FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a feelimg royals wont win the poll. Just a strong feeling.

Im thinking Azura will be top female and Odin or Joker will be top males.

The Awakening trio has an advantage now that voting has been posted in all forums and tumblr since their pre established fannases are far bigger than the fanbases for characters of this game alone.

The royals will own the top spots with Odin, Jakob, and Azura lingering with them. The rest of the characters will sadly get stomped.

Eh, there were a couple surprises in Famitsu; I'm expecting a similiar result here...

This again?

I may or may not refrain from voting, I have about a month to decide what I want to do. But I do wish that they wouldn't let people submit more than one vote. Letting people vote repeatedly makes the polling less about "who is your favorite character" and more "whose fans are the most persistent".

...though this is very much true and may come into play.

I probably shouldn't be voting when I haven't played the game myself, but alas, I am nothing if not dishonest.

So far I've voted Camilla and Orochi for the females, and Tsubaki and Leon for the males. Like many others here, I'm not sure they should be allowing one vote per day like that, but... it saves me from having to pick a favorite, at least. I ought to cast at least one vote for Hinoka, Kinu, Joker, Anna, and Not Inigo (I forget his name), too.

Edited by Phoenix_Kensai

Joker and Soleil

Not into the multiple voting but may vote Crimson and Yukimura

If this is another fan service scramble thing would they have to make four CGs for the avatar with interchangeable hair if both get in or block the head like in the in-game cinematics?

Joker and Soleil

Not into the multiple voting but may vote Crimson and Yukimura

If this is another fan service scramble thing would they have to make four CGs for the avatar with interchangeable hair if both get in or block the head like in the in-game cinematics?

Or completely ignore the avatar, like they did back in Awakening (M!Avatar got third place and F!Avatar second).

Voting for different people on each day doesn't make that much sense, unless you're confident that one of your picks will have a runaway victory anyways… you just dilute your votes and increase the chances that someone else will overtake the character you had preferred the most.

So, for instance, I will only vote for Matoi on the female side as any vote I cast for another woman is a vote that could have bolstered Matoi's position, weakening the chances of my candidate winning.

Voting for different people on each day doesn't make that much sense, unless you're confident that one of your picks will have a runaway victory anyways… you just dilute your votes and increase the chances that someone else will overtake the character you had preferred the most.

So, for instance, I will only vote for Matoi on the female side as any vote I cast for another woman is a vote that could have bolstered Matoi's position, weakening the chances of my candidate winning.

One of mine is Takumi. I have a feeling he'll be fine the way he is.

Voted and will be voting for Shigure every day! As for the girl...I'm alternating between Soleil and Velour just because I like their design mostly.

I admit I am already being a pessimism and guess that it'll be either Leon, Takumi and Marx who will take the top spot anyway, so I can at least rooting for my favorite 2nd gen as the popularity rank for them is a bit more vague, in case they're doing a similar thing like with Awakening.

I kinda hope that they will pick 1 top rank from each route (like 1 each from Hoshido/Nohr/Neutral), so that it'll be more fair...

But, then again. Those who belongs to the Neutral may have clear advantage since the competition is not too extreme. Especially for the Neutral girls as there are only 3 of them.

I'm gonna just keep voting for Zero and Oboro, since the two are so unconventional compared to the other cast members. I'd pick Charlotte since she seems hilarious with her hold gold-digger schtick, but Oboro has a prejudice against Nohrians--a pretty interesting character trait that I am sure gets developed in her supports.

Eh. I went ahead and voted today--Marx and Charlotte again.

tbh I'll probably keep voting for those two, just to keep things... consistent, I guess you can say?

...but I still really like Leo and Shara, so maybe I'll vote for them once or twice...