Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 hours left. I'd still prefer to lynch Mancer but I don't think enough people are on to make that possible.

##Unvote

##Vote: Great Lord Diego

That time of the day when someone... is at L-1 [Votals 4]

Diego (8): Izhuark, Green Poet, Corinthian (Sniper Knight), Balcerzak, Gaius, Refa, Yoloswag, Clarinets (L-1!)
Gaius (1): Mancer
Green Poet (1): Dreamer

Mancer (1): Proto

Not voting: Everyone else King Gilgamesh, Tiny Goddess, Rapier, J, Diego

One hour and 40 minutes until Batman's Wedding! It takes 9 votes to lynch someone.

So you guys decided to lynch Diego for Batman's wedding!

...woah, that's kind of messed up

WELCOME GREAT LORD DIEGO

You are THE BATPROFILE CHECKER.

Through the magical powers of PROFILE CHECKING, you can find out who is town and who the hell is lying about their favourite Fire Emblem characters. However, being exposed to blatant lies about people’s Fire Emblem character preferences will cause you to become severely injured and die.

You are the Town Weak Cop.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Not like anybody cared about Batman's wedding anyways, happy thanksgiving!

It is now Night 1. Send in your actions within the next 23 hours!

Edited by Vhaltz

So you look around, waiting for a corpse to appear in front of your face.

And then you realize that phase has already started but nobody died. Good!

DAY 2 BEGINS NOW! I'm gay and phase will end in 72 hours!

Your actions are being resolved so just wait for some minutes if you do not have results yet.

Note: If you're going to change your actions, send me a new message instead of editing the old one, otherwise I may miss it.

I got a message from Mysterious Anomaly X last night (actually they said who they were, but not outing that because it'll just narrow down who the actual power roles are) proclaiming that they're townreading me. I feel so honored. I think you should use your role to interrogate scumreads though, although I don't blame you for being lazy with it because Courier fucking sucks.

MFW cop got lynched because he didn't even fucking claim (should have made me cop instead):

giphy.gif

MFW no deaths tonight (it'd be amazing if there were no deaths because the entire scumteam flaked):

giphy.gif

I don't have anything to say about the lynch because I felt good about it (not as confident as I felt about Mancer, but it was still a lynch I was perfectly okay with) and everyone who jumped on the wagon were people who said they were okay with the lynch beforehand. I still would like Mancer and Clarinets to respond to my issues with them, and I'll reread the posts towards the end of the day and see if there's anything that I missed (I just remember being fine with Tiny and Izhuarks' read posts on first glance, and not much else happening that I didn't address).

Ok, now that everything is sorted:

I need replacements for both Rapier and King Gilgamesh. Contact Vhaltz or me if you want to sub in!

You know, Rapier had a Dio theme a while ago. Dio is an egotistical blonde haired villain, and hey, so is Gilgamesh! I'm just saying, I'm sure they'd totally dig each other. Considering who they are, I dub this pairing "Flaking In Love". I know I'm bad at this, shut up.

##Vote: MancerNecro

PS Yolo, what are your thoughts on like...anything (cases wanted)? I can appreciate your scumread on Mancer not changing but it's a bit disconcerting that you have nothing at all to say.

Diego was a Cop... what the hell, why didn't he claim or even try to defend himself???

Anyway, I'm still not liking Mancer, would lynch.

##Vote: Mancer

I would also like YOLO to talk about stuff other than Mancer, and Dreamer to elaborate her stance more. And there's also a handful of people who really need to talk more (like Gilgamesh and Sniper Knight).

Mancer should also come and defend himself. Maybe even claim as well.

Lol at Mafia flaking.

Not sure why the hell Diego didn't claim D1 but eh, seeing that he had a Weak modifier I can sorta see but ehh..

Holding my vote for now to see what Dreamer and MancerNecro have to say on the situation at the moment.

I don't have anything to say about the lynch because I felt good about it (not as confident as I felt about Mancer, but it was still a lynch I was perfectly okay with) and everyone who jumped on the wagon were people who said they were okay with the lynch beforehand. I still would like Mancer and Clarinets to respond to my issues with them, and I'll reread the posts towards the end of the day and see if there's anything that I missed (I just remember being fine with Tiny and Izhuarks' read posts on first glance, and not much else happening that I didn't address).

I can't remember, what is your issue with me?

I'm just going to assume my theory is correct so, to be honest I just made a generic post because

1. Back then I was going to sub out (lol) and I was informed that I should play until a replacement happens.

2. I got prodded and felt pressured to say something when I couldn't come up with anything new.

Anyway, while I am mildly suspicious of Mancer I don't want to vote for him just yet and would rather let him/her say something first.

Diego should of claimed like first thing that he was Weak Cop so that people would know he scanned a Mafia when he died. Unless I'm reading the role description incorrectly.

...Actually no, I fucking lied.

giphy.gif

I was being a moron, I have a lot of things to say about the people who were on the lynch (keep in mind that these are strictly in regards to said peoples' involvement with the lynch, I don't have the time to analyze everything about them).

Izhuark: I don't have any issues with your case on GLD by itself, but what I don't get is why you were unwilling to vote Mancer over him (especially when your case on Mancer was stronger). Also why was disappearing from the game super scummy? Thanks for the gift, though.

Green Poet: Fine with, even though she's definitely an imposter.

giphy.gif

Corinthian: I agree that his vote was opportunistic (looks worse after the flip, obviously), but I'm still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt...at least until his sub makes a content post and I can more easily judge his slot's intentions.

Balcerzak: Only vote made purely for consolidation, it's...null.

Lord Gaius: His vote was made for consolidation, but he was also scumreading GLD as well. It's weaker than his Mancer case but that's kind of obvious, so I'm fine with his vote as well.

YOLO: Read: Lord Gaius, except in less words because he hasn't said all that much. PEDIT Okay, fine. Top three scumreads and at least two reasons for why each one is scum.

Clarinets: Your list post had nothing of substance in it and no original thoughts (again, I don't mind the excess of town/null reads), which is what bothered me. I mean, I can get being demotivated and not wanting to play but this doesn't come across like that. Also you have probably the worst vote on Diego, which compounds my issues with you.

Proto: Fine with. I don't see why he'd go out of his way to attach his name to a lynch as scum.

Tiny Goddess: Read Proto, but with reservations (mostly because her case wasn't as strong).

But enough about boring old mafia (which, let's be real, is for fucking loser nerds who have nothing better to spend their time on), let's talk about some lovin'! Specifically, between the star crossed lovers, Cam and JB. It's so wonderful because you'd think it'd be impossible on account of them both being like 8 years old and also living on seperate continents, but the lack of plausibility is what makes it work; pesky little things like "reality" have nothing on the power of the shipping. Also I dunno, they both go on the same NERD forums or whatever.

MFW everyone defaults to a Mancer vote w/o any critical thinking or analysis whatsoever:

giphy.gif

I'm scumreading Mancer too (he's my #1 read), but it's not like there's only one scum left and it's a bit disheartening to see everyone being so lazy after only one day. Anyways, he's already under enough pressure as it is and all of these lazy votes are making me feel uncomfortable , so I'm going with this instead (Mancer, I'd still like answers from my questioning and the top three people you think are most likely to flip scum today).

Also GP, generally when actions fail they don't consume a shot AFAIK. You should ask the mods if it was an error.

You know, the lack of subs is disheartening. You know what always cheers me up during these hard times? Fucking shipping, it's always with the shipping. This time it's Vhaltz and his soulmate, Snike. Have Vhaltz and Snike ever even talked before? I'm pretty sure not, but that's why it's a great ship and not canon. Also both of their names are six letters long if you add an extra letter to Snike's, further increasing their compatibility. If that's not the sign of star crossed lovers, I don't know what is.

##Unvote

##Vote: ClarinetsAndOboes

Izhuark: I don't have any issues with your case on GLD by itself, but what I don't get is why you were unwilling to vote Mancer over him (especially when your case on Mancer was stronger). Also why was disappearing from the game super scummy? Thanks for the gift, though.

I was unwilling to vote mancer because unlike Diego he made the game advance in some way and was asking some good question whereas Diego posts were mainly complaining. Well since FE9 mafia every time someone with a big wagon on him disappear in the middle of day 1 everybody seemed to consider it was scum who abandoned and it was true so i saw no reason for Diego to not at least react to the wagon that was building on him. (i checked he came on SF between his last post and at least 10 hour before the deadline).

Mancer is still my first scumreads (i'm a little suspicious about yolo playstyle because it could easily hide scum intent tough) but I would like to see at least one of his post before hoping on the wagon.