Hi! I'm back! :-)

Shane

Hey guys, how's it going? I'm Shane and I took a small hiatus from this forum. But now I'm back officially! What happened was that I personally got bored of this forum. So I decided to take a break and do other things! What I did...:

• I learned to romhack. Pretty great, right?
  • I recently found my waifu.
  • I got into support group after finding out I became a weeaboo. But my senpai was there and I shouted "senpai notice me" and I was bashed by everyone for being a weeaboo. I got bruised everywhere, and I decided to become full weeaboo and watch anime in Japanese without knowing what they're saying.
  • I decided that I will post on forums -occasionally- only.

That's right! I'll only be posting here on occasions, but I'll be here. If that makes any sense. I know you're all excited to see me back, but don't get too excited.

Bye!

• I recently found my waifu.
  • I got into support group after finding out I became a weeaboo. But my senpai was there and I shouted "senpai notice me" and I was bashed by everyone for being a weeaboo. I got bruised everywhere, and I decided to become full weeaboo and watch anime in Japanese without knowing what they're saying.

shane pls

I coulda swore I saw you not that long ago

*checks*

uh yeah you were here a week ago

wow you accomplished all of that in all that time??

well... welcome back \o/

Edited by Freohr Datia

I coulda swore I saw you not that long ago

*checks*

uh yeah you were here a week ago

someone beat me to it

op you're a moron because you apologized for shitposting. wtf is wrong with you, thats like apologizing for living. people are gonna find you annoying on forums but fuck them really. you're not entitled to please them, you do what you want.

also for people that are annoyed by forum posts nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes haha