FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Males typically dont get figures though. Chrom and Owain were as popular as Lucina and Tharja and didn't get anything.

Where's my equality?? But I'm fine with anything really.

Hereby switching my votes to Marxander and Asura. I don't really have a favorite female, so I just vote on the handful I like.

Males typically dont get figures though. Chrom and Owain were as popular as Lucina and Tharja and didn't get anything.

Chrom got a charaform and it's not a figma but it's something and I will not pass up a small chibi ryouma on my desk

I've just been voting for Foreo every day because that's just the cutest darn design I ever did see. I married him in my second Nohr playthrough but his Nyx hair isn't nearly as cute as the blonde one we see here.

It's odd how Mitama's apparent "canon" hair is that vibrant pink, because nobody even approaches that shade, not even Sakura or Felicia. Impossible hair makes sense for Gray and Soleil since they have Gaius' and Olivia's hair respectively, but Mitama's is straight out of left field.

Looks great, though.

I was complaining about the same thing to my friend just recently! It's an injustice I swear. If the highest ranking guys don't get figures, they better at least get plushies (preferably made by Gift).

Fourth day, I've been voting for one pair each day, and saving one for the last day. 4 votes for 4 pairs.

In order it's been:

Takumi - Foleo - Gunter - Kaze (Today)

Camilla - Flora - Orochi - Kagerou (Today)

And lastly I'll give my votes to Harold and Rinka.

Voting Takumi and Oboro every day ~~

I have a feeling that Takumi's going to be getting another anyway, since he's quite popular amongst Japanese fans ><

I really have my fingers crossed for Oboro though ; u ;

I've been voting for Shinonome and Soleil for a few days now. (I hope they have a chance!)

I'd vote for Marx and Lazward as well, but I think they're popular enough (or at least, in the latter's case, he's had his time to shine in Awakening).

Bleh. I keep forgetting if I have voted for the day.

No matter how many votes I give Tsukuyomi and Belka, they will nonetheless do poorly

(╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅)

...I think I know how you feel, kind of. Although my favorite male seems to be one of the more popular ones (Marx), my favorite female is Charlotte.

And.. I don't think she's that popular at all? In Japan at least??