Nohr Lunatic: Chapter 10 Map/Chapter Guide

Deatheggx56

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you find this guide useful?

• Yes
    • No
    • Could be better, but not bad

Are you insane like me? Do you plan on taking on one of the hardest routes in Fire Emblem Fates?

Then this is for you.

This will be a chapter/map guide of chapter 10 Nohr path on lunatic. This took about 3 hours to gain and make all this information, so I hope you all find this useful.

If there is anything I miss, feel free to tell me about it so it can be fixed, thank you.

(This will focuses on the self made map in the attached files section, so make sure to refer to that.)

If not colored, the tile is a normal area.

Black are walls, which can not be passed.

Brown is areas that can be based by flying units.

Red are special enemies.

Blue is water (by the end of turn 6 all water is gone, and turned into normal tiles.)

Peach (or light brown) are bridges and boats.

Sky Blue will be your starting point for your units.

Green is the area you have to defend from enemies.

Aqua Green will be your houses.

Purple are your turrets.

Orange is normal starting enemies.

Reinforcements (Allies):

Belka: K4

Camilla: L4

Luna: M4

Belka: Wyvern Rider Level:9 HP:23 Str:13 Mag:0 Skl:14 Spd:9 Lck:10 Def:14 Res:7 Mov:7

Skills: Strength +2, Ambush Duty

Equipment:Iron Axe

Weapon Level: Axe D half way to C

Camilla: Revenat Knight Level:1 HP:30 Str:19 Mag:11 Skl:15 Spd:19 Lck:12 Def:18 Res:15 Mov:8

Skills: Strength +2, Cut Through, Bewitching Flower

Equipment: Steel Axe, Thunder

Weapon Level: Axe C, Tome D

Luna: Mercenary Level:10 HP:24 Str:12 Mag:3 Skl:12 Spd:15 Lck:9 Def:11 Res:8 Mov:5

Skills: Stubbornness, Patient Assurance, Competitive

Equipment: Iron sword, Bronze Sword

Weapon Level: Sword D, half way to C

Now for all enemy reinforcements.

Reinforcements (Enemy):

End of turn 2: Pegasus Warrior: 21H, 21O, 21V

End of turn 3: Lancer's: F19 F20, H19

Archer's: Z14, Z15, Y15

End of turn 4: Pegasus Warrior: F21, Q21

Dual Guard Pegasus Warrior's: K21

End of turn 5: Oni Savage: A8, B8, Q19,Q20

Dual Guard Oni Savage: B9, O19

End of turn 6: Pegasus Warrior: K12

Oni Savage: T17,T18

Dual Guard:

Pegasus Warrior's: F21, T21, V21

Oni Savage's: T19

End of turn 7: Oni Savage: A8, B8, B9, O19,Q19

Ninja: A9, H20, O20

Archer: Z15

Dual Guards:

Ninja's: F19

Archer's :Z14

End Of enemy reinforcements

Start of Tactics For the Chapter

So, you got an idea of where all the enemies will be, so now what can you do to beat it?

Lets start with some basics.

On the right side of the map are archers, meaning that its best to keep flyers away from them, but it is only on the right side that archers come from, so everywhere is free rain.

​There are no magic units on this map, so you don't have to worry about having low Res for this map.

Make sure no one touches the turrets besides your self, or you will have problems.

Get your self a hand axe for Belka, as that will be use full with her personal skill to skill of units faster. Also might want to get a beast killer, as that can help kill off any Pegasus Warrior that get past.

Your flying units you get in this chapter will be your flyer killers, as they have enough strength to kill them off easy.

Most units in this map have a Def around 10 when not paired up with anyone, meaning that they are a bit squish, so your Power dealers will be useful here.

Strength is also around the 10-12 area, so make sure to place your defense units in the right spot to make a great wall.

Since there are a few ninja's running around, you might want to focus them down as they have high speed and have Hidden Weapons, which can break your Stats down to an unfavorable amount.

If your willing to forge a weapon, it can help to kill enemies faster, but you will only be able to forge around a +2 weapon at this time, but it can very much help.

The AI seems to work like this; Pegasus Warrior's Move as far as the can to the goal, then if an enemy is in range, they will attack.

For most other units, they will try to attack more then getting the Defending Point, unless there is no one to stop them, then they will head for the Point.

With that out of the way, lets move on too 3 different ways to take this map head on.

Defense:

More then likely the best way to deal with this map.

With this strategy in mind, you will want to keep around you starting area, from the left bridge to the two arrow turrets.

Use your flyers and archers to take down and flyers in you way, and block bridges and stay in this position unit the end of the map.

Effie and Cyrus will more then likely be your Defense units, but if you have a female Avatar and switch Jacob over to Great knight, he can also do a great job at tanking.

Belka, Camilla and Zero will be your flyer killers.

Make sure to bring one magic unit for the one magic turret, as it can help taking care of waves of enemies.

Make sure archers don't get the right arrow turret, as things can become bad from there.

Once the water is gone, you have to try your best to put units in the right area and take down any units that slip by as much as possible.

A Mix:

The idea here is to take paired units of your choice (Say Belka and the Avatar) and go down to Takumi so that the water does not go down, but to do so is a bit hard.

First off, you have to fight through a good amount of units just to get to him, more then likely Hinata included, meaning that you would have to take down about 5-7 units to go against takumi, unless you use a flying unit, which normal only get one by turn 3 of the map, unless you re class aqua, which is not the best option due to her being frail. Once you get to him, he has two skills of importance, being Confined Defense, meaning you can only attack him once, and Proximity Shot, meaning do NOT engage with any flying unit. So your best option is take a strong physical unit and pair up with either Belka or Camilla and fly over to takumi and take him down before the end of turn 6, or else he will remove the water, making that whole trouble point less. Once he is down, do the same thing as defense strategy and you should make it through.

Offense:

​This will more then likely be the hardest way to do this chapter, but still can work great. The idea is to wipe out all enemies before they have a chance to get to the Defense Point. With that in mind, you will want units around the spawning points to take them down before they can do anything, and make sure to take down takumi before the end of turn 6, or else you will have to switch to defense right away if your lucky.

With this in mind, you will want to send units from the sides and the middle, then keep some around the middle, send some to the left or right if needed. Flyers should stay to the left and middle areas of the map to avoid archers. Have your deference units make a wall so that enemies cant reach your squishier units or healers.

If there is more info that i miss, feel free to talk about it below, and it will be added to the guide, thanks, I hope this was helpful to you.

Extra:

Thanks to Tooru for the extra information, you can find it down bellow. Got some good looking information that can help a bunch if you need even more info then what I have here.

post-17980-0-33722300-1444003069_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deatheggx56

Have you tested the AI setting?

Some Pegasus Warriors move without attacking, and for other units that is "attacking > moving as far as they can".

I think that will be useful information as well.

Because I have enough visiting points to get Reverse Katana and Reverse Naginata, I can try this offensive tactics:

hC7LJ0V.jpg

Edited by Tooru

Have you tested the AI setting?

Some Pegasus Warriors move without attacking, and for other units that is "attacking > moving as far as they can".

I think that will be useful information as well.

Because I have enough visiting points to get Reverse Katana and Reverse Naginata, I can try this offensive tactics:

hC7LJ0V.jpg

This looks to be more of a mix of offence and defense in terms of strategy, which is not to bad of an idea, as that was something I was going to do for the tactics section. As far as the AI goes, i have not tested it my self, but i have a general idea of how the Pegasus Warrior works. Ill talk about soon in the tactics section.

Edited by Deatheggx56

This looks to be more of a mix of offence and defense in terms of strategy, which is not to bad of an idea, as that was something I was going to do for the tactics section. As far as the AI goes, i have not tested it my self, but i have a general idea of how the Pegasus Warrior works. Ill talk about soon in the tactics section.

I beat Takumi at turn 11.

When the water is removed, all units can catch up Pegasus Warriors. I'm glad for it, so I push slowly to Takumi and beat all enemies on the way.

One of my friends told me an interesting tactics about beating Takumi at turn 6:

Turn 4: pair Kamui with Belka, Shield Gauge +0;

Turn 5: a Pegasus Warriors attacks Belka, Shield +4;

Turn 6 (player's phase): Kamui attacks Takumi, Shield +8;

Turn 6 (foe's phase): Hinata attacks, Shield +10. Takumi tries to OHKO Kamui but the Shield Gauge is full. Kamui beats Takumi by counter.

I beat Takumi at turn 11.

When the water is removed, all units can catch up Pegasus Warriors. I'm glad for it, so I push slowly to Takumi and beat all enemies on the way.

One of my friends told me an interesting tactics about beating Takumi at turn 6:

Turn 4: pair Kamui with Belka, Shield Gauge +0;

Turn 5: a Pegasus Warriors attacks Belka, Shield +4;

Turn 6 (player's phase): Kamui attacks Takumi, Shield +8;

Turn 6 (foe's phase): Hinata attacks, Shield +10. Takumi tries to OHKO Kamui but the Shield Gauge is full. Kamui beats Takumi by counter.

Sounds good, if I can confirmation on that then that would be great, then I could put that as an extra for tactic's.

Enemies's stats:

Oni Savage:

• 28 HP, 13 Str, 9 Spd, 11Def, 3Res
  • Iron Club(13+6), Steel Club(13+10), Throwing Club(13+6)
  • +4Str +2Def in paring-up

Ninja:

• 23 HP, 9 Str, 14+2 Spd, 6 Def, 9 Res
  • Steel Shuriken(9+7+2)
  • +1 Skl +3 Spd +1 Mov in paring-up

Pegasus Warrior:

• 23 HP, 8 Str, 12 Spd, 6+1 Def, 11+1 Res
  • Iron Naginata(8+6+1)
  • +3 Spd +3 Res in paring-up

Bowman:

• 24 HP, 11 Str, 9 Spd, 8 Def, 3+2 Res
  • Iron Yumi(11+9+1), Steel Yumi(11+12+1)
  • +2 Str +2 Skl +2 Spd in pairing-up

Lancer Fighter:

• 25HP, 12 Str, 11 Spd, 9+1 Defm 5+1 Res
  • Iron Naginata (12+6+1), Steel Naginata(12+9+1)

Some of our units :

Luna:

• 18 Atk , +3 with Patient Assurance.
  • 7(+3) damage to Oni Savage, can double.
  • 10(+3) damage to Bowman, can double. Double-KO Bowman with +Str bonus or a 4+ support attack.
  • Can't double the pairing-up Bowman without Spd growth or +Spd bonus.
  • She receives 9/12 damage from Bowman. Don't forget that enemies can use Attack Stance.

Belka:

• 23 Atk with Iron Axe; 22 Atk with Hand Axe; +4 with Ambush Duty.
  • Can't double. Doubled by most units when using Hand Axe.
  • Can't OHKO by herself. May OHKO some enemies with a powerful support attack.
  • Str&Def -6 doesn't hurt her so much. If Camilla goes left, she can be the first one to battle with Oboro.

Camilla:

• OHKO Ninja and Pegasus Warrior with Steel Axe.
  • Double-KO most enemies with Iron Axe, including Oboro.
  • 26 damage to Oni Savage(28HP) with Thunder.
  • Camilla's support attack is powerful too, and she offers +3 damage for the lead unit.
  • 18 Def. Lancer Fighter with iron weapons will ignore her unless her Def is getting debuff.
  • The best choice for Azura to sing.

For following units, I assume that we have trained them and they are about Lv11.

Silas:

• 14 Str, 10~11Spd, 12~13 Def, D~C Sword and E~D Lance.
  • Open Assault is triggered everywhere.
  • To double-KO a Oni Savage with Iron Sword/Katana, he needs 16Str + D-Sword or 15Str + C-Sword, and 14/13 Spd.
  • To OHKO a Pegasus/Ninja with Iron Lance, he needs 20Str + D-Lance. When his personal skill is triggered, he needs 17Str.
  • So I pair him with Arthur(+4Str +2Spd) and give him Spd Tonic + Str Tonic.

Effie:

• 17 Str, 8 Spd, 14~15(+2)Def, C Lance
  • Oni's Str is 13. 17-13=4 but 18-13=5, so that depends.
  • Without +Spd bonus, Javelin Effie gets doubled by Iron weapons.
  • But depending on the support unit and Effie's Str growth (or maybe a Str tonic), it is possible for Javelin Effie to OHKO Bowman in Attack Stance.
  • OHKO Ninja/Pegasus with Str bonus or a support attack.
  • So many Clubs, so many Yumi. We can give her a Bronze Lance so she can always choose between Atk&Hit.

Zero:

• 10 Str, 17 Spd, D~C Bow, +1 Mov. About 19 Atk.
  • He is fast enough to kill a Pegasus twice XD.
  • Many units can OHKO Pegasus with his support attack.

Kamui:

• ​Almost the only unit who can beat Takumi.
  • Either +Str or +Mag Kamui can 2HKO Takumui. Other Assets may need 3HKO.
  • Takumui will use the Elixir if he gets hurt and he can't OHKO Kamui, so normally we need:
  • 1. Move to Takumi and just wait; 2. counter in enemy phase; 3. heal->attack->sing->attack, and that is a 3HKO.

Felicia:

• 23 HP, 7 Str, 15 Spd, 7 Def
  • She can take some hits and heal herself by Servant’s Joy.
  • Thanks to Attack Stance she can deal some damage.

Jakob:

• 26 HP, 12 Str, 14 Spd, 10 Def.
  • Higher Str than Felicia makes him a better unit for this chapter.
  • He can reclass to Paladin/Great Kight for much higher Str&Def, but we are going to lose one healer. (And we can't use Elise in chapter 12.)
  • For my playing, Elise pushed towards left with Kamui so I wanted a healer to stay at right side.

These units may have lower Level:

Elise:

• 19~20 HP, 11~12 Spd, 4 Def
  • Most units can't OHKO her without Attack Stance, actually.

Azura:

• 16~18 HP, 6~10 Str, 9~15 Spd, 4~5 Def.
  • Weaker than Elise.
  • Kamui may want her support attack.

Haitaka:

• He is the boss of Chapter 9.
  • Lv 10 Lance Fighter, 31 HP, 15 Str, 14 Spd, 11 Def. Defence Seal + Patient Assurance + Rally Defence.
  • Thanks to Lunatic, he has higher stats and more skills XD.
  • If we don't give him any weapon, enemies will prefer to attack him and trigger Defence Seal.
  • When there is a Ninja with 0 Def or Pegasus with 1 Def, even Felicia can OHKO them in Attack Stance.
Edited by Tooru

Enemies's stats:

Oni Savage:

• 28 HP, 13 Str, 9 Spd, 11Def, 3Res
  • Iron Club(13+6), Steel Club(13+10), Throwing Club(13+6)
  • +4Str +2Def in paring-up

Ninja:

• 23 HP, 9 Str, 14+2 Spd, 6 Def, 9 Res
  • Steel Shuriken(9+7+2)
  • +1 Skl +3 Spd +1 Mov in paring-up

Pegasus Warrior:

• 23 HP, 8 Str, 12 Spd, 6+1 Def, 11+1 Res
  • Iron Naginata(8+6+1)
  • +3 Spd +3 Res in paring-up

Bowman:

• 24 HP, 11 Str, 9 Spd, 8 Def, 3+2 Res
  • Iron Yumi(11+9+1), Steel Yumi(11+12+1)
  • +2 Str +2 Skl +2 Spd in pairing-up

Lancer Fighter:

• 25HP, 12 Str, 11 Spd, 9+1 Defm 5+1 Res
  • Iron Naginata (12+6+1), Steel Naginata(12+9+1)

Some of our units :

Luna:

• 18 Atk , +3 with Patient Assurance.
  • 7(+3) damage to Oni Savage, can double.
  • 10(+3) damage to Bowman, can double. Double-KO Bowman with +Str bonus or a 4+ support attack.
  • Can't double the pairing-up Bowman without Spd growth or +Spd bonus.
  • She receives 9/12 damage from Bowman. Don't forget that enemies can use Attack Stance.

Belka:

• 23 Atk with Iron Axe; 22 Atk with Hand Axe; +4 with Ambush Duty.
  • Can't double. Doubled by most units when using Hand Axe.
  • Can't OHKO by herself. May OHKO some enemies with a powerful support attack.
  • Str&Def -6 doesn't hurt her so much. If Camilla goes left, she can be the first one to battle with Oboro.

Camilla:

• OHKO Ninja and Pegasus Warrior with Steel Axe.
  • Double-KO most enemies with Iron Axe, including Oboro.
  • 26 damage to Oni Savage(28HP) with Thunder.
  • Camilla's support attack is powerful too, and she offers +3 damage for the lead unit.
  • 19 Def. Lancer Fighter/Oni Savage with iron weapons will ignore her unless her Def is getting debuff.
  • The best choice for Azura to sing.

For following units, I assume that we have trained them and they are about Lv11.

Silas:

• 14 Str, 10~11Spd, 12~13 Def, D~C Sword and E~D Lance.
  • Open Assault is triggered everywhere.
  • To double-KO a Oni Savage with Iron Sword/Katana, he needs 16Str + D-Sword or 15Str + C-Sword, and 14/13 Spd.
  • To OHKO a Pegasus/Ninja with Iron Lance, he needs 20Str + D-Lance. When his personal skill is triggered, he needs 17Str.
  • So I pair him with Arthur(+4Str +2Spd) and give him Spd Tonic + Str Tonic.

Effie:

• 17 Str, 8 Spd, 14~15(+2)Def, C Lance
  • Oni's Str is 13. 17-13=4 but 18-13=5, so that depends.
  • Without +Spd bonus, Javelin Effie gets doubled by Iron weapons.
  • But depending on the support unit and Effie's Str growth (or maybe a Str tonic), it is possible for Javelin Effie to OHKO Bowman in Attack Stance.
  • OHKO Ninja/Pegasus with Str bonus or a support attack.
  • So many Clubs, so many Yumi. We can give her a Bronze Lance so she can always choose between Atk&Hit.

Zero:

• 10 Str, 17 Spd, D~C Bow, +1 Mov. About 19 Atk.
  • He is fast enough to kill a Pegasus twice XD.
  • Many units can OHKO Pegasus with his support attack.

Kamui:

• ​Almost the only unit who can beat Takumi.
  • Either +Str or +Mag Kamui can 2HKO Takumui. Other Assets may need 3HKO.
  • Takumui will use the Elixir if he gets hurt and he can't OHKO Kamui, so normally we need:
  • 1. Move to Takumi and just wait; 2. counter in enemy phase; 3. heal->attack->sing->attack, and that is a 3HKO.

Felicia:

• 23 HP, 7 Str, 15 Spd, 7 Def
  • She can take some hits and heal herself by Servant’s Joy.
  • Thanks to Attack Stance she can deal some damage.

Jakob:

• 26 HP, 12 Str, 14 Spd, 10 Def.
  • Higher Str than Felicia makes him a better unit for this chapter.
  • He can reclass to Paladin/Great Kight for much higher Str&Def, but we are going to lose one healer. (And we can't use Elise in chapter 12.)
  • For my playing, Elise pushed towards left with Kamui so I wanted a healer to stay at right side.

These units may have lower Level:

Elise:

• 19~20 HP, 11~12 Spd, 4 Def
  • Most units can't OHKO her without Attack Stance, actually.

Azura:

• 16~18 HP, 6~10 Str, 9~15 Spd, 4~5 Def.
  • Weaker than Elise.
  • Kamui may want her support attack.

Haitaka:

• He is the boss of Chapter 9.
  • Lv 10 Lance Fighter, 31 HP, 15 Str, 14 Spd, 11 Def. Defence Seal + Patient Assurance + Rally Defence.
  • Thanks to Lunatic, he has higher stats and more skills XD.
  • If we don't give him any weapon, enemies will prefer to attack him and trigger Defence Seal.
  • When there is a Ninja with 0 Def or Pegasus with 1 Def, even Felicia can OHKO them in Attack Stance.

Looks great, all the info you have here is amazing, and the end part with the boss of chapter 9 was a good idea to. Now I think the only other thing you can really do is a slight bit of forging, around +1 to +3.

Who do you think are best to deal with the onis and archers on the left and right bridges? And who should stay at the lower choke point area? I always have Effie stay around the hole that you make near the bottom left house, but the enemies never suicide charge into her like my HM run, so that slows down my progress significantly.

Edited by Ryo

Who do you think are best to deal with the onis and archers on the left and right bridges? And who should stay at the lower choke point area? I always have Effie stay around the hole that you make near the bottom left house, but the enemies never suicide charge into her like my HM run, so that slows down my progress significantly.

Any mage can beat the first 2 onis on the left bridge with base stats.

I am going to have units (Camilla/Kamui) at A10~B12, so no more enemies will try to cross the bridge.

For the right bridge, I use Effie + Luna ( + Zero for early turns).