FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

I'm confused, didn't Takumi and Leo already win a poll?

Oh well, Takumi, Leo, Flora and Oboro will get all of my votes. It'll be interesting to see if the results will be any different this time around; with any luck, the characters that are actually written well will be more popular this time around.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused, didn't Takumi and Leo already win a poll?

Oh well, Takumi, Leo, Flora and Oboro will get all of my votes. It'll be interesting to see if the results will be any different this time around; with any luck, the characters that are actually written well will be more popular this time around.

Famitsu ran their own; this is the official, IS-sanctioned one.

I feel like the "vote per day" way of handling things is poor, and is begging for the characters with rabid fanbases who consistently vote to win over broadly popular characters who don't have a bunch of people who've designated them as virtual spouses to be pampered.

It really isn't, but it's also like, internet votes in its nature isn't exactly the most well handled thing either

like, you could limit it to IP, but what if your fanbase is in university? Like now the entire computer science department (for example) is stuck to one vote

per computer? I guess, but then if you're really rabid you'd also go to the nearest computer lab and then vote on all of them. I know I have access to like 4 different computers on most given days, soooo (I don't vote on all of them dw)

so I mean there's no real good way anyway unless you want them to put in name and address and a bunch of personal shit like famitsu did I guess

The rabid fanbase people are going to be the ones more likely to buy DLC and merchandise, so maybe that's why you get multiple votes?

I feel like it's kinda just going to end up separating the most popular characters who have a decently shared fanbase (so Leon and Takumi) anyways, while making sure everyone's likely to get some votes from the people who don't feel passionately one way or the other. The placement (at least at the top, where it's most relevant) is likely going to be the same set of people no matter how the voting is done...

It is a lil disappointing anyways though. I mean... I get that it's still going to tell us who the most popular character is, but it doesn't really tell you who's liked by the most people with this system...

Well popularity doesnt mean shear fanbase count. It is also about how loyal and strongly your fans feel about you which is why I think the way this poll is being run is great.

That and most polls are like that these days.

All my votes will go to Leon, Takumi, Oboro and Mitama

Probably Tsukuyomi. It seems like no one likes him. Ricken didn't do well and he's a jerk version of him so...

I actually love Tsukuyomi, but i won't vote for him because he probably won't win anyway :c

Voted today already!! Only 4 more days!! Can't wait to see if the results will differ from the previous poll

Btw, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I find pointless to create a topic just for it, so...

I saw these photos in twitter, Did anyone know what is this? I only know that is from the Nintendo Dream magazine

CR2ZNVtU8AA-iXE.jpg

Looks that the little angry prince is still popular

Voted today already!! Only 4 more days!! Can't wait to see if the results will differ from the previous poll

Btw, I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but I find pointless to create a topic just for it, so...

I saw these photos in twitter, Did anyone know what is this? I only know that is from the Nintendo Dream magazine

CR2ZNVtU8AA-iXE.jpg

Looks that the little angry prince is still popular

According to GameFAQs, Nintendo Dream ran a poll recently for all of the characters and they posted the results. I'm still looking for the source to verify it, but you can look at the thread here.

Results were:

Male votes: 10.4%

Female votes: 89.6%

1. Takumi

2. Leon

3. Kamui

4. Marx

5. Elise

6. Joker

7. Oboro

8. Ryouma, Zero

10. Camilla

11. Deere

12. Aqua

13. Hinoka

14. Suzukaze

15. Felicia

16. Sakura, Saizou

18. Tsubaki

19. Kanna

20. Nishiki

21. Odin, Kinu

23. Cyrus, Charlotte

25. Razwald, Foleo

27. Midoriko

28. Kazahana

29. Ashura, Flora, Setsuna

32. Kisaragi

33. Shinonome

34. Hinata, Velour, Pieri

37. Gray, Berka

39. Siegbelt

40. Matoi, Flannel

42. Eponine, Asama

44. Ophelia

45. Tsukuyomi

46. Harold

47. Gunter

48. Soleli

49. Luna

50. Kagerou, Elffie

52. Hisame

53. Izana, Mitama

55. Benoit

56. Rinka

57. Shigure

58. Orochi, Zoffie

60. Shara

61. Crimson, Lutz, Yukimura

64. Yuugiri

65. Nyx​

66. Mozume

Last Place: 67. Ignis, Fuuga

Edited by Medeus

I dont care much about the poll, everyone have his number 1 character, and we all now this poll will be for the new dlc map, but i wish they create a map where we have a special dialogue(if is married a good dialogue) with any character it doesnt matter if they win the poll or not.

Edited by Sieghart

Of course every person i voted for is in the bottom half

37. Berka

46. Harold

47. Gunter

49. Luna

50. Elffie

55. Benoit

61. Crimson, Lutz, Yukimura

64. Yuugiri

Ouch. They all hurt but that last one is especially painful.

God damn i hope the official poll looks NOTHING like this