Super Smash Bros.4 Ballot is Ending(Possible Ideas for DLC characters)

Busterman64

Welp, the Smash Ballot's end is right around the corner and if you haven't voted yet or you're like me and want to vote for more than one character (call make a cheater if you like, but I don't really care), now is the time! For those who have no idea what so ever to vote for, here are some ideas:

1. Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia
  2. Issac(and/or Felix, whether it be character or costume) from GOLDEN SUN (not, THAT Issac, just making that clear)
  3. Shantae from Shantae (the idea has grown on me)
  4. King K.rool from Donkey Kong(another heavy weight character isn't a bad idea and like Shantae, the idea grow on me)
  5. Shovel Knight from Shovel Knight (...sure, why not)
  6. Wolf from Star Fox (...it's just an idea. Also, minus Pokemon trainer, a.k.a., Squirtle & Ivysuar and......sniff......Ice climbers......he's the only other verteran not to come back. I'm pretty sure, but I may be wrong)
  7. Any "Tales Of." character (Bandi Namco helped make the game, it needs another big representative other than Pac-Man)
  8. Ice Climbers from Ice Climbers ( I may not like them a whole lot, but it feels weird not having them and I miss them....... I'm sure there is a way to bring them back)

I have more characters, but these are the top for me (and I can't really remember the other ones). Any other ideas (or characters you voted for)? Please share! :Joshua:

mPy4j07.gif

Stayed true and only voted for Wolf

Alternatively, I would have voted for either Wonder Red (Wonderful 101), Monster Hunter, or Melia Antiqua (Xenoblade Chronicles)

I voted for Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X.

This aswell

King K. Rool from Donkey Kong, too, but only because Crocodile Cacophony needs to be in Smash in some shape or form

Wolf from Star Fox (he should return)

Daisy from Mario (because she NEEDS to come in)

Impa from Zelda (Smash 4 lacks a new Zelda character)

Isaac from Golden Sun (he isn't an Assist Trophy anymore)

Knuckles from Sonic (v)

Nightmare/Sigfried from Soul Calibur (both votes are because Ryu got in)

Those are my picks. I also voted for Roy and Ice Climbers. Roy's already in, but I know they had problems with the Ice Climbers.

I also voted for my own personal character Stephan (because I felt like it) but I guess Mii Swordfighter will have to do.

Rundas from Metroid Prime 3, Smash needs an actual ice-wielder. Ntm that Rundas is an "anti-hero" so he could be considered a villain. Probably the only Metroid character that had a decent relationship with Samus lol

[spoiler=Warning, large image]ssb4_countdown__57_days_left__rundas_by_

Wolf from Star Fox (he should return)

Daisy from Mario (because she NEEDS to come in)

Impa from Zelda (Smash 4 lacks a new Zelda character)

Isaac from Golden Sun (he isn't an Assist Trophy anymore)

Knuckles from Sonic (v)

Nightmare/Sigfried from Soul Calibur (both votes are because Ryu got in)

Those are my picks. I also voted for Roy and Ice Climbers. Roy's already in, but I know they had problems with the Ice Climbers.

I also voted for my own personal character Stephan (because I felt like it) but I guess Mii Swordfighter will have to do.

IMPA! Yeah, I totally forgot about her! Impa from Hyrule Warriors would be AWESOME!

Daisy...never thought of her, but not a bad idea too be honest. It would help give her more love and attention!

Knuckles...another sonic rep. would be nice.

Nightmare/Sigfreid........since Soul Caliber has some sort of tie to Nintendo due to Soul Caliber 2 (If Link can do it, why not a SC character too) and, like you said, Ryu getting it, I can actually see it. Also, I have no objections to this. It would be cool to have a SC rep. ! :3

I voted for Isaac, from Golden Sun, Simon Belmont, from Castlevania, Agnès Oblige, from Bravely Default and Slippy Toad, from Starfox (Yeah! I voted for Slippy!).

At least Slippy makes ALOT more sense than a lot of other votes! (This may have been a joke, I'm not sure, but...)I heard that people actually even voted for Britney Spears! I...don't even......

(0_0)

Edited by Busterman64

tbh I'm surprised that like, if we're talking about 3rd-party additions, people aren't mentioning Kingdom Hearts characters

(or other Squeenix; I think I saw one vote for a BD char but that's it)

pichu is a veteran as well, and objectively the best, so he should get in. ice climbers and wolf should return. isaac seems like he could be interesting.

couldn't care less about the peach lookalike

Either Ephraim or Shovel knight would be hella rad.

Ephraim? HECK YEAH! We need more characters with new & different weapons types. Spear-users would be a good addition (Which is why I want Judith from Tales of Vesperia)! :3

tbh I'm surprised that like, if we're talking about 3rd-party additions, people aren't mentioning Kingdom Hearts characters

(or other Squeenix; I think I saw one vote for a BD char but that's it)

I'd be down with having Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You.

I voted for Issac from Golden Sun because a Djinn system would be super cool and unique. (I also have a thing for the earth element but...)

A Castlevania rep like Richter would be great and Castlevania could join Mega Man in the Dead Franchises Brought Back in Smash Club

I'd be down with having Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You.

if I voted twice this would be my vote as well

e: like he's one of the only recent squeenix characters to be from an exclusively nintendo game

Edited by Euklyd