Randomized Fire Emblem discussion thread

llee1000

Talk about anything randomized Fire Emblem related.

Link to the randomizer can be found here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55809

Anyway, I started to play my first randomized Fire Emblem yesterday, and it's interesting. I started with Sacred stones and I am "enjoying" it. Th only problem I have with it is that everyone is a fucking archer! I am on chapter 5x and Eirika, Franz, Gilliam, Ross, Lute, Ephraim and Kyle are all archers. What can I do with? Just why? I am having fun and I actually do have good units (Artur as centaur, Josh as wolf and Vanessa as myrm) but I want more variety in my classes then just archers! This is going to be a fun playthrough.

I'm trying FE6 HM with random con and mov right now, it's the most hilarious thing I've ever played. I got like, two 1 mov troubadours, 3 mov Shaman!Wolt (doubled by everything) and 4 mov 2 con Peg!Roy (oneshot by axes). I started just now, it's pretty crazy.

EDIT: And then I noticed that mov is randomized for each class, not each unit, which feels pretty lame and so I played with just randomized bases & classes.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 weeks later...

The one I have more question about is FE7.

What happens to the units you train on Lyn Mode and what's the deal with Nils/Ninian ?
I haven't played enough to test it as of now...

I somewho got bored of my FE8 Run.

The one I have more question about is FE7.

What happens to the units you train on Lyn Mode and what's the deal with Nils/Ninian ?

I haven't played enough to test it as of now...

I somewho got bored of my FE8 Run.

IIRC, Lyn's mode bugs everything so skip it