Fire emblem 8: special edition(remade 4.0/5.0 beta)

Singaara

Here the hack I been working on I thank my friend Sasuke for helping me finish Nate and also enjoy screenshots pro to ch5x more info as the game moves up

Make a patch from the demo 3 chapters to link in two or less days sorry if everyone upset with my poor written expression

Update: 10/9/2015 four chapter demo release today hope everyone enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?80surqtyby2sr25

Update: 11/23/2015 since it's was my birthday yesterday I was looking for my outdated versions of this hack I only found this

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwm7d8zd161vew1

It goes to ch 18 on both lords story but this was a so bad of a version lol well I'll hope to hear feedback on the outdated and revision demo

post-18946-0-62512600-1444187243_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-05791600-1444187255_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-15637200-1444187266_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-93550100-1444187278_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-58748800-1444187289_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-90572500-1444187300_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-64694800-1444187314_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-30704900-1444187327_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-62273100-1444187339_thumb.jpg

post-18946-0-02134900-1444187350_thumb.jpg

Edited by Singaara

From the looks of it, seems like the story will be roughly the same, just dialog and character changes. Also do note that it doesn't seem that english is the OP's first language. Also, just letting you know OP, you'll need a download link if you're posting in this section of the forums. If it's still incomplete, you'll want to post this in the Concepts section.

From the looks of it, seems like the story will be roughly the same, just dialog and character changes. Also do note that it doesn't seem that english is the OP's first language. Also, just letting you know OP, you'll need a download link if you're posting in this section of the forums. If it's still incomplete, you'll want to post this in the Concepts section.

English my first language but I'm not good with written expression

In that case, you may want to get an editor (you mentioned you had a friend who was helping you?) to go over the text.

Sasuke only did an edit of the mug he is bad as me in written expression but I do try very hard.

1. Talk out what you want to say, then type it.

2. This belongs in Concepts, so I moved it.

3. Use the Edit button instead of spamming replies.

1. Talk out what you want to say, then type it.2. This belongs in Concepts, so I moved it.3. Use the Edit button instead of spamming replies.

Ty for moving it I'm new and Sorry about the spam relies I'm using my iPhone it's a lil hard find the edit button but I found it and I do talk what I want to say out loud but sometimes it don't work out my brain is faster then my writing so sorry again :3 like I said I'm trying

Make a patch from the demo 3 chapters to link in two or less days sorry if everyone upset with my poor written expression

Not upset, it's just somewhat difficult to read. Since the primary objective of playing a game is to have fun, it seems like a good place to spend some time polishing, so I thought I'd let you know.

Not upset, it's just somewhat difficult to read. Since the primary objective of playing a game is to have fun, it seems like a good place to spend some time polishing, so I thought I'd let you know.

Ty and beta 3.0 was pretty bad that why it's revisited I renewed the hack I was almost finished but the hack was really bad lol

Looks/sounds interesting, but why is Saber a freaking Pegasus Knight?!?!?

That's perfectly okay, but as others were saying, an editor might not be a bad idea. Then again, "All your base are belong to us".

Looks/sounds interesting, but why is Saber a freaking Pegasus Knight?!?!?

That's perfectly okay, but as others were saying, an editor might not be a bad idea. Then again, "All your base are belong to us".

Well u know someone who can do editing for writing I do need one, someone who willing proof read and edit it be kool

The class is just a renamed soldier.

Joshua as a Halberdier. Imo this is a... weird idea

Other than that, looks cool

It'd be even more with screenshots showing a real parting away from the original story

I'm testing what class that Joshua can work in. I found out being a prince makes he suck.I tested him as an archer hell he sucked a lot more. But soldier and halberdier work the best with him if it was made for him lol. And I used the soldier the soldier map animation in the place of the halberdier cuz I'm still learning the space and switches of fe8

If he does poorly in a class you want him to be in, just increase his bases/growths/whatever in Nightmare until he's as good as you want him to be.

Yea that what I did so he a soldier cuz it worked the best other then sword fighter

• 2 weeks later...

Still working hard on the talking script. The full release of Part 1 will be release in a month more or less. If anyone tried the demo feedback would be good.

Edited by Singaara