FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

I've been voting for Lazward and Orochi. Every. Single. Day.

I don't expect either of them to win, but I'd be happy if they got into the top 15. TBH, I'd be disappointed if a royal won either category.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine they won't get DLC pictures. It'll probably be like Robin where they made figures (or was it just the amiibos?) with the default appearance.

I've tossed a vote or two f!Kamui's way in the hopes that if she ends up more popular than m!Kamui she'll be the one to get all the merchandise this time...

oh WHAT in that case I want Oboro to win even more !! ; m ;

though imo, I think f!Kamui's a LOT more popular amongst Japanese fans anyways;

literally 70+% of the castles I visit online (and on japanese forums and such) have female Kamuis.

The m!Kamui's just don't have as great customization options (hair, mostly lol)

I've been all over the place with the girls. Sakura, Elise, Azura, Anna, Felicia, and Ophelia have all gotten votes from me. Damn my indecision... For the guys, though, most of my votes went to Corrin, with the one odd exception that was Leon. Yeah...

I originally voted for both Marx and Siegbert for the males, while my pick for the females will always be Crimson. Long live the Chevalier rebellion!

Since I figure Marx will have the lion's share of votes compared to the other two I picked, I decided to switch to voting only for Siegbert. Noodle Lord can stand on his own with his staunch supporters. That, and he is a royal sibling who is all but guaranteed to snag a top spot in the poll. Sorry big bro, but I'll be voting for your son over you.

So how will the results be shown? Just the top 10-15 male/female, or the entire cast from most liked to least liked male/female?

If they're doing it like Awakening's, most likely the entire cast from the most liked male/female to the least liked of their groups.

Any guesses on who might be at the bottom of the list?

Pretty sure FÅ«ga, Hisame, Izana and Yukimura are safe bets. Tsukuyomi and Mitama are unpopular here so far, but I don't know how Japan feels about them.

It's harder to guess which girls are unpopular. You can't ignore the female Kamuisexuals like you can with the males; YÅ«giri and Crimson join just early enough and are just unique enough to be as popular as the other first gens while Flora is a maid (and on the box). I'd guess that Belka and Eponine aren't too popular relative to the other women, though.

Maybe a child unit from one of the parents who don't join you on all three routes for the girls, just because you won't see them as much and they'd be easier to forget about. Which one though... I dunno.

Alternatively, I'm almost done with the story on the Nohr route and Yuugiri hasn't even appeared yet iirc, so maybe her? I've been told she fills a good gameplay role on Hoshido, but lack of supports and lack of story exposure could still hurt her popularity in the long run. The other female Kamuisexuals all get appearances on both routes (or a chapter for Anna) so they've got more going for them there.

Guys... Ignis seems pretty forgotten about, so I'm guessing him.

All my votes will go to Silas and Hana now. Odin and Ophelia will be fine.

Any guesses on who might be at the bottom of the list?

Probably Tsukuyomi. It seems like no one likes him. Ricken didn't do well and he's a jerk version of him so...

Alternatively, I'm almost done with the story on the Nohr route and Yuugiri hasn't even appeared yet iirc

She appears as an enemy unit in Chapter 13.