Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

a3jg876.png
Welcome to the smallest large game of the year.

This is a game for 16 players, checked by Kaoz. The rules are the following:
[spoiler=Rules]1. This game is NOC, follow the spirit of the game and don't talk about the game outside the thread unless granted mod permission to do so. Being dead doesn't count as being given permission, so living players contacting dead players to comment on the game and viceversa are not allowed. Post any game-related comments in the game thread (if alive) or in the graveyard quicktopic (if dead). If you don't want to talk about the game in public, you may also post your thoughts on your Role PM anytime.

2. Days last for 72 hours, nights last for 24 hours. You can't talk during the night. Please let the mods know if you intend to lurk or if you have important commitments that will prevent you from posting once every 24 hours, otherwise two prods will likely result in forced replacement.

3. Don't talk after the hammer, specially if you are the player being lynched.

4. Lynches require a majority of votes to happen. If there is no majority, the game will end in a universal loss. No lynch may be reached by 1/3 or more of alive players voting no lynch at phase end.

5. We will not announce potential mylo/lylo variants. Standard LyLo or MyLo will be announced.

6. You will be informed if your action is blocked or redirected.

7. No jesters or other bastard mod elements.

8. No screenshots, Mod conversation quoting (Role PM, night results PMs, etc) or post edits. Any of these will most likely end up in a mod kill. Flavorspec is discouraged but allowed.

9. Being modkilled for any of the above or blatantly failing to play to your wincon (a.k.a: throwing the game) will result in an automatic loss for the player involved regardless of alignment and potential consequences towards the ability to sign up for our future games. This includes powerlurking through several phases as town-aligned. If you are unsure whether or not something you are about to post would be against the game's rules, please contact us and ask.

10. Self targetting isn't allowed unless specified otherwise.

11. If you feel that a game or general forum rule was violated, please do not post about it in the game thread, but contact one of the following people instead:
- Mitsuki
- Vhaltz
- Kaoz
- Eclipse

Game Start link

Fighting for Batman (6/16):

- YOLOSWAG
- Lord Gaius Shin
- JBCWK
- J Elieson
- Dreamer
- Refa

Batmurdered people:
- Great Lord Diego - Lynched D1. Batprofile Checker, Town weak cop
- Supershyguy (Clarinets) - Lynched D2. Shark Repellent Batspray, Town doc

- Proto and Blitz - Killed N2. Batrobin! Arsonist Roleblocker

- Izhuark - Killed N2. Batlucky Person, Town Jack of all Functional Vanillas

- MancerNecro - Lynched D3. Batsignal, Town Morse announcer

- Green Poet - Killed N3. The Batkid!!!!!!!!!! Town 2-shot friendly neighbour

- Tiny Goddess - Lynched D4. The Joker, Mafia Jack of all Trades

- Balcerzak- Killed N4. Batflanders, Town Neighbour

- King Gilgamesh Baldrick - Lynched D5. The BATAGENT, Town Agent

- The3rdCorinthian Sniper Knight - Killed N5. Batcop, Town Tracker

Hosts:
- Mitsuki
- Vholtz

Edited by Mitsuki

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's this for an amendment to the rules:

- If you wanna talk about the game while dead, and don't want it to be public, post stuff in your own role PM should be allowed. :P:

When I host, I notice a lot of people don't take advantage of that. You can ask Elieson about what happened in Ragnarok (and I am NOT sorry about that)!

Too busy right now, so bug me if you need a forum mod in-game!

Edited by eclipse

Five dollars say that this game gets more sign-ups than mine... and I only need 10 total.

It's almost like people are signing up for the one they want to play, the scoundrels.

How's this for an amendment to the rules:

- If you wanna talk about the game while dead, and don't want it to be public, post stuff in your own role PM should be allowed. :P:

When I host, I notice a lot of people don't take advantage of that. You can ask Elieson about what happened in Ragnarok (and I am NOT sorry about that)!

More of a suggestion than amendment, really. But yea, this is a great idea. It allows:

Hosts to understand your thought processes

Possible sub-ins/replacements to understand your thought processes

Just organizes your thoughts better

not /in

Maybe this game will eventually fill!!!

I was thinking about inviting people from MotK to play since they haven't been able to host a game there for months, and it's not the first time it happens. Yeah, it's incredible to think there are places where mafia is way more dead than here.

Would you guys be ok with it?