Anyone try the witch class yet?

Silverdawn77

got her from anna's shop. she is the best mage (for females) in the game from what ive seen 10 base mag is no joke. i just think they did warp wrong. yes they needed to nerf it from what it was in tear ring saga but i don't like this warp to an ally thing. maybe they could have made it so you can warp as as far as your mag stat, like 20 mag =20 tiles. also the poison and witches brew skils are sooo good, although with a mag that high you usually end up killing any enemy you attack so witches poison is a touch wasted. what everyone eles's thoughts on this class?

It'd be wasted on her but I kinda wanna turn Camilla into a Witch. I think its more fitting then Revenant Knight.

Camilla as a level 21 Witch (assuming you switch her the moment you get her.)

HP: 29

STR: 12

MAG: 15

SKL: 14

SPD: 23

LCK: 15

DEF: 14

RES: 14

Anna level 21 Witch:

HP: 28
STR: 9
MAG: 29
SPD: 21
LCK: 24
DEF: 10
RES: 21
Yeah... Camilla is a much better option...

I detect sarcasm in your statement.

But I don't wanna turn Anna into a witch. I think she's fine on her own merits with her default classes. I'll use it on Ophelia most likely.

I detect sarcasm in your statement.

But I don't wanna turn Anna into a witch. I think she's fine on her own merits with her default classes. I'll use it on Ophelia most likely.

Yeah she is great in her own classes, making her a fantastic shining bow user.

But options are good, and Witch is a splendid option for Anna.

Camilla as a level 21 Witch (assuming you switch her the moment you get her.)

HP: 29

STR: 12

MAG: 15

SPD: 23

LCK: 15

DEF: 14

RES: 14

It saddens me that Camilla is given a cool hybrid class but her bases and growths are so slanted towards physical that her ability to use magic as her base class or switching to a witch is a total waste of her potential.

It saddens me that Camilla is given a cool hybrid class but her bases and growths are so slanted towards physical that her ability to use magic as her base class or switching to a witch is a total waste of her potential.

Yeah, which is why I'm just gonna make her a Wyvern Lord. Also makes her look less dumb imo.

Warp seems to be a pretty OP skill, particularly if you want to do something like Shinonome's and Gurei's late game maps where you need to reach them ASAP.

Also, a nice alternative class for Elise and Sakura to level up on, considering how leveling healers is much harder in Fates than any other game (not to mention that both Elise and Sakura have good magic growths). Does anyone have screenies of Elise and Sakura in the Witch outfit as well as their max stats in the Witch class?

Also, does anyone know if Witch’s Cauldron trigger with Midoriko's Lucky Charm?

Also, a nice alternative class for Elise and Sakura to level up on, considering how leveling healers is much harder in Fates than any other game (not to mention that both Elise and Sakura have good magic growths). Does anyone have screenies of Elise and Sakura in the Witch outfit as well as their max stats in the Witch class?

Bold: Care to elaborate?

Warp seems to be a pretty OP skill, particularly if you want to do something like Shinonome's and Gurei's late game maps where you need to reach them ASAP.

Also, does anyone know if Witch’s Cauldron trigger with Midoriko's Lucky Charm?

If anyone is curious as to what Sakura's base stats at level 10 Witch would look like, here it is:

Sakura Witch

HP: 21

STR: 6

MAG: 18

SKL: 9

SPD: 16

LCK: 14

DEF: 9

RES: 10

Other than serving as a differently-spread Sorcerer class for a unit who would suit itself better as a Witch... I'm a big fan of the Warp skill.

Instantly move adjacent to an ally and perform another action?

...Azura cried desperately to get that Witch seal before anyone else on my end.

It essentially allows her to sing for anybody on the map regardless of where everyone is, as she can teleport right next to them and sing on the same turn.

Also sounds perfect for setting up Attack Stance while being a Witch XD

Edited by ItzMeeMario

Other than serving as a differently-spread Sorcerer class for a unit who would suit itself better as a Witch... I'm a big fan of the Warp skill.

It essentially allows her to sing for anybody on the map regardless of where everyone is, as she can teleport right next to them and sing on the same turn.

Whoa, I hadn't considered giving it to Aqua. I gotta try this.

It's too bad her MAG growth is so low to have her be reliable as a witch.

It's too bad her MAG growth is so low to have her be reliable as a witch.

25% is not bad when we just want to gain EXP for 3 levels.

After that Azura is a Singer with Warp and nobody cares about her Mag.

I really, really hope that a Warp scroll will be available in the Witch DLC. Though, I don't think that the Shooter DLC had any skill scrolls for female units to use...

I want my male avatar to warp around the map. :(

I really, really hope that a Warp scroll will be available in the Witch DLC. Though, I don't think that the Shooter DLC had any skill scrolls for female units to use...

Considering all the Shooter skills only apply to that class, it's understandable. Who knows, you might get Warp access afterall.

Well, the Ballistician skills only work when you're a Ballistician anyway, and females can't reclass into Ballistician at all.