Whom did you marry (or plan on marrying)?

Mox

Whom did you marry (or plan on marrying)?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Gen: Both, DLC, 3rd Route Exclusive?

• Azura
    • Felicia
    • Jakob
    • Silas
    • Kaze
    • Mozume
    • Asyura
    • Izana
    • Fuuga
    • Anna
  2. 2. 1st Gen: Hoshido?

• Ryoma
    • Hinoka
    • Takumi
    • Sakura
    • Saizou
    • Kagerou
    • Asama
    • Setsuna
    • Hinata
    • Oboro
    • Subaki
    • Hana
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Nishiki
    • Rinkah
    • Crimson
    • Yukimura
    • Orochi
    • Yuugiri
  3. 3. 1st Gen: Nohr?

• Xander
    • Camilla
    • Leo
    • Elise
    • Lazward
    • Pieri
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Arthur
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Benoit
    • Charlotte
    • Flannel
    • Flora
    • Gunter
  4. 4. 2nd Gen: Nohr/Hoshido/IK?

• Shigure
    • Deere
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Kinu
    • Hisame
    • Matoi
    • Mitama
    • Syalla
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Ignis
    • Velour
    • Lutz
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Éponine

i'm keeping my MU single on all playthroughs.

Any reason for that? Do you just hate Kanna or something?

Anyway, I am probably going to mostly use female avatar. So I'm probably going to go with Nishiki. He's cute. That's all I'm saying.

oh also for Nohr Leon I guess

wow that's the same as the person above me how spooky

Edited by maybe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IK - Femui - Teresa -> Rinkah!Ignis (still praying for an S-supportable Iago, to be honest...)

Nohr - Femui - Teresa -> Xander
Hoshido - Femui - Tomoe (Teresa) -> Izana

Hoshido - Different/Undecided Femui -> Takumi

IK - Mamui - Kanna -> Felicia!Ophelia
Nohr - Mamui - Breccan -> Zero
IK - Mamui - Adler -> Oboro!Eponine

Nohr:

Zero cuz I want Eponine as a daughter, he's also very attractive although I'm not big on his Diabolik Lovers side. He has a backstory too. Cool.

Xander, but only with an Avatar based on Lachesis ;)

Hoshido:
Asama, 'nuf said. He's very attractive to me, plus he's strong and a likable asshole.

IK:

Aqua because I want Shigure as my son.

2nd Gen:

Nobody because I don't want to marry the children of my supposed friends, but I had to cast a vote or it didn't let me vote at all, so I picked Shinonome because he's very sexy.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I'll probably marry Jakob somewhere inbetween all this. He comes too early to not marry him out of utility lol. Plus he's rather hot.

Edited by CrimeanRoyalKnight

Hoshido Male: Anna, purely because I want all of the kids so I have to marry a Kamuisexual. I've also never used Anna in Awakening so it'll be nice to see a bit more of her personality. At some point I will also marry Orochi and Rinkah because they stood out to me when the first trailers were revealed (Orochi's pretty and Rinkah's ripped af and dark-skinned). Will probably marry Orochi first, then Rinkah.

Hoshido Female: Kaze. I like a lot of the Hoshidan males, but none really super stick out to me (as of now, not playing the game yet), so Kaze (who's one of the most attractive characters to me) will probably be who I go with. Only bad thing is I kinda always want my Kanna to marry Midoriko because she looks like a good student (which is sorta what I had going in Awakening and always married Morgan to Nah), but at least they'll be siblings. XD

Nohr Male: Flora because, again, I want all of the children. Similarly to Hoshido, I also kinda prefer most of these characters with units other than Corrin, anyway, so it makes it hard to choose a unit that isn't Kamuisexual because they have so many options I don't want to mess with and miss a kid. But I've always liked Pieri's design the best among the females, so I may marry her at some point.

Nohr Female: FLANNEL! As soon as I saw him and that long hair, I was like: I WANT HIM! Like, Hoshido, I may marry Kaze at some point here, too (I was originally before Flannel was revealed), but I am so loving Flannel's design and Velour looks like a cutie, so I'd love to be her parent. XD

IK Male: Probably Azura. I figure I have to marry her at least once, but after that...eh, probably Flora again so I don't screw up the non-Kamuisexuals.

IK Female: Kaze first (so original, right?) because I want Rinkah to marry Flannel, but after that it's back to Flannel~ OwO

Hoshido: Rinkah. Gonna be playing through Hoshido first and, by making Kamui's secondary Fighter, this will give Rinkah access to Axefaire, Sol and Roundhouse for a potential minmaxing playthrough, which is pretty dank. She also has one of my favorite designs in the game and her laugh is hnnnng.

Nohr: Flora. "My heart burns with desire for Flora's hot body and searing gaze. The flames of passion within me... I will kindle a spark between us that will never be put out" :Kappa: b Same principle as Rinkah's, really. Probably making my Kamui a Ninja, which will give her access to Kunaifaire and Copycat Puppet but I 'unno if there's a better class to optimize Flora with.

Any input?

IK: Hinoka!Matoi or Anna. Red-haired baes + every kid available.

Edited by LiquidDefiance

Both routes: Asura/Asyura. Fight me. I think he's pretty handsome.

Hoshido: For male, I'm going for Hana because she's easily a favorite of mine, and for female....I don't really know. Maybe Hinata or Subaki.

Nohr: For male, it's a toughie. Probably go for Flora or Charlotte. For female, Xander all the way.

Don't marry kids, but I'd go Ophelia for male and Shinonome for female.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

All: No one really stands out to me.

Hoshido Male: Orochi (my speed asset shall save you~) and Rinkah (why are all my favourite ladies such tough maintenance??).

Hoshido Female: Hinata (I swear this a conspiracy! So many of my favourites are unoptimal.), Shara (Because principles. Also she's pretty to look at and a great unit)

Nohr Male: Charlotte (Axe lady with great personality? Yes please!), Zero (because Zero)

Nohr Female: Zero (duh), Lazwald (too bad I am not a fan of Soleil)

IK : Zero.

It's a long list...

From the neutrals, Joker, Suzukaze, Izana, and Asura. Joker because it's a classic pairing and I love Junichi Suwabe, Suzukaze because for some reason I just like him, Izana because I think male, playful sing-songy characters are rare (they're usually perverts in anime, but...), and Asura because I like his gruffness.

For Hoshido: Ryoma, because it's another classic pairing and he's the only reason why I'd ever play Hoshido. I really like him a lot. Nishiki because he's got the kitsune vote, and he's just so adorable.

For Nohr: Marx, because it's THE classic pairing and I like his weird soft/stern demeanor, Leon I'm still debating on but probably no..., Lazwald because I married Inigo once in Awakening and feel like I need to do it again for irony's sake and he's a sweetiepie. Zero, maybe, because I want to spite my friends who insist that his OTP is male Kamui. Or I'll just marry him off to someone else, since this list is getting too long for me to complete LOL.

edit: No 2nd gens for me, I was never into that in Awakening either except for Inigo. Maybe I'll marry Gurei, as a hollaback to Gaius who was one of my favs <3

Edited by mewyeon

On my Nohr and IK runs I'll be marrying Zero (bless IS for finally letting me court another man) A lot of people think Zero was a bad pick because he's a sadistic pervert but it's all good 'cause I'm a bit of a pervert too ;D

On my Hoshido run I'll be marrying Nishiki. His daughter is just so precious, i want to give her a pink streak in her hair :'3

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

You disgust me, lol jk

Female Kanna is the cutest thing in the world

Honestly male Kanna is cuter, female Morgan is better then female Kanna.

I'm not too hurt about this considering its almost a flip of the last game. Also male Kanna looks great with a lot of hair colors...

Honestly male Kanna is cuter, female Morgan is better then female Kanna.

I'm not too hurt about this considering its almost a flip of the last game. Also male Kanna looks great with a lot of hair colors...

All boys look the same to me, so.......

And Female Morgan, is okay, it just urks me that the Morgans can be recreated through the character creator so they're nothing special. Besides Female Kanna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Female Morgan.

I'm gonna marry Crimson and Arthur in my first runs, buuuuuuut (inhales)

Asura, Saizou, Kagerou, Asama, Setsuna, Hinata, Rinkah, Orochi, Yuugiri, Benoit, Charlotte, and Ignis are definitely gonna happen eventually

....I don't have a problem

I intend on marrying more than 9 characters but the 9 listed below will eventually be for my permanent files on the 3 routes.

Hoshido

Cyrus/Silas/Stylus/Howeveryouspellit

He was apparently going to be the gay option for Mamui instead of Zero but was changed for some reason (sadly), and I like his design and character. The whole childhood friend thing is cute.

Yuugiri

She was originally my "settle" character since marrying a non-Kamuisexual female screwed you out of a kid, but she grew on me. Plus, I've decided to make a character themed Kamui on for her playthrough. She's got a scar that likely happened during a battle, a typical calm demeanor but a surprising thirst battle when on the field and she's older than most other characters. So I thought I'd make a Kenpachi Zaraki Bleach themed Kamui (or as close to Kenpachi as possible with the available options) with Yuugiri representing Unohana.

Nishiki

Hinata used to be in this spot but as far as I know, with my current limited knowledge on most characters, his kid has the personality of a bowl of dry oatmeal and I don't want a boring kid. So I picked Nishiki as his replacement and he grew on me as well and D'aww he so fluffy.

Nohr

Odin

Who would have thought the dorky ham that is Owain would turn out to be so hot?

Flora

She was another "settle" character, but as with Yuugiri, she was yet another one who grew on me. Plus, I like her better than Felicia. Poor girl could use a break.

Velour

She's my favorite of the female children. So adorable.

Invisible Kingdom, where my Top 3 will be.

Zero!Mamui

If any one person was going to be the gay option for Mamui, I'm sure glad it's him. He's got quite the personality and he isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Leon really knows how to pick his subordinates.

Anna

She was my favorite in Awakening and from what I've heard, she's even better and snarkier in Fates.

Shinonome

Shino is best husbando. Ever. His supports are surprisingly sweet too.