FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

When does the poll close, it's already the 26th in japan(2:22 AM) if I vote know will this count as a vote for the 26th or will it be for the 25th?

I think it's western time? But you can only vote once a day anyway, and today's the final day. Make your vote count! :-)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final day! And I voted for...

Leo and Shara.

I've been voting for Marx and Charlotte everyday, but I wanted to vote for the other two at least once~

Unfortunately I can't see Shara or Charlotte ranking very high, but at least Leo and Marx will...?

I didn't vote every day (found out too late, forgot a couple days), but I voted for Oboro every time I did, except that one time I threw in one for Rinka. For the guys, I alternated between Benoit and Harold.

Voted a few times for Oboro, Leon, Zero, Rinka. Hope they don't disappoint once I actually play the game.

Kinda hope the kids and Awakening characters place low just so IS don't feel like they have to include them in the next game.

I have consistently Ryouma Rinka from the very beginning

no deviations

Not interested in boosting non-royal positions if they aren't my fav anyway; Ryouma and Rinka are solidly #1 and #2 on my favs list so theres nobody I would vote over them

I mean, I like a lot of the guys too, but even #3 (Marx, incidentally) is not shaking me from Ryouma.

It'd be conterintuitive for me to vote anyone but him when I have a "get Ryouma at least a figure in some form, figma or chibi" agenda to fulfill

Other than the odd Leon vote, Corrin was my only recipient of votes for the males (yeah... I wasn't really interested in most of the other guys). I had a much tougher time of it for female, splitting votes between quite a few (Anna, Felicia, Orochi, Sakura, Elise, Ophelia, and Flora; might've voted for someone else too).

Voted for Saizou almost every time with M!Kanna and Shinonome on some odd days while for girls I alternated between Camilla, Elise and Charlotte (and once for Elfie.) Interested to see the results but I imagine it'll all be quite same-y (royals at the top, Takumi/Leon #1.)

• 2 weeks later...

After looking at the Nintendo Dream poll results, I feel like the top spots won't shift around a whole lot. Seems like Takumi and Leon are pretty set for at least top 3, and Oboro, Marx, Joker, and Elise will sit comfortably near the top as well. But the official one ranks the guys and the girls separately, so who knows, maybe that will have an effect. It was also interesting that over 90% of the voters in the Nintendo Dream poll were girls :P

I channeled all of my energy towards Ryouma, Kazahana, and Hinoka, so hopefully Ryouma will make top 5 among the guys (it's a little shaky based on the previous two polls, but I can still hope... I need some kind of figure of him to be made :3), and I'll be satisfied if Kazahana and/or Hinoka makes top 10 among the girls.