100% Orange Juice Private Matches Organisation

CooledEvergreen

I thought I would set up this topic so that people can organise matches and private lobbys with each other, as well as discussing this game with each other as well.

To get the ball rolling, my Steam username is CooledEvergreen, just as a note, Voice Chat is a no go for me.

I'm "icemario11" on Steam, see the one with the slick Glaceon avatar.

I favour Marc (and Saki/Syura on the side), but I haven't played in a while and don't know most of the latest DLC characters too well. Would be willing to play if you send me a message when I'm online (either here or on Steam) and I'm free atm, OJ is always a fun time.

I favour Marc (and Saki/Syura on the side), but I haven't played in a while and don't know most of the latest DLC characters too well.

From my experiences playing against them:

Kae is fun.

Kyoko is anti-fun.

Krila is basically a Saki that wants to play We Are Waruda; can over-heal.

Alte is played exclusively by achievement hunters and/or bigots.

I'm "icemario11" on Steam, see the one with the slick Glaceon avatar.

I favour Marc (and Saki/Syura on the side), but I haven't played in a while and don't know most of the latest DLC characters too well. Would be willing to play if you send me a message when I'm online (either here or on Steam) and I'm free atm, OJ is always a fun time.

I am tamar.samar on Steam. It'd be cool to organize some games next week.

I am an Aru main. My secondary is whoever I am trying to unlock achievements with at the time.

Great, I have sent Steam friend requests to both of you on Steam. I main Kyoko with Krila and Siguri as sub-mains