What is the most broken unit you can make?

Aquaze

I'm curious. I'm assuming its probably some variation of Kamui but I can't think of the most broken Kamui.

The most broken I can think of is

Witch(when it releases) Ophelia

skills would be

-Vantage

-Vengance

-Awakening

-Ogre strike/Lucky Seven

-Draconic Curse

Main Tomes to use would be Mjolnir or Excalibur for the crit.

Feed her all your defensive stat boosters. As long as she doesn't get one rounded, as soon as she gets knocked below half she becomes incredibly hard to kill and extremely likely to crit on every single attack.

The biggest worry I could see her facing is dealing with dread fighters because they have WTA and a metric ton of res. But if she gets a crit I imagine they won't survive.

So what do you think are some of the most broken units?

Vantage isn't going to matter because it's pretty much kill or be killed I guess.

In game it again doesn't matter because by endgame you can just roll through everything, the 50+ atk berserkers can't hurt you if they die first, or if they can't hit you.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Considering that this topic isn't exactly about optimizing and just trying to create the most broken unit possible. Does this mean we can ignore the boundarys of a player unit? Just stretching the wording.

[spoiler=Final Boss Spoilers]Well let go with the most resilient yet can damage the most. (I went with Dark Lord instead of the Invisible Dragon because his Bolverk Axe alongside Aurgelmir can damage more)
Garon: Dark Lord
HP:80
Strength:40
Magic:40
Skill:40
Speed;40
Luck:40
Defense:40
Resistance:40
Personal Skill: Dragonskin
Skill
1. Divine Shield
2. Status Immunity
3. Draconic Curse
4. Renewal/Pavise/Aegis
5. Aegis/Pavise
Loadout
1. Aurgelmir
2. Bolverk
3. Elixir

4. Rainbow Elixir

Well aside from that, I am trying to make the most damaging strength Kanna so far (Without the Rally skills)

Here is what I am thinking so far with the Str+ Mag- Kamui. I was checking some maxed stats, and I decided to go with Charlotte instead of Effie since she gives an extra 1+speed, 1+skill, and 1+luck.

Charlotte!Velour!Kanna

Class: Berserker

Max Stats

Str: 51 <--- Limit Breaker Level right here

Mag: 23

Skill: 33

Spd: 34

Luck: 26

Def: 30

Res: 22

Skills

1. Axefaire

2. Aggressor

3. Line of Death

4. Strength +2/Strength Drain

5. Odd Fang/Steel Blade

Loadout

1. Aurgelmir

2. Brave Axe

3. Tomahawk

4. Rainbow Elixir

5. Battle Emblem

Edited by TanatatKnight

Ryouma and Takumi with Speed/Strength Drain skills are pretty broken if you ask me.

^

This and giving them Aether along with it will make them near unstoppable on the DLC maps.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not beat-all-end-all. but I can say that one of my almost-certain-kill units is Midoriko.

Mother: Rinka

Class: Jōnin/Elite Ninja

Level: 40

Skills:

-Lucky Charm (Personal Skill) - Skills with an activation rate dependent on the Luck stat have their rate increased by 20%

-Household Cure - After using a recovery or stat-boosting item, gives the user another action. (Not mov.)

-Lethality - Okay, you should know what this does.

-Breaking Sky - Skill stat X 1.5% chance of activation. Adds half the enemy’s Str. (if user has a physical weapon) or Mag. (if user has a magical weapon) as damage.

-Flowing Strike - On player's turn, Avo. +30

-Ogre Strike - On player's turn, Crit. +30

Certainly a lot more vulnerable on Enemy Phase. (For the most part) Solution: Guard Stance with another unit that would give the best stat boosts for that situation.

It's not beat-all-end-all. but I can say that one of my almost-certain-kill units is Midoriko.

Mother: Rinka

Class: Jōnin/Elite Ninja

Level: 40

Skills:

-Lucky Charm (Personal Skill) - Skills with an activation rate dependent on the Luck stat have their rate increased by 20%

-Household Cure - After using a recovery or stat-boosting item, gives the user another action. (Not mov.)

-Lethality - Okay, you should know what this does.

-Breaking Sky - Skill stat X 1.5% chance of activation. Adds half the enemy’s Str. (if user has a physical weapon) or Mag. (if user has a magical weapon) as damage.

-Flowing Strike - On player's turn, Avo. +30

-Ogre Strike - On player's turn, Crit. +30

Certainly a lot more vulnerable on Enemy Phase. (For the most part) Solution: Guard Stance with another unit that would give the best stat boosts for that situation.

Why Midoriko? None of her skills are even Luck triggers so they don't get boosted by her personal skill.

Considering that this topic isn't exactly about optimizing and just trying to create the most broken unit possible. Does this mean we can ignore the boundarys of a player unit? Just stretching the wording.

[spoiler=Final Boss Spoilers]Well let go with the most resilient yet can damage the most. (I went with Dark Lord instead of the Invisible Dragon because his Bolverk Axe alongside Aurgelmir can damage more)

Garon: Dark Lord

HP:80

Strength:40

Magic:40

Skill:40

Speed;40

Luck:40

Defense:40

Resistance:40

Personal Skill: Dragonskin

Skill

1. Divine Shield

2. Status Immunity

3. Draconic Curse

4. Renewal/Pavise/Aegis

5. Aegis/Pavise

Loadout

1. Aurgelmir

2. Bolverk

3. Elixir

4. Rainbow Elixir

Well aside from that, I am trying to make the most damaging strength Kanna so far (Without the Rally skills)

Here is what I am thinking so far with the Str+ Mag- Kamui. I was checking some maxed stats, and I decided to go with Charlotte instead of Effie since she gives an extra 1+speed, 1+skill, and 1+luck.

Charlotte!Velour!Kanna

Class: Berserker

Max Stats

Str: 51 <--- Limit Breaker Level right here

Mag: 23

Skill: 33

Spd: 34

Luck: 26

Def: 30

Res: 22

Skills

1. Axefaire

2. Aggressor

3. Line of Death

4. Strength +2/Strength Drain

5. Odd Fang/Steel Blade

Loadout

1. Aurgelmir

2. Brave Axe

3. Tomahawk

4. Rainbow Elixir

5. Battle Emblem

I was thinking also in Charlotte!Velour!Kanna lol, Elite Ninja could help since you should be killing everything anyways with that +11 STR + Line of Death + Extravagance, Speed for doubling is more important IMO, tough Berserker could kill before the enemy even attacks, but Elite Ninja can kill from 2 range also, calcs are needed...

Hoshido and Nohr would be stapple for me, giving my support unit Aether, Lethality, Astra, Pavise, Aegis.

• 2 years later...

I've yet to try this but it's an idea I've had for a while

F!Corrin Master Ninja +Skill -Luck

-Dragon Fang

-Hoshidan Unity

-Nohrian Trust

-Quixotic

-Shurikenfaire

Jakob Paladin

-Aether

-Rend Heaven

-Luna

-Pavise

-Aegis

Obviously a set to spam skills, like I've said I haven't tried it yet but it seems really powerful to me. And of course they've got the S-rank

Edited by Firewing270