Whom did you marry (or plan on marrying)?

Mox

Whom did you marry (or plan on marrying)?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Gen: Both, DLC, 3rd Route Exclusive?

• Azura
    • Felicia
    • Jakob
    • Silas
    • Kaze
    • Mozume
    • Asyura
    • Izana
    • Fuuga
    • Anna
  2. 2. 1st Gen: Hoshido?

• Ryoma
    • Hinoka
    • Takumi
    • Sakura
    • Saizou
    • Kagerou
    • Asama
    • Setsuna
    • Hinata
    • Oboro
    • Subaki
    • Hana
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Nishiki
    • Rinkah
    • Crimson
    • Yukimura
    • Orochi
    • Yuugiri
  3. 3. 1st Gen: Nohr?

• Xander
    • Camilla
    • Leo
    • Elise
    • Lazward
    • Pieri
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Arthur
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Benoit
    • Charlotte
    • Flannel
    • Flora
    • Gunter
  4. 4. 2nd Gen: Nohr/Hoshido/IK?

• Shigure
    • Deere
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Kinu
    • Hisame
    • Matoi
    • Mitama
    • Syalla
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Ignis
    • Velour
    • Lutz
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Éponine

I realised that there has not been a proper marriage poll yet, so I decided to make one.

Whom did you marry your MU to?

Which route(s)?

Why did you pick that character?

Which marriage was your favourite (if you married more than one character)?

Edited by Mox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who I did and plan on doing again:

IK: Hinoka!Matoi

Why: gorgeous, scarlet Red head, beautiful Dragon blooded princess great supports with Kamui, make great marriage couple!

IK:Orochi

Why:Gorgeous, purple hair, beautiful noble women great supports with Kamui learn deep parts of her character and of her family, make great marriage couple!

IK:Azura

Why:Obvious choice, Azura is beautiful, great marriage couple, great supports, plus the paired IK ending!

Hoshido:Kagerou

Why: hot ninja nuff said, waifu material and high strength Kagerou!Kanna.

Hoshido:Nishiki

Why:cute pairing, can have 2 Fox/dragon children!

Hoshido:Tsubaki

Why:nice supports and can mother Matoi and can still be a princess + part dragon!

Nohr/IK:Camilla

Why:funny supports doesn't disappoint!, she's gorgeous, I made her wishes come true! and Camilla!Kanna.

There's more I did but overall all the pair's I did for myself are all equally great.

Edited by AstralWave

Takumi. Everyone knows my thirst.

But in all seriousness, Takumi in Hoshido/IK. In Nohr, Lazward. When I want to do an "avoid the incest" run, then I'll romance Nishiki in Hoshido and most likely IK.

As for Mamui... Hinoka.

And for everyone available? Joker/Jakob. Suwabe-sama.

Edited by Ebony

1.) Hoshido Run with Seliph-themed Male Avatar: Marry Azura!Mitama for one badass Kanna.

2.) Nohr Run with Alice in Wonderland-themed Female Avatar: Marry Flannel for two powerful kids.

3.) IK! Male Avatar - Zero <3 <3 <3

4.) IK! Female Avatar - Setsuna!Shinonome

Edited by Leif

My first runs through each path.

Nohr:

Flannel. I'm not even sure why. It was late at night and I was super tired from reading a ton. It's kinda a blur to me.

Hoshido:

Yuugiri because she seemed like a fun person.

Invisible Kingdom:

Suzukaze because watching my friend letting him die with a smile because he didn't want to grind an A support during Hoshido was too brutal for me. I felt like he needed a little love as compensation for my friend.

Jakob's personal is way too good to not marry him, but from preference, Silas or Shinobrome in Hoshido for female, Hana in Hoshido for male. Harold for female in Nohr and IK because Lutz is just everything and either Effie or Belka for male.

(i only put Syalla as second gen vote because there isnt any "i dont wanna" option in the poll for that lot. But i like the idea of femui/syalla.)

Nohr: Camilla first and then Benoit on a later run.

Hoshido: I need my Tsu-Tsu. (Tsubaki)

IK: Femui goes with Joker. Mamui goes with Zero.

Where's the I don't marry second gens option

The only one I think is good-looking is Shino and I think of Shino too much as cute lobster son to want to marry him anyway

From a I'm defenestrating the story entirely personal preference perspective, Ryouma and Marx for Hoshido and Nohr respectively. From giving slightly more shits about lore perspective, Tsubaki for Hoshido M, Rinka Hoshido F, Charlotte Nohr F, Suzukaze Neutral, and I'm not really into any of the Nohr guys enough other than Marx. Maybe Benoit.

Zero, hands down.
He's so skeevy and trashy. Maaaybe in the localized ver they can tone that down just a liiittle bit, but Im not gonna pitch a fit if they dont. Im just happy I can play as a man and marry another man.. Its always made me feel gross having to play as a girl, considering, yaknow, Im a gay boy.

Other than Zero, I guessss Shigure or Deere. Deere is just cute and the way he looks vaguely reminds me of L. Shigure just looks properly prince like. It'd be cool to see him smile.

I married Shigure, Zero, Foleo, and Flannel in the past but now it's Hinata time.

Funny thing, in the only Mamui runs I ever did I either married Zero or started a new game before marriage, so I've never had an F!Kanna in my game. I might eventually do Mamui Hoshido and marry Kinu but right now I've only been married to dudes. Everytime I visit someone's My Castle and see F!Kanna I have this "who the hell is that" moment

I married Shigure, Zero, Foleo, and Flannel in the past but now it's Hinata time.

Funny thing, in the only Mamui runs I ever did I either married Zero or started a new game before marriage, so I've never had an F!Kanna in my game. I might eventually do Mamui Hoshido and marry Kinu but right now I've only been married to dudes. Everytime I visit someone's My Castle and see F!Kanna I have this "who the hell is that" moment

I'd knew I'd run into a similar problem as well. That's why I'm starting out with a Male Avatar Hoshido run and marry an Azura!Mitama so I can have a F!Kanna on my file.

Felicia, Azura, Mozume, and Anna for all-routers

Sakura, Setsuna, Hana, Oboro, Hinoka for Hoshidians

Elise, Pieri, Luna and Flora for Nohrians

Sophie, Midoriko, Ophelia, Mitama, Eponine, Matoi for second gen

...Yeah, I don't really know who out of the guys I'd want to marry...

Nohr: Marx. Definitely.

Hoshido: ...tbh, it's a really tough choice between Joker (he's got a pretty face and his devotion to Kamui), Suzukaze (mostly for.. story reasons), and Syalla (so I can marry a girl as F!Kamui).

Invisible Kingdom: Marx again so that I can "unite both families".

So the first characters I married on each route are:

(Nohr)

1st Femui - Joker

2nd Femui - Odin (I was soooo disapointed that Kanna's hair wasn't a brighter blonde. But Ginger Ophelia is cute, so it's fine.)

1st Mamui - Zero

(IK)

1st Femui - Tsubaki

2nd Femui - Lazward

(Hoshido)

1st Femui - Suzukaze!Shigure (+11 spd Kanna FTW. Plus, Shigure's cute.)

2nd Femui - Kagerou!Shinonome

I would marry Takumi, because I like his supports with Kamui and I think he's cute, but I don't like the hair colour he gives Kanna.

Whom did you marry your MU to? Which route(s)?

Hoshido & IK : Nishiki

Nohr: Leon

Why did you pick that character?

For Nishiki I really don't know, it was like, when I first saw him in that Famitsu leak (i think?) I just say: I will marry him! And that's all, I didn't even knew how his personality was at that time, but I still chose him. Now that I learned more of him, I feel impossible to say "NO" to him haha... But If I had to let him marry someone else, it would be Oboro... and let Takumi for Kamui even if I'm not very fond of their supports LoL

And for Leon... At first I didn't wanted to let Kamui get married to the siblings, but when I was thinking who to marry from Nohr... Well... Nobody caught my attention from the Nohr side, I saw the guys and nop, nobody make me say "HIM!" like Nishiki... Then I learned more about Leon and I was all: Oh well he is cute, and you have Mamo's voice, your stuck with me otouto-kun!

Which marriage was your favourite (if you married more than one character)?

Didn't played the games yet, but I'm sure I will love to keep Nishiki with me!