Character's Ages

HappyHawlucha

My take on Characters as well. Gonna try go through all characters except kids. Beware.

Marx - 25

Ryouma -25

Camilla - 23

Hinoka - 21-22 (looks younger than Camilla)

Aqua - 18 (similar to Kamui)

Kamui - 18 (guessing that because its the age to be considered an adult an make some big CHOICES (I'm Aus and that's our adult age)

Leon/Takumi- 17

Sakura - 14

Elise -14

Silas - 18 (Age as Kamui and helps them being besties)

Kaze/Saizou - 27(old enough to to remember Kamui's kidnapping. Guessing Kamui taken when he was 5 meaning that kaze/saizou were 14)

Kagerou - 27 (similar age to other ninjas)

Gunther - 45 (old enough to have a reputation and respect with Garon)

Felicia/Flora - 19

Jakob - 23 (older than the maid twins)

Asyura - 30 (looks older than the ninjas)

Izana - 30

Mozume - 18

Mikoto - 44 and looking good

Rinkah - 21

Hana -16

Tsubaki -18

Orochi - 27 (best friends with Kagerou. Also is 10 years older than Takumi)

Asama - 22

Setsuna - 22

Tsukuyomi - 15 (looks real young and going through the earlier stages of puberty)

Oboro - 18

Hinata - 19

Yuuguri - 43 (Besties with Mikoto)

Nishiki - 22

Crimson - 25 (Same age as Ryouma)

Yukimura - 43( been with the Royals for a while)

Sumeragi - 31 (time of death. Mikoto(44) - Kamui (18) = 26 + 5( time of kidnapping) = 31

Garon- 46

Arthur - 29

Effie - 17

Odin - 20

ZeRo - 26 (old enough to know who he is and has searched himself i guess)

Nyx - 35 but looks 18

Luna - 20 (Same as Odin)

Belka - 21

Lazward 19

Pieri -22

Benoit - 30

Charlotte - 25

Flannel -22

Fuuga - 45 (besties with Sumeragi)

Edited by SonPancham

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect if they were given official ages, they'd be given "anime ages" (nothing between 25 and 70) as others have mentioned but by looks, these are the numbers I would give.

Marx= 26

Ryouma= 25

Camilla= 24

Hinoka= 20

Kamui & Aqua= 16

Leon & Takumi= 15

Sakura= 13

Elise= 12

Lazward= 18

Pieri= 18

Saizou= 22

Kagerou= 23

Luna= 19

Belka= 18

Asama= 27

Setsuna= 20

Suzukaze= 22

Joker= 24

Felicia= 18

Flora= 20

Cyrus= 16

Odin= 18

Zero= 24

Hinata= 17

Oboro= 16

Tsubaki= 19

Kazahana= 16

Harold= 26

Elfie= 18

Mozume= 15

Asura= 34

Izana= 25

Tsukuyomi= 14

Nishiki= 19

Orochi= 26

Rinka= 19

Yukimura= 38

Yuugiri= 35 (might be low-balling here, frickin Japanese youth potions)

Crimson= 19

Nyx= 14 (appearance)

Charlotte= 20

Benoit= 23

Flannel= 19

Gunther= 62

Fuuga= 40

Kanna= 10

Shigure= 18

Dia= 17

Sophie= 16

Midoriko= 10

Shinonome= 19

Kisaragi= 15

Grey= 17

Kinu= 16

Hisame= 17

Mitama= 16

Matoi= 17

Shara= 18

Siegbert= 19

Foleo= 15

Ignis= 18

Velour= 18

Lutz= 12

Ophelia= 16

Soleil= 16

Eponine= 17

Remember kids, if you don't save the world at least once by the time you're 16, you're a failure and I have no son.

...Aren't Felicia and Flora twins?

Are they? I thought Flora was older. That makes 2 sets of non-identical twins in the game if true.

Felicia: Member of Nohr’s Ice Tribe; the chieftain’s daughter and Flora’s younger twin sister.

Flora: Member of Nohr’s Ice Tribe; the chieftain’s daughter and Felicia’s older twin sister.

At least the only real difference between them is hair color.

Marx: 27

Ryouma: 25

Camilla: 23

Hinoka: 21

Aqua: 20

Kamui: 19

Leon: 18-19

Takumi: 17

Sakura: 15

Elise: 14

Felicia: 19

Joker: 22

Kaze: 26

Cyrus: 20

Mozume: 15

Izana: 29

Ashura: 38

Gunther: 60+

Saizou: 26

Kagerou: 24

Asama: 26

Setsuna: 16

Oboro: 17

Hinata: 17

Tsubaki: 19

Kazahana: 16

Rinka: 18

Tsukuyomi: 14

Orochi: 27

Nishiki: 19~

Yukimura: 33

Yuugiri: 36

Crimson: 23

Fuuga: 50+

Lazwald: 20

Pieri: 19

Luna: 20

Belka: 17

Odin: 19

Zero: 29

Elphie: 16

Harold: 24

Nyx: 60+ (Physically 12, or so)

Charlotte: 21

Benoit: 22

Flannel: 18~

Flora: 19

Kanna: 12-13

Shigure: 17

Shinonome: 19

Kisaragi: 16

Siegbert: 19

Foleo: 15

Midoriko: 13

Deere: 18

Sofie: 17

Gurei: 18

Mitama: 15

Hisame: 16

Matoi: 17

Shara: 17

Kinu: 16

Soleil: 17

Ophelia: 16

Eponine: 17

Lutz: 13-14

Ignis: 18

Velour: 15

I don't think I missed anyone playable.

Hinoka and Camilla are the same age, all the siblings are parallels to each other. Hinoka is only roughly a year older than Kamui. Just keep that in mind.

What's the source on that info?

What's the source on that info?

Just hypothesis based on the story flow. Kamui was already born, or near birth before arriving to Hoshido. Hinoka was young enough to believe that Mikoto is her mother, meaning she was too young still to have awareness. Which is younger would put her at younger than 2 years old, at 2 you've already establised mentally as to who your family are.

Just hypothesis based on the story flow. Kamui was already born, or near birth before arriving to Hoshido. Hinoka was young enough to believe that Mikoto is her mother, meaning she was too young still to have awareness. Which is younger would put her at younger than 2 years old, at 2 you've already establised mentally as to who your family are.

Would Kamui have remembered Sumeragi being killed if he is only 1 year old? It's a fuzzy memory, but he remembers it clearly by the events of chapter 4.

Also, unless it's mentioned in a support or bio, there is no indication that Camilla and Hinoka are the same age.

Would Kamui have remembered Sumeragi being killed if he is only 1 year old? It's a fuzzy memory, but he remembers it clearly by the events of chapter 4.

Also, unless it's mentioned in a support or bio, there is no indication that Camilla and Hinoka are the same age.

Kamui spent his childhood in Hoshido, his memory was wiped after getting kidnapped. In the beginning of the game during conversation, Kamui apologize to the Nohr siblings that he doesn't remember his past.

Also Camilla said she was in love with him when she first met him. Tell me, how many people fall in love with infants.

Edited by HTakara82

Or maybe I just have a hard time imagining such young protagonists because I'm old. I dunno, I just prefer higher age estimates.

I know its hard to think of them with a really young age, especially because they can have kids, but, since I like Prince of Tennis, I just stopped to think too hard about the characters being more younger than they look LoL ... Because in Tenipuri...

You have characters like this one, who is 15 years old

tumblr_nonkd9cNEC1uv9e0zo5_400.gif

And this one is 18

tumblr_nqlcz3w7Af1skkk3ao3_1280.png

Haha, oh well, Nintendo probably will say the characters are more older in the localization

You'd think most units would be young adults, but with Leo and Takumi being younger than Kamui, too despite looking older (to me, as I always use the small body type, so it's probably just an issue for me, as canon Kamui has the default body) it's just too hard to even estimate~ XP

Maybe the game consider Kamui can look younger because of their half dragon status?

Well I mean nintendo straight up didn't confirm anyone's age so unless solid numbers are released later in a character book or something I don't think NoA will have to "age them up" if there's nothing to actually age them up with, the numbers are prolly ambiguous for a reason

Also, while the protags sometimes are younger (Roy and JP Lyn) FE has never had issues having characters who also look their age and isn't a teenager; Navarre is confirmed to be mid 20s, for example, and Titania's in her 30s http://serenesforest.net/general/character-ages/ applying "anime aging" to FE as a series just because it's anime would be disingenuous when FE as a serious have at least confirmed age ranges before and are much more willing to embrace young adults to middle aged characters than the typical "anime-aged" anime

Edited by Thor Odinson

Maybe the game consider Kamui can look younger because of their half dragon status?

Hadn't thought of that~ Would make some sense but then also makes it even harder to determine an age if they potentially look younger than they are~

Lazward 19 (is younger than Lucina as we know they are siblings in my head)

They are all younger than Lucina, the only exception to this is Laurent and he WAS younger than her too originally, the only reason he's older now is because he got sent even further into the past than was intended.

Hinoka and Camilla are the same age, all the siblings are parallels to each other. Hinoka is only roughly a year older than Kamui. Just keep that in mind.

Parallels =/= necessarily the same age. To my knowledge nowhere is it said that Hinoka is roughly a year older than Kamui.

They are all younger than Lucina, the only exception to this is Laurent and he WAS younger than her too originally, the only reason he's older now is because he got sent even further into the past than was intended.

Yeah this is true. Sorry. Will edit. But could they both be 20 at the same time?

This can't be right. Sumeragi's first wife gave birth to all four Hoshido siblings, so there's no way that Hinoka wouldn't recall who her biological mother is since she still has to be around to give birth to Takumi and Sakura. Also, in Hinoka and Mamui's support, she specifically told him that originally, she didn't think of Mikoto as her mother.

Also, I'm pretty sure the parallel is just the birth order, not the exact age. It's a bit absurd to think that the two kings would be having their four children in the exact same years :P

If I had to put down my guess for the royal siblings' ages:

Marx: 24-25

Ryouma: 23-24

Camilla: 21-22

Hinoka: 20-21

Kamui: 18-19

Takumi and Leon: 17-18

Sakura: 15-16

Elise: 13-14

Nyx is older than she should be, Elise is a loli, everyone can marry whom ever spite the age gaps.
Remember Ricken?

Who. Cares. It's as weird as it is. If they add ages, it destroys the whole waifu/husbando illusion and then IS get massively judged.

Edited by Great Geargia Gateway

Who. Cares. It's as weird as it is. If they add ages, it destroys the whole waifu/husbando illusion and then IS get massively judged.

Or... don't include under-aged characters in a game that has marriage and implied sexual relationships?

Edited by NekoKnight

This can't be right. Sumeragi's first wife gave birth to all four Hoshido siblings, so there's no way that Hinoka wouldn't recall who her biological mother is since she still has to be around to give birth to Takumi and Sakura. Also, in Hinoka and Mamui's support, she specifically told him that originally, she didn't think of Mikoto as her mother.

Also, I'm pretty sure the parallel is just the birth order, not the exact age. It's a bit absurd to think that the two kings would be having their four children in the exact same years :P

If I had to put down my guess for the royal siblings' ages:

Marx: 24-25

Ryouma: 23-24

Camilla: 21-22

Hinoka: 20-21

Kamui: 18-19

Takumi and Leon: 17-18

Sakura: 15-16

Elise: 13-14

You're right, it was awhile since I read it. Sumeragi brought Mikoto after the fact, of the other 4 being born, and she had a child with her (you). Apparently Sumeragi told the others that they were bruddahs from another mutha, lol sorry had to do it lol. Until sometime later after you were already kidnapped, that the siblings were told the truth that you were from a different father and are not related.

I think that there are a few things worth noting. While I have not played the game or read many supports, it should be kept in mind that Hinoka was old enough to remember losing Kamui. If Sakura was born, she had to have been a baby and Hinoka at the very least a toddler. I didn't know this, but apparently Kamui "lost his/her memory" after the kidnapping so he could be old enough to have had memories or have been too young to really have had any at all.

Also, the legal age of consent in Japan, which surprisingly hasn't come up at all in this thread, is extremely low by western standards. 13, if i do recall correctly. Making a 13 or 14 year old Elise entirely reasonable.

I think that there are a few things worth noting. While I have not played the game or read many supports, it should be kept in mind that Hinoka was old enough to remember losing Kamui. If Sakura was born, she had to have been a baby and Hinoka at the very least a toddler. I didn't know this, but apparently Kamui "lost his/her memory" after the kidnapping so he could be old enough to have had memories or have been too young to really have had any at all.

Also, the legal age of consent in Japan, which surprisingly hasn't come up at all in this thread, is extremely low by western standards. 13, if i do recall correctly. Making a 13 or 14 year old Elise entirely reasonable.

Yeah I mentioned that in one of my posts. Kamui mentioned how he didn't have any memories of his childhood in the prologue. Also how Camilla during support convo mention how she fell in love with Kamui at first sight. So he was probably around 10 or so when he got kidnapped. And that also insinuates that Camilla is much closer in age, than people give credit for. If she's like let's say 6 years older, it'd be freaking weird for a 16yr old to be attracted on that level to a 10 yr old or younger.

Yeah the federal age of consent is 13, but each region set their own age limits. 16 is the most common age.