Better Mugs for FE:Requiem (Check OP for current edits)

Sacred Blaze

Last touch ups for the night.

j4GEuP9.png

Looking good.

I agree though in thinking the right side of her face is still looking a bit odd. There's a lot of space between her eye and the edge of her head in her lightest skin shade, which makes it look a bit stretched.

The thing in her hair is looking unnaturally straight in its shape.

And on a side note, she looks like she's looking a lot... younger? It's not that important, but as it is right now she seems like she's pushing it into child territory.

Or it might just be me.

Edited by Sacred Blaze

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MyxXYwG.pngpbpIHU1.png

Have that fix that I promised forever ago and a fixup of Zara. I started this forever ago but only got back to it the other day >_<

And I know Zara's eyes are pretty derp, but I dunno what to do with them anymore atm >_<

Edited by Kon

SBn4bRk.png

I took a crack at it again.

Yeah, I guess we'll go with the bottom one then. As for the variations on the hair on the top three, I'd say the middle one is best.

ze issue

eet vas wis

'er eyebrows

XQfMRh7.gif

voila, mon ami

Looking good.

Thanks to both of you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and for the Florence edit too. I was wondering if you were going to do anything more on that actually.

Edited by Sacred Blaze

Hmm, well the design for the new shoulders seems better, but the right shoulder dips really low in comparison to the left.

Another thing is that on the left the second plate is on top of the other one, but on the right the second plate is underneath.

On the hair, I think that things are looking a bit off with the edit. Main thing is that bit of hair that's cropping up on her cheek there, but otherwise I think it might be that there's a bit too much hair in that area, which makes her hair look messy in comparison to her hair in both the old look and her style in her normal look as well.

The blue haired girl is missing some skin my her hairline, and the blond's eyes seem to be too close together. I think both outfits can use revamping too, but that's more of a personal thing.

I can try my hand at them if you don't mind ~o3o~

The blue haired girl is missing some skin my her hairline, and the blond's eyes seem to be too close together. I think both outfits can use revamping too, but that's more of a personal thing.

I can try my hand at them if you don't mind ~o3o~

Yeah, I caught those missing skin pixels as well and told the spriter.

As for the outfits, I'm not really too fussed about changing them, honestly. I've got a different look for Alyssa (blue hair) coming anyway, at least.

But I don't mind seeing other stuff.

so anyone can work on these? i'm going to work on laraya and fix the angles on thelma if no one minds

Yeah, anyone can. As a heads up though, I know for sure that you might have some competition on a Laraya edit.

As a heads up though, I know for sure that you might have some competition on a Laraya edit.

yeah thats what i'm asking -3- i dont want to work on something if someone else is!

I used Laraya in my run of the game. Had the final blow. I wanna touch her too but go for it.

are you the only one who was working on her or is blaze talking about someone else?

Nu_RequimLord.png

Val's Noble Dress attire update.

The old one is on the left for comparison purposes.

Hmm, well the design for the new shoulders seems better, but the right shoulder dips really low in comparison to the left.

Another thing is that on the left the second plate is on top of the other one, but on the right the second plate is underneath.

On the hair, I think that things are looking a bit off with the edit. Main thing is that bit of hair that's cropping up on her cheek there, but otherwise I think it might be that there's a bit too much hair in that area, which makes her hair look messy in comparison to her hair in both the old look and her style in her normal look as well.

Val_Noble2.png

This better?

yeah thats what i'm asking -3- i dont want to work on something if someone else is!

are you the only one who was working on her or is blaze talking about someone else?

I was actually talking about someone else in this case. But I forgot that DH_Ninja also said that.

Val_Noble2.png

This better?

Yeah, a little bit. Shoulders look better too, but they might still need more work than that.

The bottom part of her body can't just be cut off though, otherwise she'll be noticeably short in-game.

• 2 weeks later...

Val_Noble2.png

This better?

TBQMJTK.png

Following in from Aviv's edit on Val's noble outfit, I've just tried to touch things up a bit.

I think the main issue I had before was that the shoulders were going heading off at different angles from each other.

This looks better to me, but I don't know. What do others think?

Anyway, just for my own peace of mind, is anyone planning on working on any portraits right now, or soon?

I know some people had plans to do stuff with other characters, so I just want to know if that's still happening, or whether it's becoming time to wrap up this topic.

There's basically only one portrait left that hasn't been edited properly, the woman in the light blue colour under the Done Mugs section on the first page. (Danielle)

I just changed her colour scheme and made some minor touch-ups, so she's free for whatever anyone else might want to do with her.

Edited by Sacred Blaze