should be off limits for marriage.

Kamui could be special and have 5 options on each side, and have the option for gay OR lesbian on either side, with 3 straight options.

Nooo third route, this means either Aqua doesn't exist at all or dramatically shifting her role in the story.

Forging by sure, makes legendary weapons lose its shine, and break pvp, heck even awakening forging was less op.

Rinkaj with 20% more STR growths.

Give Aqua an special lance, and royal sisters too.

Dragonstones more versatile, give it 1-2 Range and they would be much better since building a Defensive formation set would be arguably more possible.

Forging again, too stupid.

Amiibo having some personal skills would not hurt either, and be able to reclass in anything or at least have a class tree.

Brave weapons with more drawbacks, not being forgable or not proccing skills, so they would be nice in story but not breaking pvp.

Forging.

Brave weapons with more drawbacks, not being forgable or not proccing skills, so they would be nice in story but not breaking pvp.

Are Brave weapons that good anymore? I don't know about PVP but the defensive penalties they have plus the low might and only double attacking on the player phase make them look bad for single player.

Are Brave weapons that good anymore? I don't know about PVP but the defensive penalties they have plus the low might and only double attacking on the player phase make them look bad for single player.

Their main drawbacks on paper are

Low might, Low Hit, and the defensive penalty

Everything else (availablility, cost) isn't (as) relevant in combat

The defensive penalty is a joke, 4 Def/Res isn't going to matter, I can assure you

The Low Hit doesn't seem to factor in too often, I'm not entirely sure why. I'd have thought it'd have factored in a bit more.

Maybe it's the pairup +hit bonuses?

The low might usually doesn't matter since it kind of doesn't. The other fact is that double attacking doubles the power of strength bonuses, but more importantly, skill bonuses