Best mother for Kinu?

Mads

Best mother for Kinu?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best mother for Kinu? (The fox girl)

So yeah, who do you guys think is the best mother for Kinu? I'm thinking of classes, stats, growth rates etc.

Kinu is the fox girl by the way, just if anyone had forgotten.

Hana is a good mother for Kinu.

Kinu's modifiers would be as follows:

STR: +3

MAG: +1

SKL: -1

SPD: +5

LCK: +1

DEF: -4

RES: +4

Though her defense takes a serious hit, she will have her skill fixed somewhat. She'll also have access to the Samurai skill tree, which has plenty of good skills for her.

Hana also fixes Kinu's strength and skill growths a little.

Hana is a good mother for Kinu.

Kinu's modifiers would be as follows:

Though her defense takes a serious hit, she will have her skill fixed somewhat. She'll also have access to the Samurai skill tree, which has plenty of good skills for her.

Hana also fixes Kinu's strength and skill growths a little.

Hana

Azura

Charlotte

Those are what I put

I can agree with you two. Anything that can make her even more speedy is pretty good in my book

Imo Oboro is one of best, you have preety balanced stats with her as mother and acces to holy lancer which i would use lol
There are stats when Oboro is mother if i'm counting right lol :
Str: 3
Mag: 0
Skl: -1
Spd: 4
Lck: 1
Def: 0
Res: 2
For me that seems preety good.

Edited by Eriotto

Hana

Azura

Charlotte

Those are what I put

Charlotte is probably the best mom for Kinu, but Velour benefits more from having Charlotte as her mother due to that sweet +7 strength modifier she gets and that ridiculous STR growth.

Charlotte is probably the best mom for Kinu, but Velour benefits more from having Charlotte as her mother due to that sweet +7 strength modifier she gets and that ridiculous STR growth.

Well yeah but I'm also doing it like they were in a vacuum.

Kagerou is a cool mom for the +5 STR mod and the immediate access to Snake Venom, which has great synergy with Four Fangs. Hana and Azura sacrifice DEF for massive SPD, while Hinoka, Oboro and Mozume are the balanced, universal mothers who work well for pretty much anyone.

By the time Nishiki joins in Hoshido, Hinoka, Hana and Mozume could be well on their way to marrying someone else anyway so for in-game I like to pair Nishiki with Kagerou or Oboro. Oboro and Nishiki give each other useable bonuses, too.

Azura × Nishiki will give you Fox!Shigure, too, which is a nice little novelty.

IK has Charlotte, who is an incredible mother for Kinu, but is also an incredible mother for Seigbert, Soleil, Gray, Velor, Lutz and Eponine so Nishiki faces a little competition there.

Edited by gayserbeam

Azura × Nishiki will give you Fox!Shigure, too, which is a nice little novelty.

Also the infamous Azura!Kinu/Shigure!Kanna that moves at the speed of light. That's almost as fast as Ced.

Also the infamous Azura!Kinu/Shigure!Kanna that moves at the speed of light. That's almost as fast as Ced.

Obviously God is Apotheosis Anna. Apotheosis Anna has 70 SPD.

Kaze!Shigure!Kanna and Azura!Kinu!Kanna can have +11 SPD and +10 SPD, respectively, taking them to as much as 46 SPD as a Trueblade. That's 51 when holding the Quick Draw Katana, 53 with the Speed +2 skill, 64 with all of the Speed Statues, 66 with a Speed Tonic, 70 with Rally Speed, 80 with Speed Drain, 86 after an Elite Ninja pair up, and and 88 after Gentle Blade.

With the power of eugenics love and friendship, mortals can eclipse the speed of gods. Even Sety.

Edited by gayserbeam

Kaze!Shigure!Kanna and Azura!Kinu!Kanna can have +11 SPD and +10 SPD, respectively, taking them to as much as 46 SPD as a Trueblade.

...or 51 when holding the Quick Draw Katana.

...or 53 with the Speed +2 skill.

...or 64 with all of the Speed Statues.

That's exactly 1.6× the SPD of God

still not as fast as Ced

But damn that's pretty good actually, wow...

I voted for Kagerou (I will be using her for Hoshido, don't know if I should change for Touma.)

And this is the build I will use,

Stat modifiers:

STR: +4

MAG: 0

SKL: -4 ((I realized this just now? Hm...))

SPD: +1

DEF: -3

RES: +3

Main Class: 9-tailed fox

Skills:fe15skill_31.pngfe15skill_25.pngfe15skill_53.pngfe15skill_40.pngfe15skill_95.png

...Now that I think about it, maybe this was a poor choice on my part... ((Calculates Kazahana))

SKL: -2

SPD: +4

LCK: 0

DEF: -5 ((Ouch!))

Skills:fe15skill_31.pngfe15skill_27.pngfe15skill_53.pngfe15skill_40.pngfe15skill_94.png

Hmm...note to self, try kazahana...

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

I voted for Kagerou (I will be using her for Hoshido, don't know if I should change for Touma.)

And this is the build I will use,

Stat modifiers:

SKL: -4 ((I realized this just now? Hm...))

SPD: +1

DEF: -3

Skills:fe15skill_31.pngfe15skill_25.pngfe15skill_53.pngfe15skill_40.pngfe15skill_95.png

...Now that I think about it, maybe this was a poor choice on my part... ((Calculates Kazahana))

SKL: -2

SPD: +4

LCK: 0

DEF: -5 ((Ouch!))

Skills:fe15skill_31.pngfe15skill_27.pngfe15skill_53.pngfe15skill_40.pngfe15skill_94.png

Hmm...note to self, try kazahana...

You have to add +1 to all of the children's modifiers, so the ones you displayed are incorrect.

Here' Hana!Kinu's modifiers.

Kagerou does harm Kinu's skill which isn't ideal for her.

Plus, she isn't as fast as Hana!Kinu.

STR: +5

SKL: -3

SPD: +2

LCK: +2

DEF: -2

Edited by Leif

You have to add +1 to all of the children's modifiers, so the ones you displayed are incorrect.

Here' Hana!Kinu's modifiers.

Kagerou does harm Kinu's skill which isn't ideal for her.

Ah, thanks. I didn't know you had to add 1 to each stat

Ah, thanks. I didn't know you had to add 1 to each stat

Be mindful though. If you marry a Second Generation unit, you do not add +1 to all of Kanna's stats. So if you pair a -DEF Avatar with Hana!Kinu, you'll get a -7 Def Kanna.

Honestly I always go with Kagerou.

The reason is that you can easily pass down Snake venom.

If you give her that, and then deadly breath and fourfangs, even if she misses in combat she pretty much takes off 80% of an enemies HP.