FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

Bleh. I keep forgetting if I have voted for the day.

...I think I know how you feel, kind of. Although my favorite male seems to be one of the more popular ones (Marx), my favorite female is Charlotte.

And.. I don't think she's that popular at all? In Japan at least??

I think she's popular! At least on the sub and in SF. Her fans aren't as vocal as others, but I've only ever seen positive opinions about Charlotte (putting comments about her design aside).

Edited by scarlett_94

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Charlotte's terribly popular in Japan though, and she's got stiff competition within the Nohr ladies from Camilla and Elise. Though, it's also worth noting that there's just less content of the ladies in general. Even Oboro, who ranked on the Famitsu poll, I've seen little for. She may well be somewhat popular after all?

My votes have been going to Marx and a mix of Camilla, Nyx, and Shara. Though... if Shara and/or Zero got DLC content, I wonder how they'd handle that without it being imbalanced...

I've been voting Marx since the beginning. I know a royal will win regardless. So I want it to be him out of the rest.

Women, I interchange regularly. There isn't many that stand out to me. Elfie, Charlotte, Orochi, Kagerou and Sophie are probably my favorites though.

I've been voting Marx since the beginning. I know a royal will win regardless. So I want it to be him out of the rest.

Women, I interchange regularly. There isn't many that stand out to me. Elfie, Charlotte, Orochi, Kagerou and Sophie are probably my favorites though.

I agree with you about the women. There aren't many standout female characters in this game, unfortunately...

And IMO Marx deserves the spot. He, along with Takumi, had the most character development of the royals.

it doesn't help that the female royals are treated a lot worse by the plot in terms of significance than the male ones

no holy weapon, less plot presence, etc etc

but my heart is always with rinka

Which is more of a reason to marry Rinka into royalty

You guys forget that many parts of Asia, Japan included, don't believe in gender equality and believe that men are greater/more important than women. I never did like this, to be honest...

I'm pretty sure as resident chinese person I definitely didn't forget that

it doesn't mean I have to like it

(also the mentality is changing as well with more educated, younger people, I do hang around the chinese section of the net from time to time, but most of the very casually-flung sexism I see is from a generation above--which I mean, there's still plenty of sexist assholes in our generation as well, but I do feel it's slowly changing)

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm pretty sure as resident chinese person I definitely didn't forget that

it doesn't mean I have to like it

(also the mentality is changing as well with more educated, younger people, I do hang around the chinese section of the net from time to time, but most of the very casually-flung sexism I see is from a generation above--which I mean, there's still plenty of sexist assholes in our generation as well, but I do feel it's slowly changing)

Ah, I see. That's good to hear. Hopefully this change will slowly happen for Japan too.

But I didn't mean that you had to like it, I thought you all were wondering why female characters didn't get the same attention as male ones. My bad.

I voted for, and will continue to vote for, Tsukuyomi and Flora everyday until it's time. But I don't have high hopes, it's friggin' obvious that the royals will dominate the poll. OTL Oh well...

Quick question; who do you guys think will be the least popular character? I'm thinking that it'll be Fuuga for males and...hmm, maybe Mitama or Nyx for females.

A kamuisexual for the guys, probably Fuuga like you said, and a female kid for the females would also be my guess. Yuugiri and Crimson are too likely to be used by most people so even without supports more people will have memories of using them in battle/hearing their battle VA stuff. And Flora is a maid and even as DLC Anna is still the mascot. If all of that wasn't the case, I'd guess a kamuisexual for the females too. Due to pairing stuff, I doubt any of the first gen cast would be least favourite.

Hard to guess what female kid japan would like least though, maybe Sophie?

Still voting for Takumi and Oboro,

but on a sidenote, I'm really curious as to how they'll implement the Kamuis in if they actually win ?

Like will everyone get their own personalized ones ?

Because I can't see how that'll work out well ; u ;

(unless it's going to be like -Anna decided to temporarily put make up on Kamui and dye their hair // give them a wig so that they look different ! lol)

I kind of want to see Belka or Soleil win as well though !

I'm hoping they'll pick two females and two males ~

Still voting for Takumi and Oboro,

but on a sidenote, I'm really curious as to how they'll implement the Kamuis in if they actually win ?

Like will everyone get their own personalized ones ?

Because I can't see how that'll work out well ; u ;

(unless it's going to be like -Anna decided to temporarily put make up on Kamui and dye their hair // give them a wig so that they look different ! lol)

I kind of want to see Belka or Soleil win as well though !

I'm hoping they'll pick two females and two males ~

I imagine they won't get DLC pictures. It'll probably be like Robin where they made figures (or was it just the amiibos?) with the default appearance.

I've tossed a vote or two f!Kamui's way in the hopes that if she ends up more popular than m!Kamui she'll be the one to get all the merchandise this time...