[FE7] HNM Draft CXV

General Horace

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't need to, but your team isn't hard to recruit, aside from perhaps Renault if you can 3-turn C32. I guess Legault may not be worth it.

I'll just get Geitz/Wallace, they'll definitely be skipped.

Edited by Gradivus.

Just checked the map, and Renault's village is much closer to the starting point than I remember, so I'll probably be recruiting everyone.

Also, how much are we allowed to do in terms of RNG abuse? I doubt I'll need to do much, but I think I can do 13 in 4 turns if Hector procs strength 3 times. His growth is 50% IIRC, so it's not that unlikely.

Edited by Espemon333

If you don't find it too cheap, it's fair.

For my own playthroughs, I prefer not to rig any levels, but I'm fine with rigging whatever killer crits or low% hits if I need them, it's pretty much up to you.

Edited by Gradivus.

got some chapters done earlier today so i'll post them now before I forget.

CHAPTER 11 - 6/6 TURNS
Matthew got exp, Hector killed the boss
CHAPTER 12 - 3/9 TURNS
Can't believe i've not thought of this before. Lowen rescued Marcus on turn 2 and dumped him on the mountain in the bosses range on turn 3, where he killed the boss on the enemy phase. Having Matthew helped out quite a bit up north.
CHAPTER 13 - 4/13 TURNS
Marcus charged south with Hector, and Matthew followed at a distance so he could recruit Guy. Lowen got the village and a shin level.
CHAPTER 13X - 7/20 TURNS
Defence. Finally got Lowen some levels since he'd been doing utility stuff in the first two chapters.
CHAPTER 14 - 4/24 TURNS
Marcus wiped out everything. Got Erk.
CHAPTER 15 - 7/31 TURNS
D FENCE
CHAPTER 16 - 5/36 TURNS
rip Marcus

5a6d724a1ec50e33d9ce0024e97378c5.png
no speed/10

seems to be a lower level than normal
ff30e7cb4d3fdb61d1c144adce39b9e9.png
thief/10. He probably saved a turn in chapter 12.
52437f5d9d73d3e3fc1cad696640d4a9.png
10/10? so many tens.
e1fe2b80055e8fa0787da9ce0a480cfa.png
she'll be useful someday. Coincidentally I have a lot of units that support her this time around.
490f97df4811fcb80f5be53f48de95c8.png
He actually got strength twice in a row!!!!
bdc1933e0ef28750a487e754d3675dd8.png
at least since I have Erk and Canas I have two shots at having a warper with a mediocre magic growth to turn out decent.
Wil got everything but strength and speed on his level up. Screw you too, Wil.

CHAPTER 17 - 9/45 TURNS
I was worried that Hector and Lowen would get clogged up since Hector doesn't double anything, but his defence is so massive the archers targetted Lowen anyway (who ORKO'd them easily) Wil got the two south chests, while Matt got the two north ones.
CHAPTER 17X - 3/48 TURNS
Lowen busted through with help from everyone else and chatted with Fargus. Got the Sleep staff which will probably be used for exp for Serra or something.
CHAPTER 18 - 3/51 TURNS
Didn't have another mount to kill the Shaman that blocks a Paladin from reaching Zoldam on turn 2, so held back on promoting Lowen and managed to steal the speedwing.
CHAPTER 19 - 4/55 TURNS
Lowen killed Uhai with the Horseslayer. The snags were broken by LONGBOW WIL (hype) and Canas since both Erk and Canas did exactly 19 HP to the snags.
CHAPTER 19X - 4/59 TURNS
Gave Lowen the speedwing so he could double the boss. I could have theoretically saved it and rigged a KE crit, but that's lame (especially since the boss's evasion is already pretty good)
Matt got the Goddess Icon Village.
CHAPTER 20 - 4/63 TURNS
LONGSWORD MATTHEW MVP
Lowen charged ahead with Hector on turn 1, and weakened the boss enough for Longsword Matthew to finish (despite only having 7 strength he did a surprising amount of damage) and Canas and Guy cleared the other enemies out of the way for Lowen to drop Hector on turn 2. Lowen opened the door, and Hector killed Darin over the course of turn 3 player and enemy phases and seized the next turn. Erk killed the sniper in the south room and got the brave bow.
CHAPTER 21 - 2/65 TURNS
Lowen dumped Erk off in the bosses range and he killed him over the course of two turns. Could have theoretically rigged a thunder crit, but that's lame.
CHAPTER 22 - 3/68 TURNS
Lowen went to the boss and killed him with a steel axe. Heath was recruited.
CHAPTER 23 - 3/71 TURNS
Heath + Canas killed one boss, a freshly promoted Erk killed the other. Serra broke the sleep staff, and Genesis was acquired.
CHAPTER 23x - 10 free turns
got all the chests and started working on Erk's staff rank, and trained Wil for a very important job.
Guy and Matthew hit C support, best OTP.
CHAPTER 24 - 1/72 TURNS

9a873ce86bf00704c484518d7d67e0f9.gif

Wil for top tier.

d5b803e51e59f56f7c281fb11f583bc9.png

still slow as balls

a44209fdb8457ec3768a5ae44ffd7b1d.png

actually pretty useful

137fc17c9d06dfe3709ba48234d568ab.png

he did his job, will probably fade away but Heath should pick up the slack

db16c63a0dd6ff076a755b5c216e4cd4.png

she helped get Genesis I guess with the sleep staff. WORTH IT

7aecfda6218af0916ae61b0b86ee4be4.png

the definition of filler

5706c6cc0ab1285cb3a8f79c6f9004cd.png

one staff swing from D staves

Canas will probably have higher magic which pisses me off because Canas was levelling like a fat piece of crap until he got speed 3 levels in a row but he should do fine.

60f3114ff519e37be8e72fa2f18a3566.png

ate secret books and goddess icons to improve his hit against Lloyd. Didn't expect him to do anything tbh but a brave bow user is pretty much the only way to ORKO Lloyd

4525c137c7ccd4c0dfe1ebbb14a2a357.png

was getting a bunch of mag/res levels until recently and now he looks really good. Unfourtunately I don't get my next Guiding ring until Chapter 27 and I might use it on Serra because staves are more important.

bacec4018cdf402ef67c8e04266eacfd.png

heathhhhhhh

Edited by General Horace

But rigging a thunder crit saves turns man. A promoted Erk with 22 magic just flat out 2HKOs the boss of Chapter 21 with Thunder, would that be more reliable?

Speaking of saving turns, do you think a 3-turn clear of Chapter 12 on Hector Hard Mode would be possible given that you were able to clear the chapter in 3 turns on normal mode?

Edited by Carmine Sword

a 3 turn is possible already if you rig a bunch of strength and speed and Hector and he owns the boss and hits every enemy up north at ~40-60 hit.

EDIT: Not possible on Hard mode since the boss doens't move until turn 3

CHAPTER 25 - 3/75 TURNS

Heath pure watered and got the bishops, Matthew was dumped across the water and ferried Erk ahead for the pirates, and Promoted!Guy took care of Pascal's fort with Guy.

CHAPTER 26 - 11/86 TURNS

not a whole lot really happened, I hate this chapter. Lowen tanked a monk for many many turns while Erk healed him.

CHAPTER 27 - 5/91 TURNS

Got the guiding ring (for Canas, since I don't have any tomes for Serra, but I can have her solo Denning's chapter or something). Heath killed the boss with an iron lance, lol.

CHAPTER 28 - 15/106 TURNS

Erk hit A Staves, Canas hit D and is unlikely to contribute anything meaninful staffwise. Used Hammerne on Torch lol.

CHAPTER 28X - 4/110 TURNS

Heath flew to Sonia and Brave Lanced her. He equipped the brave lance on turn 2 enemy phase to kill the wyverns.

Edited by General Horace

So it seems that having both Erk and Canas doesn't help as much as one would think since only one of them can reach Warp.

Do you think Lucius could have reached Warp even with Erk promoting first if you had him instead of Canas?

Using Hammerne on the Torch Staff is probably better than wasting a turn to get the Member's Card at any rate. I wish that I had know that earlier.

So it seems that having both Erk and Canas doesn't help as much as one would think since only one of them can reach Warp.

Do you think Lucius could have reached Warp even with Erk promoting first if you had him instead of Canas?

Using Hammerne on the Torch Staff is probably better than wasting a turn to get the Member's Card at any rate. I wish that I had know that earlier.

Lucius can probably reach warp by spamming Pent's Mend/Physic and Unlock in 28, along with the B Rank staves (Sleep, Berserk) and Hammerning stuff. Serra should do what Canas did anyway hopefully. It would still be kinda close since he can't promote until chapter 28 unless you fail to one turn chapter 24 and you get the earth seal.

CHAPTER 29 - 4/114 TURNS

Heath owned most of the map. Matthew promoted, etc.

CHAPTER 30 - 3/117 TURNS

Hammerne'd Rescue, Warped Hector ahead, rescued Nils, warped Hector, Hector killed Kaim with the Killer axe over two attacks (and Erk could have helped with Bolting if he failed the KO.)

CHAPTER 31 - 11/128 TURNS

fuckk this chapter

trained Hector a bit, since Heath and Lowen are capped out, and capped out Erk's level, he hit 26 magic. Serra level capped at 20, with 13 magic.

CHAPTER 31X - 5/133 TURNS

Arena'd Hector.

CHAPTER 32 - 3/136 TURNS

Serra rescued Nils, and Nils dance Heath + Hector so they could move ahead again after Erk warped them. Serra pointlessly promoted with the Earth Seal.

CHAPTER 32X - 1/137 TURNS

Erk warped Heath and Heath owned Kishuna.

CHAPTER FINAL PART 1 - 2/139 TURNS

Matthew killed Brendan's Room, Hector killed Darin, Erk + Athos Bolting'd Uhai down for Wil to Clear out his room, Lloyd killed his bro thanks to berserk staff, and was finished by Lowen. Heath killed the mage room, and Athos killed Nergal thanks to Filla's might.

CHAPTER FINAL PART 2 - 1/140 TURNS

Killed the dragon.

Edited by General Horace

Well, having both Erk and Canas does have the benefit of preventing the other drafters from having them instead, which indirectly increases your chances of winning even if Canas doesn't end up saving that many actual turns.

I didn't mean to imply that you purposefully chose Canas to screw over the other drafters, sorry.

EDIT: Oh man, you finished already. And I thought that I finished drafts fast.

Edited by Carmine Sword

C13 5/15 turns

Marcus ferried Hector ahead and killed the boss, Eliwood and Bartre killed a Peg each and Eliwood got the torch, Bartre had to help him break the snag. Got Guy so Eliwood can use his KE.

C13x 7/22 turns

got the village, dudes self-improved.

C14 4/26 turns

Marcus rushed ahead, hand axe for EP1 and 3 because there were ranged enemies, iron lance for EP2 against all the cavs and because I wanted to conserve axes, and iron sword for EP4 because there only was a brigand. Hector, Eliwood and Bartre just routed killed enemies in the east and south areas, Eliwood got the Erik kill too by pulling him back on turn 3 and finishing off on turn 4.

C15 7/33 turns

When the team isn't super small, those defense maps actually feel tolerable.

Bartre killed two soldiers, the North-West reinforcement fighter and the thief for the silver axe. Marcus did almost no combat, Hector took on the North-East dudes and eventually pulled back so Sealen doesn't keep targeting him, and rather Merlinus. Eliwood self-improved against some of the south-east enemies, including the sword reinforcements, and pulled back eventually to take the Sealen kill (baited him to attack Merlinus from a pillar so Eliwood reaches on turn 6). Marcus shielded Eliwood on turn 6 EP so he only faces one enemy, since he was at low HP.

C16 5/38 turns

Went through the mountains because I wanted to, dunno if it's advantageous or something. Anyway, Bartre dropped Marcus onto the last mountain tile on turn 2 after being given him by Hector, who got picked up on turn 3 and dropped into the boss area on turn 4. Marcus silver lance'd the boss, Eliwood killed dudes below the start and got the red gem, sain got the heavy spear and bartre and kent self-improved. Lyn shopped for quite a lot of items.

C17 9/47 turns

Bartre helped near the start to drop Eliwood ahead by a bit after he had critkilled the merc, and then went left to kill the archer and get the treasure in the bottom corner. Marcus ferried Matthew to the Knight Crest chest, he was crucial for AI manipulation because he wouldn't get targeted due to having a silver lance. Priscilla recruited Raven and then ferried him to Lucius, the door opened just in time. Kent dropped Hector 5 tiles short of the boss on turn 5 and had to dodge 2 53's and a 68 to survive since he was at 1 HP. On turn 8, Hector killed the boss and Kent moved onto the throne to self-improve with Javelin at a good chance to dodge. Eliwood was a frontliner for much of the time and killed the reinforcement thief on turn 9 for the silver sword, and also killed a Knight so Matthew can get to the chest.

C17x 3/50 turns

aggroed dudes on turn 2, dunno if it was a wise idea but since the sleep staff I missed out on is almost useless when my warper starts at C stf with no guiding ring competition, I pretty much don't care. Kent placed himself next to a killer axe dude and attacked on turn 2 so he'd barely reach fargus on turn 3. This clear was pretty easy to plan anyway with this strat, had I pulled the enemies into the open I might've needed a more thorough strat.

C18 3/53 turns

pretty much all strats from this point on can be summed up by "yeah"

Kent rushed ahead, rescuing Lucius on turn 1 and dropping him into enemies on turn 2 for more exp. Bartre, Hector and Eliwood engaged the right ship. Lucius didn't have a hard time facing the enemies since shamans pull 20 true hit and the peg can be killed on EP + PP and doesn't kill in combination with 2 shamans. Kent PP + EP killed the boss on turn 3, Lucius could actually get more exp on that EP since some generics attack before Zoldam.

C19 4/57 turns

Bartre promoted, Kent rushed ahead, dropping Eliwood into bosskill range on turn 3. The snags were broken by Hand axe!Bartre and Dart. On turn 3, Kent had to dodge 3 55's and 2 40's since he was at one HP. Eliwood killed Uhai with a Rapier hit + crit on PP+EP, having to dodge on of two 49's, which funnily enough happened on the first try. The rest self-improved and I got Fiora. Obtained the torch staff and item.

Time for stats too.

Hector (13.29): 30 HP / 13 Str / 10 Skl / 9 Spd / 10 Lck / 14 Def / 3 Res / B Axe

Eliwood (16.20): 29 HP / 9 Str / 16 Skl / 12 Spd / 13 Lck / 9 Def / 6 Res / A Swd

Bartre (12/1.24): 41 HP / 14 Str / 9 Skl / 6 Spd / 5 Lck / 15 Def / 5 Res / B Axe E Bow

Kent (12.70): 30 HP / 11 Str / 11 Skl / 11 Spd / 4 Lck / 8 Def / 2 Res / D Swd C Lnc

Lucius (7.92): 21 HP / 10 Mag / 7 Skl / 11 Spd / 3 Lck / 2 Def / 7 Res / D Light

Dart (9.98): 34 HP / 12 Str / 8 Skl / 9 Spd / 3 Lck / 6 Def / 1 Res / B Axe

Edited by Gradivus.

Chapter 11: 6/6

Standard. Matthew runs away after opening the door so Hector gets two level ups.

Chapter 12: 4/10

This one took forever, even before I started rigging for strength (which I didn’t have to – more on that later). Had to hit quite a few ~50% hitrates. Hector and Oswin double teamed the brigand on turn one. Hector went north to aggro the brigand and Pegasus knights, Oswin stayed in the middle and OHKO’d things. Marcus did his thing in the bottom of the map. Eliwood and Rebecca sold their inventories in preparation for a shopping trip that never actually happened.

Chapter 13: 4/14

It turned out the first time I tried this, taking the north path, I miscounted the number of turns it was taking and thought I could 4 turn. I also miscounted the squares in the south and thought it would be a 5 turn. So all the Hector rigging was unnecessary, but I guess it's nice having a bigger Hector?

Anyway, I still got the 4 turn, just with an unnecessarily strong Hector. Marcus grabs him and goes south, Oswin knocks a tree down and goes to the village, killing the PKs that fly up to stop them. Guy eventually decides to stop critting Marcus, and the boss goes down on Turn 4. The 4 turn unfortunately keeps me from visiting the armory, which would have gotten me 4 Javelins and 6 Hand Axes, so my 1-2 range is limited going into the next few chapters.

Chapter 13x: 7/21

Self-improvement time. Hector and Oswin get levels, Marcus gets the village. Tragically, Rebecca dies meatshielding, and more tragically, Hector has to use an entire Vulnerary to survive for a few turns.

No stats yet because I'm lazy I should be able to finish 14 tonight as well.

EDIT:

Not going to be finishing 14 tonight. I thought Priscilla was automatically recruited if her village didn't die, so I'm going to have to work harder to figure out her recruitment. Stats from the end of 13x are:

UNIT      LEVEL   HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WPN
HECTOR    07.22   25 13 6  8  4  10 1  C AXE
MARCUS    ??/3.11 33 16 17 11 9  10 9  A LNCE, A SWD, B AXE
OSWIN     11.26   30 14 10 7  4  13 3  B LNCE

EDIT 2:

Turns out I misread whatever website I was using, I just needed to get Erk and I'd get Priscilla automatically. Much easier than trying to get her village.

Chapter 14: 4/25

Merlinus sits this one out, he'd distract one of the soldiers that needs to chase Hector. Oswin full moves north, and Javelins the northernmost soldier to death. Marcus equips a hand axe, equips Oswin with an Iron Lance, and then rescues him all the way down. Serra runs towards Erk. Hector full moves south, on to the bridge, which draws the eastern soldiers to him. Enemy phase, things die. Marcus full moves one space south of the Knight and drops Oswin off one below that. Hector again full moves south, and Serra recruits Erk. EP, things die, Hector gets a hit on the closest Pirate. Oswin hits Erik once on EP, but he 3HKOs, so he attacks again on Turn 3. Marcus kills the Myrmidon. Hector moves to the far side of the pirate and kills him. His move is stunted just enough so that the soldiers catch up with him, and he kills them on enemy phase. Most everyone (including Erik) suicides onto Oswin, everyone else suicides onto Marcus, except the Nomad and the Brigand. Marcus moves just into the Brigand’s range and equips a hand axe, Hector OHKOs the other Pirate, Oswin gets out of the Nomad’s range.

Chapter 15: 7/32

Eat. Sleep. End Turn. Repeat.

(Didn't even deploy Marcus, nor did I go for any treasure. I probably could have, but the Silver Axe isn't too important since Hector still can't use it, and he's gonna start seeing a lot less combat)

HECTOR    9.01    27 15 6  10 6  12 1  B AXE
MARCUS    ??/3.48 33 16 17 11 9  10 9  A LNCE, A SWD, A AXE
OSWIN     15.36   33 16 11 9  5  15 5  A LNCE
Edited by Espemon333

C19x 5/62 turns

I hate Aion and this map as a whole.

Kent ferried Hector ahead, dropped him near the boss on turn 3, picked up Eliwood on turn 4, Hector dropped him off. Killed the boss with a KE crit from Eliwood and Javelin!Kent. Kent got a bunch of good levels.

C20 4/66 turns

Easy. Kent promoted, rushed ahead, dropped Hector on turn 2 so that he can face Darin on turn 3 EP, Bartre gave Hector to Kent before. On turn 4, Kent finished off with Heavy Spear. Dart got the Cameron kill with Bartre's and Kent's help. Lucius killed the sniper and got the brave bow.

C21 2/68 turns

Bought lightning tomes, dropped Hector into Oleg's range on turn 1, Dart used the arena once and Lucius got the bosskill.

C22 3/71 turns

Kent charged ahead, killed Heath with Lucius though I could've recruited him, but I don't care about his stuff anyway so I wouldn't redo for it. Hand Axe!Kent + Halberd!Dart killed Eubans.

C23 5/76 turns

Rath more or less soloed the grass part with Ninian's help and Lucius went through the desert, also got the Jasmine kill set up by Pent. Got Genesis too.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16: 5/37

Lyn and Florina join this chapter; the former spends most of her time training and the latter spends her time ferrying Hector. Marcus takes the long way, and ends up killing the boss, Florina ferries as far as her wet-paper defenses will allow. One of the cavaliers gets the Heavy Spear, but I missed the Red Gem. Wil takes Lyn's Blue Gem and buys a metric ton of Hand Axes and Javelins.

Chapter 17: 10/47

Remember when I said Hector was going to see a lot less combat? I lied. He just walked up. All the archers kinda kept Florina from ferrying. She did get to carry him a little bit, once he dealt with all the archers. Raven gets recruited safely. Oswin escorted Matthew to Raven’s Hero Crest. Lyn grabs Oswin his Knight Crest. Hector got the bosskill.

Chapter 17x: 4/51

Pretty sure this is as fast as I can go without a strong mounted unit like a trained Lowen. Florina flies around, while everyone else visits villages and kills stuff. Got Canas, and the Devil Axe, left everything else.

HECTOR    15.39   33 17 8  12 6  17 1  A AXE
MARCUS    I WILL REMEMBER YOUUUUU
OSWIN     17.77   35 18 12 10 5  16 6  A LNCE
LYN       7.39    21 8  12 13 6  2  1  C SWD
FLORINA   5.80    19 8  9  11 9  4  7  D LNCE
RAVEN     7.46    26 9  12 13 2  7  2  C SWD

Supports:

Lyn x Florina: C

EDIT: I'm assuming I can't deploy Matthew just to get vision in fog?

Edited by Espemon333

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18: 3/54

Florina ferries Oswin to the boss. Raven and Lyn take the right side of the map, while Hector clears out a little bit of the left.

Chapter 19: 5/59

Oswin promotes at 19 for the extra point of mov. He runs down and kills the cavalier, and everyone except Raven follows. Raven goes up to the north to gain some experience. Lyn and Hector clear a path for Florina, who grabs Oswin and fullmoves down. Turn 3 she goes left and dropped Oswin. She dodges an arrow from one of the rangers, and then gets out of the way on turn 4. Oswin equips a javelin and hits Uhai. He moves in close and finishes him with a Silver Lance

Chapter 19x: 4/63

Hector drinks a pure water turn 1, then Florina grabs him and hides in the mountain. She eats a bolting shot, but drops Hector off and Canto’s back. Raven rescues her, and Oswin takes her from him. Lyn moves to get some exp and the Goddess Icon. Hector pretty much solos this half of the map, and lands two really annoying to rig ~50% hand axe hits on Aion, then seizes next turn.

UNIT      LEVEL     HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WPN
HECTOR    18.67     36 20 10 13 7  18 2  A AXE
MARCUS    I WILL REMEMBER YOUUUUU
OSWIN     19/2.28   42 22 14 13 6  20 9  A LNCE, E AXE
LYN       9.21      23 8  13 14 6  2  1  B SWD
FLORINA   7.11      20 10 10 11 10 5  8  D LNCE
RAVEN     11.62     30 13 13 15 3  9  2  B SWD

Supports:

Lyn x Florina: C

Edited by Espemon333

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Berserk staff free/76 turns

Got the Berserk staff and the secret book. Focused exp into Dart, Lucius and Rath.

Chapter lolBrave Bow 1/77 turns

Promoted Lucius at level 18, he used torch once. Filla's Might + Brave Bow!Rath killed Lloyd.

Chapter dullest multi seize ever 6/83 turns

Afa's drop to Dart.

Rath promoted at level 18 and soloed the bottom area. Bartre, Eliwood and Kent went for the top-left one. Dart (promoted at level 16) and Lucius went through the mountains to occupy the right castle. Got Farina but stupidly not the Elysian whip which will force her to stay unpromoted almost forever.

Chapter zzzzz 11/94 turns

Almost fell asleep, promoted Eliwood at level 20 and trained him, trained staff wexp, trained Farina, had Dart get Killers (though sparingly because Farina took a big toll to my cash). Got hammerne with Kent, got Luna.

Chapter I love having to dodge siege magic 5/99 turns

Rath ferried Hector ahead, Farina and Dart boosted Ninian on turns 1 and 2. Rath dropped Hector below the throne room choke on turn 4 and ORKOed the SM on the EP with Iron Sword. Turn 5, he killed Kenneth with a 3% crit since I derped and didn't buy Killer Bows.

Chapter zzzzz 15/114 turns

Got all the treasure besides the delphi shield since I only had 1 chest key. There actually turns out to be an elysian whip on an enemy bishop, which Farina used to promote. Lucius hit A stf and kept spamming physic for regular exp.

Chapter screw these random names, 28x 5/119 turns

Passed up on the 4-turn because Farina can't ORKO Sonia even with 2 crits. Dropped off Hector on turn 3 and killed Sonia with Hector Killer Axe crit + Farina killer lance crit + hit

C29 5/124 turns

dudes rushed ahead, ninian followed them, lucius got the warp, kent killed the boss, rath helped a lot against the snipers, dart killed many of the thwomps.

and stuff happened, I was one enemy and one point of atk short of 4-turning with the strat I used, but screw starting over.

Also, git gud Farina.

VN3Q0Pm.png

C30 3/127 turns

I don't even need to describe, FE7 drafts are varied

fielded lucius, rath and hector

the only reason this took more than a minute is that I accidentally warped rath carrying hector a tile too far and lucius couldn't reach him for the second warp.

C31 11/138 turns

yeah

eliwood didn't git gud

farina got kinda good

C31x 5/143 turns

yeah

C32 3/146 turns

rath did it

C32x 1/147 turns

dart

Final 3+1/151 turns

opened all the rooms except lloyd's and linus on turn 1, killed things, had fun with the berserk staff, athos destroyed Nergal with filla's might + luna and the fire dragon with 4x luna

My chumps

3AE1XAV.png

Did Hector things, was solid but not very great. He has zero trouble surviving rescue drops into boss areas, though.

C1IQwII.png

Yeah.

qWZi4iw.png

Did handy things early on, was a filler mid and lategame.

3qVyl7W.png

He's awesome. Really, he's one of the units I just ignore availability for because they're just that good for when they're there.

FCD1WI2.png

Great warp/rescue user, good 1-2 range combat and solid EP juggernaut once his avoid is good.

co1yhJT.png

Never disappoints really, he had solid stats all around and good at doing frontliner and ferrying things.

ERNCnMg.png

Came in handy. Really good offense, but didn't end up being the one to decimate whole armies this time around.

f4xPuil.png

Had a slow start in terms of stats because he got a bunch of poor levels, but he has good mobility and combat once the stages where it's of use came around, was a very competent Hector ferrier and nuked everything he can spare an action for. Being locked to swords or bows limits him slightly, but doesn't really hurt his effectiveness.

yS3WzT5.png

Went for side objectives earlygame, ferried Hector to my mounts once he promoted and did almost nothing from C21 on.

YzT9mKO.png

Did her job I guess. Her stats were far from good though.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 9 months later...

Superlogs. 219 Turns. Finished this to get it off my backlog (Hopefully this doesn't count as necroposting as the rules of THIS forum section say it doesn't count :P).

Team: Hector, Ninils, Athos, Merlinus, Fiora, Lucius, Bartre, Karla, Raven, Lyn, Wil, Karel, Marcus*

* - Through Chapter 16
** Matthew is free for chapter 11, Sain and Kent are free for chapter 16

Chose Thunder affinity for Hector helping

Chapter 11- 6/6 Turns
T1- Hector attacks wall with hand ax, Matthew finishes wall
T2- Hector kills loldier, Matthew chips archer
T3- Matthew finishes archer, Hector runs forward
T4- Matthew opens the door, Hector runs out with hand axe
T5- Hector moves forward, enters archer range so Hector is guaranteed to live
T6- Hector attacks Wire with Wolf Beil, dodges a 65 on EP and finishes him off. Hector levels up! HP, Skill, Def

Chapter 12- 6/12 Turns
T1- Marcus and Bartre run forward, Oswin retreats, Hector enters a forest and OHKOs a peg. Level up! HP, Skill, Spd
T2- Hector chips an archer. Marcus rushes north and burns a RN. Bartre
T3- Marcus kills an archer. Hector kills a peg. EP kills.
T4- Bartre kills a fighter. Marcus kills a brigand. Hector kills the last peg and levels up! HP, Str, Skill, Luck!
T5- Marcus kills Zagan, Hector misses the brigand.
T6- Hector misses the brigand, Marcus kills it. So close to the secret book!

Chapter 13- 6/18 Turns

Ok I had the hilarious idea of running everybody left so Hector could bosskill for exp. This also saved Silver Lance uses. Bartre protected undrafteds and got the village.

Stats:

Lv 6.52 Hector - 24 HP, 9 Str, 8 Skill, 6 Spd, 5 Luck, 10 Def, 1 Res
Lv 2.12 Marcus - 31 HP, 15 Str, 16 Skill, 11 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 8 Res
Lv 3.90 Bartre - 30 HP, 9 Str, 6 Skill, 3 Spd, 4 Luck, 4 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 13x- 7/25 Turns

Free meatshields here. Becca and Lowen died. Oswin master thwomp. Dorcas and Serra took hits to the face. Marcus got the village then saved the day.

Stats:

Lv 7.43 Hector - 25 HP, 10 Str, 8 Skill, 6 Spd, 6 Luck, 11 Def, 2 Res
Lv 2.55 Marcus - 31 HP, 15 Str, 16 Skill, 11 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 8 Res
Lv 4.79 Bartre - 31 HP, 10 Str, 7 Skill, 4 Spd, 4 Luck, 4 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 14- 13/38
Marcus sprinted to save Prissi. Erk NPC'd to death. Bartre took care of Pegs. Hector was being Hector. Painfully had to wait for a peg to heal. Prissi bought vulns for me to spam.

Stats:

Lv 10.30 Hector - 28 HP, 11 Str, 10 Skill, 6 Spd, 6 Luck, 12 Def, 4 Res
Lv 3.00 Marcus - 32 HP, 15 Str, 16 Skill, 11 Spd, 8 Luck, 11 Def, 8 Res
Lv 6.13 Bartre - 33 HP, 12 Str, 8 Skill, 6 Spd, 4 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 15- 7/45 Turns

Defend chapter/10 Merlinus and Marcus master thwomps. Hector and Bartre self improved. Saved the Silver Axe via Hector, I have a plan!

Stats:
Lv 11.40 Hector - 29 HP, 12 Str, 11 Skill, 6 Spd, 7 Luck, 12 Def, 4 Res
Lv 3.25 Marcus - 32 HP, 15 Str, 16 Skill, 11 Spd, 8 Luck, 11 Def, 8 Res
Lv 7.63 Bartre - 34 HP, 12 Str, 8 Skill, 6 Spd, 4 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 16- 8/63 Turns

Yay Lyn! Probably could have saved a turn by having Marcus carry Hector but I wanted the west village so Marcus had to save it (No way Bartre could). Marcus killed the boss, Lyn self-improved. Team Caelin bought stuff too. Florina played in a lake. I forgot that I drafted Wil. Whoops~

Stats:
Lv 12.74 Hector - 30 HP, 13 Str, 14 Skill, 6 Spd, 7 Luck, 13 Def, 4 Res
Lv 4.33 Marcus - B A N N E D
Lv 8.29 Bartre - 35 HP, 12 Str, 9 Skill, 6 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 2 Res
Lv 6.11 Lyn - 20 HP, 5 Str, 12 Skill, 12 Spd, 5 Luck, 2 Def, 1 Res
Lv 4.11 Wil - 21 HP, 6 Str, 5 Skill, 6 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res

Chapter 17- 13/76 Turns

Featuring l33t strats like Hector facetanking knights to kill the boss on 12EP, and I still saved the knight crest cause loldiers weakened the thief and Wil had nothing better to do. Bartre escorted Matt to the hero crest then fought reinforcements. Lyn is a vuln chugger. 2 loldiers saved!

Stats:
Lv 15.67 Hector - 33 HP, 13 Str, 14 Skill, 8 Spd, 7 Luck, 16 Def, 5 Res
Lv 10.76 Bartre - 36 HP, 14 Str, 10 Skill, 8 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 8.12 Lyn - 22 HP, 5 Str, 14 Skill, 12 Spd, 5 Luck, 2 Def, 1 Res
Lv 7.11 Wil - 23 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 7 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 5.76 Raven - 25 HP, 8 Str, 11 Skill, 13 Spd, 2 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 3.48 Lucius - 18 HP, 7 Mag, 6 Skill, 10 Spd, 2 Luck, 1 Def, 6 Res

Chapter 17x- 10/86 Turns

Sold the Knight Crest and 2 gems pre-chapter. What? I need money. While I probably could have rushed the middle, I would face very real chances of deah so I waited to aggro for exp as Lyn and Lucius ran north. Also that killer weapons gave the death chance. I know I lost a turn somewhere, probably by not aggroing soon enough cause Lyn had to run the long way. Didn't get the sleep staff. Hector master thwomp.

Stats:
Lv 19.68 Hector - 37 HP, 16 Str, 16 Skill, 8 Spd, 7 Luck, 19 Def, 7 Res
Lv 11.82 Bartre - 37 HP, 14 Str, 10 Skill, 9 Spd, 6 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 8.50 Lyn - 22 HP, 5 Str, 14 Skill, 12 Spd, 5 Luck, 2 Def, 1 Res
Lv 7.24 Wil - 23 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 7 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 6.76 Raven - 26 HP, 8 Str, 12 Skill, 13 Spd, 3 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 4.83 Lucius - 18 HP, 8 Mag, 6 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 1 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 18- 4/90 Turns

Bartre was one movement short of a 3-turn, and I didn't want to promote him early.

Stats:
Lv 20 Hector - 38 HP, 17 Str, 17 Skill, 8 Spd, 8 Luck, 19 Def, 7 Res
Lv 13.62 Bartre - 39 HP, 14 Str, 10 Skill, 10 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 8.88 Lyn - 22 HP, 5 Str, 14 Skill, 12 Spd, 5 Luck, 2 Def, 1 Res
Lv 7.55 Wil - 23 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 7 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 8.05 Raven - 28 HP, 9 Str, 13 Skill, 15 Spd, 4 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 5.19 Lucius - 19 HP, 9 Mag, 7 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 1 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 19- 9/99 turns

Bartre brought Hector through the middle. Everybody else self-improved. Hector was infuriatingly unable to hit Uhai after getting in range turn 6. (And no I wasn't gonna go through 5 turns over and over just to keep trying to rig Hector hitting twice in the 50s)

Stats:
Lv 15.42 Bartre - 41 HP, 15 Str, 10 Skill, 11 Spd, 7 Luck, 6 Def, 3 Res
Lv 9.97 Lyn - 23 HP, 5 Str, 15 Skill, 12 Spd, 6 Luck, 3 Def, 1 Res
Lv 8.32 Wil - 24 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 8 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 10.18 Raven - 30 HP, 10 Str, 14 Skill, 15 Spd, 4 Luck, 6 Def, 1 Res
Lv 6.51 Lucius - 20 HP, 10 Mag, 8 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 2 Def, 8 Res
Lv 7.48 Fiora - 21 HP, 8 Str, 11 Skill, 13 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 19x- 4/103 Turns

Fiora carries Hector, rest self improve. Funfact: I had to burn RNs till Fiora either dodged Bolting or dodged the 3 pegs on turn 2, then rig 2 72s to hit just to 4-turn! At least this was fast.

Stats:
Lv 16.70 Bartre - 41 HP, 15 Str, 10 Skill, 12 Spd, 7 Luck, 6 Def, 3 Res
Lv 10.63 Lyn - 24 HP, 5 Str, 16 Skill, 12 Spd, 7 Luck, 4 Def, 2 Res
Lv 8.32 Wil - 24 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 8 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 10.46 Raven - 30 HP, 10 Str, 14 Skill, 15 Spd, 4 Luck, 6 Def, 1 Res
Lv 7.14 Lucius - 21 HP, 11 Mag, 9 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 2 Def, 8 Res
Lv 8.89 Fiora - 22 HP, 9 Str, 11 Skill, 14 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 20- 8/111 Turns

Bartre turn-1's the Sniper. Everybody else just moves forward. Hector killed the boss with Wolf Beil; 2 uses left. Lots of self improvement. Got Brave Bow, Luna, and Blue Gem. My characters are, for the most part, horribly stat screwed!

Stats:
Lv 17.66 Bartre - 42 HP, 16 Str, 10 Skill, 13 Spd, 8 Luck, 6 Def, 4 Res
Lv 11.94 Lyn - 25 HP, 5 Str, 16 Skill, 12 Spd, 8 Luck, 4 Def, 2 Res
Lv 8.74 Wil - 24 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 8 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 12.27 Raven - 30 HP, 11 Str, 15 Skill, 15 Spd, 5 Luck, 7 Def, 2 Res
Lv 9.54 Lucius - 22 HP, 13 Mag, 11 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 2 Def, 10 Res
Lv 10.25 Fiora - 22 HP, 11 Str, 12 Skill, 14 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 21- 5/116 Turns
I took a 5-turn here so I could level Fiora and Bartre more (and get the village with the whip). Bartre really needs it by the next chapter, if not the desert. Bartre got danced ahead, Elidoof went shopping, Fiora self improved and got her whip, the rest got villages or shopped. Oh would have been 4 turns if Bartre either didn't miss or didn't get hit so I wouldn't have had to heal! I could have rigged Fiora killing Oleg but Bartre appreciated the level more, getting to 20! Also got all the villages. Lyn took a turn in the arena cause why not?

Stats:
Lv 20 Bartre - 45 HP, 19 Str, 11 Skill, 13 Spd, 8 Luck, 6 Def, 4 Res
Lv 12.39 Lyn - 26 HP, 5 Str, 17 Skill, 12 Spd, 9 Luck, 4 Def, 2 Res
Lv 8.88 Wil - 24 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 8 Spd, 7 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 12.27 Raven - 30 HP, 11 Str, 15 Skill, 15 Spd, 5 Luck, 7 Def, 2 Res
Lv 10.25 Lucius - 22 HP, 14 Mag, 12 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 2 Def, 10 Res
Lv 11.01 Fiora - 23 HP, 11 Str, 12 Skill, 14 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 8 Res
Lv 1.50 Ninils - 14 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 12 Spd, 10 Luck, 5 Def, 4 Res

Chapter 22- 4/120 Turns
Promoted Bartre pre-chapter. Fiora can still rescue him!

Turn 1
PP Fiora rescues Bartre, who is equipped with a hand axe and has Ninian's elixer. Fiora moves to the end of Ninian range. Gets danced, moves JUST out of ballista range and drops Bartre, then retreats a bit; slim lance equipped. Rest move forward, Lyn towards Rath's area.

EP enemies suicide on Bartre.

Turn 2
PP Lyn moves closer to Rath. Raven breaks the wall, lancereaver equipped. Hector gets danced closer to Heath, also protecting Wil on a ballista. Wil chipped a draco so Fiora can kill it EP. Bartre kills the nomad in his way, from the forest with an iron axe.

EP features more suicides, Wil double dodges the cav. Only Bartre, Hector and Raven got hit.

Turn 3
Bartre takes out a ballista from close range with the hand axe. Hector recruits Heath. Lucius kills the cav, getting money. Fiora and Will finish off a pair of dracos, Raven heals. Fiora gets danced and takes out the Swordreaver blocking the treasure room; I want that brave axe that the thief will grab for me. Lyn recruits Rath.

EP another enemy suicides on Bartre.

Turn 4
Wil chips the thief, Fiora takes the thief kill and the brave axe. Wil gets danced so he can chip for more exp; chose that over Lucius cause Lucius is decently leveled and doesn't get sanded. Bartre hits Eubans twice for 34 with the hand axe.

EP Bartre counter-kills Eubans

Stats:
Lv 20/3.12 Bartre - 50 HP, 21 Str, 15 Skill, 13 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 7 Res
Lv 12.39 Lyn - 26 HP, 5 Str, 17 Skill, 12 Spd, 9 Luck, 4 Def, 2 Res
Lv 9.58 Wil - 24 HP, 7 Str, 7 Skill, 8 Spd, 8 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 13.05 Raven - 31 HP, 11 Str, 16 Skill, 16 Spd, 6 Luck, 7 Def, 2 Res
Lv 10.98 Lucius - 22 HP, 14 Mag, 12 Skill, 11 Spd, 3 Luck, 2 Def, 10 Res
Lv 12.27 Fiora - 23 HP, 11 Str, 13 Skill, 15 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 9 Res
Lv 1.90 Ninils - 14 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 12 Spd, 10 Luck, 5 Def, 4 Res

Chapter 23- 7/127

Brought Matthew to get the Hero Crest, and Flo to ferry him. Undrafted can rescue undrafted~

This took a ridiculous amount of shenanagins but I had 3 goals
A) Lucius levels as much as possible
B) Get the Hero's crest
C) Make the gaiden

Got all 3 done, including a point where I baited out Jasmine with Lucius and Nini's Grace so he didn't suicide on Pent. Also got Filla's might and the money...I mean ocean seal. Fiora had to protect Florina however she could and make sure Pent didn't screw me. I actually had to miss the 4-turn just to get the Hero Crest. No body ring but that just means Bartre the Thwomp will have to Hector carry and I'll find another way to beat the Dragon. Featuring l33t strats like Lucius facetanking Jasmine!

Stats:
Lv 20/3.12 Bartre - 50 HP, 21 Str, 15 Skill, 13 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 7 Res
Lv 13.53 Lyn - 26 HP, 5 Str, 18 Skill, 13 Spd, 10 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 10.23 Wil - 25 HP, 8 Str, 8 Skill, 8 Spd, 8 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 13.97 Raven - 31 HP, 11 Str, 16 Skill, 16 Spd, 6 Luck, 7 Def, 2 Res
Lv 13.68 Lucius - 25 HP, 16 Mag, 13 Skill, 12 Spd, 5 Luck, 2 Def, 13 Res
Lv 15.33 Fiora - 25 HP, 11 Str, 15 Skill, 16 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 11 Res
Lv 2.90 Ninils - 15 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 13 Spd, 11 Luck, 5 Def, 4 Res

Chapter 23x- 8 (or 9) free turns/127

Basically used this chapter as exp for Lyn, Fiora, and Lucius. Hilariously Kishuna got in Bartre range on like turn 3 EP so I attacked him to get the magic.

Stats:
Lv 20/4.08 Bartre - 51 HP, 22 Str, 15 Skill, 13 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 8 Res
Lv 14.90 Lyn - 27 HP, 6 Str, 18 Skill, 14 Spd, 11 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 10.39 Wil - 25 HP, 8 Str, 8 Skill, 8 Spd, 8 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 14.67 Raven - 31 HP, 12 Str, 16 Skill, 16 Spd, 6 Luck, 7 Def, 2 Res
Lv 16.05 Lucius - 27 HP, 18 Mag, 15 Skill, 14 Spd, 5 Luck, 2 Def, 16 Res
Lv 17.69 Fiora - 27 HP, 11 Str, 17 Skill, 16 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 12 Res
Lv 3.60 Ninils - 16 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 14 Spd, 12 Luck, 5 Def, 4 Res

Chapter 24- 2/129 Turns
Afa's drops to Fiora, promoted Lucius. So I couldn't quite 1-turn because Lucius didn't double (damn you speed screwage), and he had no crit. BUT, promoting Lucius gave him enough oomph to take on the hits while holding Shine, and set up Fiora with a 2-turn kill, by attacking from range! Huzzah! Bonus: This let Raven buy some reaver weapons! I have a plan for those, it's called "Lyn doesn't die in chapter 26"

Stats:
Lv 20/4.24 Bartre - 51 HP, 22 Str, 15 Skill, 13 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 8 Res
Lv 14.90 Lyn - 27 HP, 6 Str, 18 Skill, 14 Spd, 11 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 10.54 Wil - 25 HP, 8 Str, 8 Skill, 8 Spd, 8 Luck, 5 Def, 1 Res
Lv 15.06 Raven - 31 HP, 13 Str, 16 Skill, 17 Spd, 6 Luck, 7 Def, 2 Res
Lv 16/2 Lucius - 31 HP, 20 Mag, 16 Skill, 14 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 19 Res
Lv 18.69 Fiora - 28 HP, 11 Str, 17 Skill, 17 Spd, 6 Luck, 6 Def, 13 Res
Lv 3.60 Ninils - 16 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 14 Spd, 12 Luck, 5 Def, 4 Res

Chapter 25- 5/134 Turns

Fiora solo'd the right. Wil played with ballistae. Lyn+Raven south, Lucius+Hector+Bartre north. Fiora promoted turn 4PP. Hilariously, the boss of the west throne decided that attacking Raven was a good idea. He got met by a Mani Katti to the face after Raven seized.

Stats:
Lv 20/6.90 Bartre - 53 HP, 22 Str, 16 Skill, 15 Spd, 8 Luck, 11 Def, 9 Res
Lv 17.06 Lyn - 29 HP, 8 Str, 19 Skill, 17 Spd, 13 Luck, 6 Def, 4 Res
Lv 12.38 Wil - 26 HP, 9 Str, 9 Skill, 9 Spd, 9 Luck, 5 Def, 2 Res
Lv 16.76 Raven - 31 HP, 13 Str, 17 Skill, 17 Spd, 7 Luck, 8 Def, 2 Res
Lv 16/4.62 Lucius - 33 HP, 21 Mag, 16 Skill, 14 Spd, 5 Luck, 5 Def, 20 Res
Lv 20/2.31 Fiora - 35 HP, 16 Str, 18 Skill, 20 Spd, 6 Luck, 9 Def, 17 Res
Lv 4.52 Ninils - 17 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 15 Spd, 12 Luck, 5 Def, 5 Res

Chapter 26- 11/145 Turns

Lol defend chapter. This is WHY I bought those lance reavers. Lyn might not be able to kill anything EP but at least she WON'T DIE. This wasn't hard, just incredibly annoying (and incredibly easy to screw up). I now hate Wil with a passion. X_X

Stats:
Lv 20/8.15 Bartre - 55 HP, 23 Str, 16 Skill, 17 Spd, 9 Luck, 13 Def, 10 Res
Lv 20 Lyn - 32 HP, 10 Str, 20 Skill, 17 Spd, 13 Luck, 6 Def, 4 Res
Lv 14.93 Wil - 28 HP, 10 Str, 10 Skill, 10 Spd, 10 Luck, 5 Def, 2 Res
Lv 20 Raven - 34 HP, 16 Str, 17 Skill, 17 Spd, 7 Luck, 8 Def, 3 Res
Lv 16/7.23 Lucius - 36 HP, 24 Mag, 17 Skill, 14 Spd, 7 Luck, 7 Def, 23 Res
Lv 20/4.66 Fiora - 36 HP, 16 Str, 19 Skill, 22 Spd, 6 Luck, 9 Def, 19 Res
Lv 6.62 Ninils - 17 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 16 Spd, 13 Luck, 6 Def, 6 Res

Chapter 27 (J)- 15/158 Turns

Goal: Recruit Karel while not wasting too many turns

Accomplished? Sort of. It was also hilarious to see Lucius aggro Jerme into...hitting for zero! Might have been able to 12-turn if I took a risk with Lucius but I didn't want to. Also Lyn missed with a 92 on Jerme which cost 2 turns. I didn't want to go back and rig. Also Jerme *COULD* have killed Lyn if he didn't go "Heeeey I better attack from range. She can kill me."

Stats:
Lv 20/12.86 Bartre - 58 HP, 24 Str, 17 Skill, 19 Spd, 10 Luck, 14 Def, 10 Res
Lv 20/2.84 Lyn - 36 HP, 12 Str, 22 Skill, 18 Spd, 13 Luck, 9 Def, 10 Res
Lv 16.13 Wil - 30 HP, 12 Str, 11 Skill, 11 Spd, 11 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 20/2.59 Raven - 39 HP, 17 Str, 19 Skill, 20 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 5 Res
Lv 16/12.69 Lucius - 37 HP, 25 Mag, 21 Skill, 18 Spd, 9 Luck, 8 Def, 28 Res
Lv 20/9.12 Fiora - 40 HP, 18 Str, 24 Skill, 26 Spd, 8 Luck, 10 Def, 22 Res
Lv 6.93 Ninils - 17 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 16 Spd, 13 Luck, 6 Def, 6 Res
Lv 9 Karel - 32 HP, 16 Str, 23 Skill, 21 Spd, 16 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res

Chapter 28- 15/173 Turns
Lol defend chapter. The thwomps (and by thwomps I mean Hector and Bartre) went left, everybody else went right. Bartre ate the boots. Hey, don't look at me like that, I have a plan!

Got everything except the brave lance, but Fiora's fast enough that it doesn't matter. Lucius is best magic thwomp. Raven beat Limstella on 15 EP, did a hilarous rescue chain to get Nino to Hector. Fiora almost died! And Merlinus dodged a Bolting!

Stats:
Lv 20/15.33 Bartre - 60 HP, 25 Str, 17 Skill, 20 Spd, 11 Luck, 15 Def, 11 Res
Lv 20/4.45 Lyn - 38 HP, 13 Str, 23 Skill, 20 Spd, 14 Luck, 9 Def, 10 Res
Lv 16.57 Wil - 30 HP, 12 Str, 11 Skill, 11 Spd, 11 Luck, 5 Def, 3 Res
Lv 20/4.48 Raven - 40 HP, 17 Str, 20 Skill, 22 Spd, 9 Luck, 10 Def, 5 Res
Lv 16/14.23 Lucius - 38 HP, 25 Mag, 22 Skill, 19 Spd, 9 Luck, 8 Def, 29 Res
Lv 20/12.31 Fiora - 43 HP, 18 Str, 24 Skill, 27 Spd, 10 Luck, 10 Def, 24 Res
Lv 7.43 Ninils - 18 HP, 0 Str, 0 Skill, 17 Spd, 14 Luck, 6 Def, 7 Res
Lv ??/9.xx Karel - 32 HP, 16 Str, 23 Skill, 21 Spd, 16 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res

Chapter 28x- 20 Free/173

Goals:
Wil -> 20
Lucius -> B Staves
Thor's Ire
Speedwings

Bonus:
Fiora becomes a flying death machine

I turtled as much as I could to feed Will exp and Lucius staff exp. It really wasn't bad at all (except for the time Fiora decided to tank a 29 hit rate with her face). Fiora solo'd most of the map, becoming a flying death machine. Dropped the Fell Contract; weapons, Thor's Ire, Delphi Shield and Speedwings are more important. Could have finished in 16 but I made the effort of bringing Raven and Lucius together so Lucius could staffbot more. Also got to recruit a Killing Edge/Elixer...I mean Jaffar!

Stats:
Lv 20/16.49 Bartre - 60 HP, 26 Str, 17 Skill, 21 Spd, 11 Luck, 16 Def, 12 Res
Lv 20/6.61 Lyn - 39 HP, 14 Str, 25 Skill, 21 Spd, 15 Luck, 10 Def, 11 Res
Lv 20 Wil - 33 HP, 12 Str, 13 Skill, 12 Spd, 12 Luck, 6 Def, 4 Res
Lv 20/6.86 Raven - 42 HP, 18 Str, 21 Skill, 22 Spd, 10 Luck, 10 Def, 5 Res
Lv 16/14.99 Lucius - 38 HP, 25 Mag, 22 Skill, 19 Spd, 9 Luck, 8 Def, 29 Res
Lv 20/19.27 Fiora - 50 HP, 23 Str, 25 Skill, 28 Spd, 11 Luck, 13 Def, 26 Res
Lv 9.25 Ninils - 19 HP, 1 Str, 0 Skill, 18 Spd, 15 Luck, 7 Def, 9 Res
Lv ??/9.55 Karel - 32 HP, 16 Str, 23 Skill, 21 Spd, 16 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res

Chapter 29- 10/183

Promoted Wil pre-chapter. Maybe he'll give me a reason to bring him to final over Karla?

Berserking the silver lance knight before rescuing Lucius was pretty funny. Had him berserk enemies on his way to the shop so he could fight. It really helped having the enemies kill each other! Karel did some work on myrms, Raven and Bartre killed the aggros, and everybody helped with wyverns. Fiora and Lucius put the team on their backs. Fiora got warp before going for Linus, Lucius cleaned up the leftovers. At one point Fiora had a wall of enemies behind her!

Stats:
Lv 20/1 Hector - 41 HP, 17 Str, 19 Skill, 11 Spd, 8 Luck, 20 Def, 12 Res
Lv 20/18.37 Bartre - 60 HP, 27 Str, 19 Skill, 21 Spd, 11 Luck, 17 Def, 12 Res
Lv 20/7.81 Lyn - 40 HP, 14 Str, 26 Skill, 21 Spd, 15 Luck, 10 Def, 11 Res
Lv 20/1.64 Wil - 36 HP, 13 Str, 15 Skill, 14 Spd, 12 Luck, 8 Def, 7 Res
Lv 20/9.63 Raven - 45 HP, 20 Str, 23 Skill, 23 Spd, 11 Luck, 10 Def, 5 Res
Lv 16/20 Lucius - 44 HP, 25 Mag, 26 Skill, 23 Spd, 10 Luck, 8 Def, 30 Res
Lv 20/20 Fiora - 51 HP, 23 Str, 25 Skill, 28 Spd, 11 Luck, 14 Def, 26 Res
Lv 9.88 Ninils - 19 HP, 1 Str, 0 Skill, 18 Spd, 15 Luck, 7 Def, 9 Res
Lv ??/10.80 Karel - 33 HP, 17 Str, 24 Skill, 22 Spd, 16 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res

Chapter 30- 5/188
Didn't quite have warp shenanagins, or bulky Bartre yet. So I used Rescue shenanagins! Lucius fullmoves and rescues Fiora. Fiora rescues Lucius and fullmoves. Hector fullmoves. Fiora fullmoves and drops Lucius. Hector fullmoves. Hector fullmoves. Lucius fullmoves and rescues Hector. Fiora bossfights. Fiora fights again. Lucius rescues Hector (1 move off). Hector seizes. Silly me forgot to record Hector's chump exp~

Chapter 31- 11/199
Lucius spammed psychic. A-Staves get! Lots of self improvement. Fear the Bartrecopter! Routed on turn 9 EP

Stats:
Lv 20/2.91 Hector - 42 HP, 17 Str, 20 Skill, 11 Spd, 8 Luck, 20 Def, 12 Res
Lv 20/20 Bartre - 60 HP, 29 Str, 19 Skill, 21 Spd, 11 Luck, 18 Def, 12 Res
Lv 20/10.30 Lyn - 42 HP, 15 Str, 26 Skill, 24 Spd, 18 Luck, 11 Def, 13 Res
Lv 20/2.54 Wil - 37 HP, 14 Str, 15 Skill, 14 Spd, 12 Luck, 8 Def, 7 Res
Lv 20/10.86 Raven - 46 HP, 20 Str, 23 Skill, 23 Spd, 12 Luck, 11 Def, 5 Res
Lv ??/12.64 Karel - 35 HP, 17 Str, 24 Skill, 22 Spd, 18 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res

Chapter 31x- 5/204
Bartre ate the body ring pre-chapter. FEAR THE FERRY! Karla get. Tons of shopping. Did some arena use too!

Stats:
Lv 20/3.89 Hector - 43 HP, 17 Str, 20 Skill, 12 Spd, 9 Luck, 20 Def, 13 Res
Lv 20/10.30 Lyn - 42 HP, 15 Str, 26 Skill, 24 Spd, 18 Luck, 11 Def, 13 Res
Lv 20/2.54 Wil - 37 HP, 14 Str, 15 Skill, 14 Spd, 12 Luck, 8 Def, 7 Res
Lv 20/11.54 Raven - 47 HP, 20 Str, 23 Skill, 23 Spd, 12 Luck, 11 Def, 5 Res
Lv ??/12.64 Karel - 35 HP, 17 Str, 24 Skill, 22 Spd, 18 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res
Lv ??/6.13 Karla - 29 HP, 14 Str, 22 Skill, 18 Spd, 17 Luck, 11 Def, 12 Res

Chapter 32- 8/212

The woods suck. Got the bottom 2 villages. Bartrecopter killed Limstella with dual Killer Axe crits turn 8. Hector ate a bolting.

Stats:
Lv 20/3.90 Hector - 43 HP, 17 Str, 20 Skill, 12 Spd, 9 Luck, 20 Def, 13 Res
Lv 20/13.55 Lyn - 45 HP, 16 Str, 28 Skill, 25 Spd, 20 Luck, 11 Def, 13 Res
Lv 20/3.83 Wil - 37 HP, 14 Str, 16 Skill, 14 Spd, 13 Luck, 8 Def, 8 Res
Lv 20/14.71 Raven - 49 HP, 21 Str, 25 Skill, 24 Spd, 15 Luck, 11 Def, 5 Res
Lv 10.68 Ninils - 20 HP, 1 Str, 1 Skill, 19 Spd, 15 Luck, 7 Def, 10 Res
Lv ??/14.66 Karel - 36 HP, 18 Str, 26 Skill, 22 Spd, 18 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res
Lv ??/9.00 Karla - 32 HP, 15 Str, 23 Skill, 20 Spd, 18 Luck, 11 Def, 13 Res

Chapter 32x- 1/213
Karel got the kill. Filla's Might Wo Dao crit. Could have also gone to:
Wil (RNG hell with brave bow/Filla's might)
Raven (Killer Axe or Killing Edge + Filla's Might)
Fiora
Bartre (Only one that does'nt need Filla's Might. RNG hell though rigging a Killer Axe crit with 50 hit)

Stats:
Lv 20/3.90 Hector - 43 HP, 17 Str, 20 Skill, 12 Spd, 9 Luck, 20 Def, 13 Res
Lv 20/3.83 Wil - 37 HP, 14 Str, 16 Skill, 14 Spd, 13 Luck, 8 Def, 8 Res
Lv 20/14.71 Raven - 49 HP, 21 Str, 25 Skill, 24 Spd, 15 Luck, 11 Def, 5 Res
Lv 10.68 Ninils - 20 HP, 1 Str, 1 Skill, 19 Spd, 15 Luck, 7 Def, 10 Res
Lv ??/15.34 Karel - 36 HP, 18 Str, 27 Skill, 23 Spd, 18 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res
Lv ??/9.00 Karla - 32 HP, 15 Str, 23 Skill, 20 Spd, 18 Luck, 11 Def, 13 Res

Final Part 1- 5/218

Stat Boosters:
Hector - Speedwings
Bartre - Secret Book x2, Goddess Icon, Dragonshield,
Raven - Talisman
Karla - Angelic Robe

Fiora critted Uhai low enough for Wil to finish off with the Brave Bow. Karla opened Jerme/Ursula's door, Karel opened Brendan's door, Karel critted Ursula twice, Hector opened Darin's door. Bartre opened the Reed Bros door with Swordslayer equipped. Athos opened Kenneth's door.

Lots of crits with killer/wo dao/swordreaver made this possible. Bartre was 1 str shy of being able to one-round Nergal with 2 crits, so he needed to land 2 crits and a hit over 2 turns to 4-turn, and I didn't want to rig that.

Final Part 2- 1/219
Thor's Ire Luna Crit, Baskillos Bartre, and Lucius takes the kill with Aureola

Overall thoughts:
Getting heavily speed screwed with like everybody but Raven and Bartre (and Fiora post afas-drops) didn't help. Hector couldn't contribute after a while. Don't leave yourself with Hector/Bartre(/Marcus) until Wil and Lyn. Lucius is a great staffbot. Wil was alright at first, actually contributing, He quickly became dance fodder/balliastae user. Yes the turncount is terrible, and I know where I could save at least 10 turns total if I bothered to rig ridiculous things or promote Bartre early. That and I was more concerned with getting this off my backlog.

Character stats and thoughts about them:
Stats:
Lv 20/5.66 Hector - 45 HP, 19 Str, 21 Skill, 12+2 Spd, 10 Luck, 21 Def, 13 Res

Too much thwomp. Most speed screwed Hector I've gotten. Really cost me turns there.

Was great when I had him...

Lv 20/20 Bartre - 60 HP, 29 Str, 19+4 Skill, 21 Spd, 11+2 Luck, 18+2 Def, 12 Res

Surprise co-MVP of the run. Really held the team together as Lucius and Fiora leveled.

Burned RNs in final. Terribly slow start, ended pretty good. Saved a lot of turns, and let me not bring Matt to Oleg by helping Hector out in the chapter with Raven.

Lv 20/6.19 Wil - 40 HP, 15 Str, 18 Skill, 15 Spd, 15 Luck, 8 Def, 8 Res

Well...he contributed. Was completely terrible, but killed Uhai and his cronies in final, and made some plans a lot less risky. Also held together chapter 24 by shooting down Wyverns closing in on Team Undrafted so Fiora could be a flying death machine somewhere else.

Lv 20/15.78 Raven - 50 HP, 22 Str, 26 Skill, 24 Spd, 15 Luck, 12 Def, 5+2 Res

Wasn't terrible but wasn't as helpful as I hoped. Definitely more useful than picking up a later unit as I already lacked combat.

Co-MVP with Bartre and Fiora. He pulled it together when Bartre and/or Fiora just couldn't, and the rescue shenanagins in 30 were huge. Staffbot that can maul enemies. Really picked up after promotion, and did some epic facetanking.

The final co-MVP. While she couldn't carry promoted Hector, she saved a TON of turns either by being a flying death machine or pulling Hector/Lucius/Bartre ahead.

Lv 11.48 Ninils - 20 HP, 1 Str, 1 Skill, 20 Spd, 15 Luck, 8 Def, 11 Res

Dancer/10

Lv ??/17.25 Karel - 38 HP, 18 Str, 29 Skill, 25 Spd, 19 Luck, 13 Def, 12 Res

Saved more turns than he cost, I guess. Killing J/U room with Karla was pretty big, and he just was helping kill in routes.

Lv ??/9.14 Karla - 32+7 HP, 15 Str, 23 Skill, 20 Spd, 18 Luck, 11 Def, 13 Res

Free unit. Helped save a couple of turns in final. Got the talisman. Also helped kill Jerme.