GBA Statsheet Generator (v1.0.5)

Laytruce

I'd like you to meet a little pet project of mine (and the main reason I joined SF in the first place).

Anyone remember the statsheet generator on FEPlanet? It stopped working years ago, so I figured I'd try my hand at making one myself. So without further ado, I present you...

The Fire Emblem (GBA) Statsheet Generator

Current version: v1.0.5

IaFexjM.png

Features

• Live preview!
  • FE6-style sheets!
  • Actual backgrounds for FE6 and FE7 sheets!
  • Rename stats to whatever you want!
  • Includes every single class sprite, weapon icon, affinity icon, aid icon and weapon type icon in the games! It even has all 3 frames of each class sprite's animation! (don't use the Rogue's second frame though, that one looks really weird)
  • Or simply use you own images for any of those!
  • Use custom palettes for the class sprite!
  • Export your sheets to binary files to create some sort of save state or template!
  • Automatically fills in weapon stats, class caps, weapon types and more!

Some samples:

6QU2sZz.png

DHleaUu.png

i5rkBcB.png

AoC8Ydk.png

aCglAEg.png

p2fVXb6.png

So, how do you get your hands on this?

It can be yours for the low, low price of $19.99!

nah j/k

FESG1.0.5.zip

or grab it here

The FESG zip file also includes a list of stat caps and weapon stats for easy reference. (no longer needed!)

There's also a zip file containing all mugshots for the three games.

Mugshots.zip

October 24th 2015: v1.0.5
-Fixed Recruit (3)'s speed cap.
-Added Autofill Critical Bonus option.

October 18th 2015: v1.0.4
-Added Wyvern Kn. as alternate name for Wyvern Knight.
-Fixed an issue where class sprites were cut off when they overlapped with the personal data screen.
-If autofill is enabled, clearing a class name will also clear the class sprite.
-Clearing an item name will clear the icon, uses, equipped state, usable state, and, if it was equipped, the equipped weapon stats.

October 13th 2015: v1.0.3
-Fixed a bug which prevented the autofill to fill in uses for staffs and items.
-Added the option 'Autofill Str/Mag name'
-Added Boots as alternative name for Swiftsole.

October 12th 2015: v1.0.2
-Moved the buttons at the bottom to a menu at the top.
-Added 'Reset current tab' and 'Clear current tab' commands.
-Added autofill options for class sprite, stat caps, item icons, item stats, weapon icons and aid type.
-Added 'Apply Uber Spear bonuses' command.
-Weapon weight will now only affect avoid if an item is equipped.

October 3rd 2015: v1.0.1
-Fixed bug where Avoid would go negative if your Attack Speed would be below 0.
-Added staffs to Weapon Stats list.

September 29th 2015: v1.0.0
-Initial release.

FAQ

Why a desktop application instead of a website?

Because I suck at web design!

What do I need to run this?

If your computer is running .NET Framework 4.0 or higher, you should be good to go.

Please report any issues you have here. I'll keep track of them here.

Known issues

• For some reason, it looks terrible on my brother's desktop. All of the text and some of the images look like they're scaled oddly. It looks fine on my desktop and my brother's laptop, though. I have no idea what's causing this, so if you have this issue, please let me know!
Edited by Laytruce

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, none of FEPlanet's sprite tools work anymore. They said they were moving to new software or something like that, and that the tools weren't compatible with it, but that they were planning to fix this. But this hasn't happened yet... Sigh...

But this looks neat! I just wish it could have both the magic and str stats on there at the same time like in Tellius. Sadly, GBA FE games didn't have that, so...

The generator has been updated to v 1.0.23! I've added a bunch of autofill options: the generator can now automatically fill in weapon stats, weapon icons, class sprites, stat caps, weapon types and aid type! All of the options can be disabled from the menu.

Yeah, none of FEPlanet's sprite tools work anymore. They said they were moving to new software or something like that, and that the tools weren't compatible with it, but that they were planning to fix this. But this hasn't happened yet... Sigh...

But this looks neat! I just wish it could have both the magic and str stats on there at the same time like in Tellius. Sadly, GBA FE games didn't have that, so...

I've tried to be as accurate to the GBA games as possible. You could always rename one of the stats to Mag, but you'd need to figure out which one to replace. Maybe Res? It'd be like in FE5, where Mag and Res were 1 stat.

Edited by Laytruce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

So I have .NET Framework v. 4.8, but I can't open it. I clicked on the icon several times, but nothing happens. Is there anything else you need to have/to do so I can run this programm?

Edited by MyGirlSakurayaya
Newer .NET framework version