FE: Fates Official Favorite Character Poll

Ryo

Hard choices. Ally my votes were aesthetically based, since I don't really want to spoil their personalities. I voted Felicia and Odin yesterday. Today I voted Kagerou and Izana. I'll probably being going on and off with these four. Felicia is adorable, and Odin is a babe holy shit Owain as a Dark Mage. As for Izana and Kagerou, they are just way to cool looking. I get Impa and Sheik vibes from Izana and Kagerou.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my votes are going to Flannel, but Suzukaze, Takumi, Kisaragi and Grey have each gotten at least one vote from me. I might give Silas, Aysura and Hinata votes, too. I really hope Velour places well!

(Been voting for her everyday)

According to GameFAQs, Nintendo Dream ran a poll recently for all of the characters and they posted the results. I'm still looking for the source to verify it, but you can look at the thread here.

Results were:

Male votes: 10.4%

Female votes: 89.6%

1. Takumi

2. Leon

3. Kamui

4. Marx

5. Elise

6. Joker

7. Oboro

8. Ryouma, Zero

10. Camilla

11. Deere

12. Aqua

13. Hinoka

14. Suzukaze

15. Felicia

16. Sakura, Saizou

18. Tsubaki

19. Kanna

20. Nishiki

21. Odin, Kinu

23. Cyrus, Charlotte

25. Razwald, Foleo

27. Midoriko

28. Kazahana

29. Ashura, Flora, Setsuna

32. Kisaragi

33. Shinonome

34. Hinata, Velour, Pieri

37. Gray, Berka

39. Siegbelt

40. Matoi, Flannel

42. Eponine, Asama

44. Ophelia

45. Tsukuyomi

46. Harold

47. Gunter

48. Soleli

49. Luna

50. Kagerou, Elffie

52. Hisame

53. Izana, Mitama

55. Benoit

56. Rinka

57. Shigure

58. Orochi, Zoffie

60. Shara

61. Crimson, Lutz, Yukimura

64. Yuugiri

65. Nyx​

66. Mozume

Last Place: 67. Ignis, Fuuga

YES. Zero and Oboro made the top ten!

I am glad that units outside of the royals are finally getting some love. The only non-royal unit, aside from Oboro and Zero, that made it was Joker, surprisingly.

Edited by Leif

I hope Oboro wins. I don't know what they're doing with this, but if it turns out to be "Scramble" DLC maps like Awakening, I REALLY hope Oboro wins

I dont care much about the poll, everyone have his number 1 character, and we all now this poll will be for the new dlc map, but i wish they create a map where we have a special dialogue(if is married a good dialogue) with any character it doesnt matter if they win the poll or not.

The bolded. I was so sad I couldn't talk to Lissa and Noire in the Scramble maps in Awakening.

By the way... What kind of magazine is Nintendo Dream? 90% of the votes coming from females is weird to me.

Edited by Giga Man

By the way... What kind of magazine is Nintendo Dream? 90% of the votes coming from females is weird to me.

Nintendo Dream is pretty standard video game journalism type stuff. I believe the votes were mail-in, if that says something?

A gap that large seems a lil peculiar, but I dunno what the demographics for FE players in Japan looks like so maybe it kinda makes sense after all?

Edit: Also the top ten results are pretty much the same characters as the Famitsu one rearranged ever so slightly anyways, so it seems the same popular characters are just generally most popular.

Edited by blinkingbrave

Edit: Also the top ten results are pretty much the same characters as the Famitsu one rearranged ever so slightly anyways, so it seems the same popular characters are just generally most popular.

The big difference, of course, being that Kamui didn't show up in Famitsu's poll, whereas they were number three in Nintendo Dream.

It really makes me curious as to how this official poll will turn out. Honestly, when doing surveys like these, there are a lot of different factors at play; everything from one fan having access to more devices like Thor Odinson said to where the characters show up on the list. For instance, Flora is on the bottom of the female characters' side, and I think that'll affect how many votes she gets.

According to GameFAQs, Nintendo Dream ran a poll recently for all of the characters and they posted the results. I'm still looking for the source to verify it, but you can look at the thread here.

Oh thank you! I didn't know Nintendo Dream made a characters poll too! And wow, the results were similar to Famitsu... Now I wonder if the official poll will be similar too or if it will be very different, but anyway, I'm glad Takumi has his popularity, the poor boy deserve it

Now, I probably sent my last vote, now to wait for the results!

Last few hours, voted for Takumi and Oboro again !

I hope Oboro is high up there ; U ;

Same here, they deserve it.

I think Intelligent Systems were really surprised to see Oboro that high up in Famitsu's poll, beating Azura and Ryouma handily, and Hinoka and Sakura not even making it onto the list. It's probably the reason why Kozaki drew a picture of her on Twitter out of the blue as well.