Ballistician DLC is out!

KaceytronIRL

This is sort of off topic, but are you the actual Kaceytron, or is that just a joke?

On topic, map is pretty cool. Saw some gameplay, ballistician seems just as cool as I'd thought it'd be form what little i've seen of it before. I particularly like the fireballs they shoot in regular combat.

Has anyone been able to beat the DLC at a super low level? I like to beat all the DLCS at low levels to get the classes immediately. So far the hardest to beat at a low level was the Awakening DLC for me. I haven't tried the vanguard one at a low level, seems impossible unless you buy logbook units.

The awakening DLC was hard as hell because of all the ninjas. I was just past chapter 6 on Lunatic when I tried. It took like 3 attempts since you have to keep Chrom lissa and Fred alive and the ninjas have that swap skill and Snake venom and deadly breath ugh. I lucked out on my last try and kamui basically crit non stop on every enemy.

This DLC i've done at middling levels around chapter 18 but because of the damage these balistas deal from range idk how you would do this like right after chapter 6. Even if it scales with your level like the others, I think you'd need a logbook unit.

The map itself was kind of disappointing really.

Maybe it's to do with the difficulty?

It could be that they want to make it easier so that players would be more willing to buy it, but I dunno...

As I recall the map is rated a 2 star difficulty. IS likely wanted to make the classes available earlier in the game so players can get the most use out of them.

does anyone know where to get the ablaze version of the music that plays in this map. It also plays in the battle for the strongest royal dlc. I love it and the only links I can find is where It plays alongside the regular theme and not on its own. If anyone can find it I'd really appreciate it :)