Dragon (Magic) Kanna vs. Physical Kanna

Mox

Magic Kanna vs. Dragon Kanna vs. Physical Kanna?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. (General) What is best for Kanna?

• Magic Kanna.
    • Dragon Kanna.
    • Physical Kanna.
  2. 2. What would be best for my Kanna with Rinkah!Ignis as the father?

• +MAG Femui for dragon Kanna.
    • +MAG Femui for a magic Kanna.
    • +STR Femui for a physical Kanna.
    • +DEF Femui for a tank Kanna.
    • Other (please elaborate in the comments).

Hey guys,

I was hoping that the Fates community here might be able to help me come to a decision regarding Kanna.

I would like my M!Kanna (Manna) to be able to use the dragonstone regularly since his personal skill relies on it and since the dragonstone depends on magic I thought that it would only be logical to make a Manna who is more magically inclined for offence and who has really good defence to balance out the perks/penalties issued from the dragonstones.

To do this I was hoping to marry:

Femui +MAG/-LCK: -1/3/0/2/-3/0/2

To Rinkah!Ignis ...

Rinkah!Ignis: 0/1/-1/-1/1/6/2

To get a Manna with these mods...

Ignis!Manna: 0/5/0/2/1/7/4

Does this look ok for a Manna that will utilise the dragonstone more?

Upon saying this, I have other questions...

Would this waste my Femui's potential?

Seeing that magic (and dragonstone) has been nerfed in this game and taking into account how amazing Yato is, would my Femui be wasted?

Of course, upon saying this, I can still use Yato with my Dark Blood Femui, however with this set up she will have a magic bias and would not be as effective with it.

Would it be better to give up on the dragon Manna and go for a more physical Ignis!Manna?

Ignis Manna with +STR/-LCK mother: 4/1/2/0/-1/9/3

For those who have played the game ... How does a physical Kanna perform compared to a magical or dragonstone based Kanna?

Is magical/dragonstone Kanna really worth it???

Dragonstones can be usable tough it relies on Defensive Formation to be effective, a lot of people complain about it without doing calcs, since a Dragonstone+ with a procced Dragon Fang Should ohko basically everything with an optimized set, i think +DEF or +RES could be overall more useful since even without a magic asset you should be killing anyways even a +SKL, since proccing Dragon Fang or Aether makes more difference.

IMO the real downside is the limited range, not doubling is not that bad because defensive formation exists, altough you still have access to tomes if you need it.

+Mag/-Lck Kamui can and will use Yato a lot, so noting is wasted.

Before we have Witch: Physical Kanna > Magic Kanna > Dragonstone Kanna.

Now magic F!Kanna is going to have a higher rank.

For in-game playing, Dragonstone Kanna is not a good tank. Kanna's Def and Res growth are bad, and there is no Yato bonus.

For post-game playing, there are better classes to benefit from Kanna's high caps.