If I could, I'd sub Vhaltz out [Votals 3.4]
Mancer (7): Refa, Gaius, Baldrick, Tiny Goddess, Green Poet, Elieson, Elieson
Tiny Goddess (3): Yoloswag, Mancer, Dreamer
Baldrick (1): JBCWK

Not voting: Balcerzak, Sniper Knight

So you guys lynched Mancer! Awwwwwwww, he always gets lynched </3

WELCOME MANCER

You are THE BATSIGNAL

Your job this game is to alert that there’s dangerous non-Batman entities so that Batman sees it and comes to the rescue! Or maybe not, I never knew much about Batman anyways (Thanks, Batman Wikia!)

Since everybody already knows that there’s dangerous non-Batmans around you’ll use your AMAZING POWERS to tell everyone whatever you like, in morse. You’re a light signal anyways, did you even expect to be able to write it??? Well you can’t.
But you can post words and vote, of course! We’re not such terrible people after all.

If you didn’t want to read all the garbage, here’s your role in fewer words: You are the town morse announcer (note: send us a regular message and we will translate it. We'll post both versions)

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Man, this doesn't look well for town.

Night 3 begins now! It will end in 24 hours. Make sure to send in your actions at least one hour before deadline!

I need a sub for Gaius and probably another one for Balcerzak! Please contact me if you want to sub in!

Edited by Mitsuki

You all wake up to a gruesome scene. The BATKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is DEAD!!!!!

WELCOME GREEN POET!

You are THE BATKID!!!!!!!

But you’re not an innocent child. You’re too cool to have such an OP role right at the beginning of the game, and instead you must work HARD to achieve confirmed town status. At night, you may visit random people you choose and stare at them with puppy eyes, thus confirming your town status to them. You are too PRO and COOL to abuse this though so you’ll force yourself to use it only twice no matter the outcome.

You are the Town 2-shot Friendly Neighbor.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Rip. I'm sure if Proto were still alive he would be flaking right around now.

It is now Day 4.

There are 72 hours till phase end. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Cool, so there are no more than three scum left at this point. TG and Sniper should claim their night actions. Pro wagon analysis coming right up.

If I could, I'd sub Vhaltz out [Votals 3.4]
Mancer (7): Refa, Gaius, Baldrick, Tiny Goddess, Green Poet, Elieson, Elieson
Tiny Goddess (3): Yoloswag, Mancer, Dreamer
Baldrick (1): JBCWK
Bal isn't listed here but I was townreading him before. It's hard to have an updated read on him because he hasn't posted in forever. I haven't really bothered to analyze LG's posts for a while because my thoughts were "why would scum make a counterwagon on their scumbuddy" but uh...yeah (also come on, he is Leaf Green so green is a perfect color for him). Baldrick's bothering me for the reasons I stated earlier, but also because he seemed weirdly flippant around phase end (like he didn't care who got lynched). I was hard townreading Tiny Goddess before but that was partially because I was so sure that Mancer was scum and considering there are at least three scum left, I don't get why they'd kill GP if she was going to tunnel in on Town!TG anyways. Elie's play has just been...weirdly spartan. I can appreciate that he had a PR of some sorts but the way he was waffling at the end of the phase was opportunistic as fuck because it let him latch onto either wagon without any further explanation (this is worse than JB and Dreamer, both of whom I'm townreading, because their waffling had a genuine thought process behind it which is partially why I'm townreading them). Not explaining my townreads any further unless anyone asks me to do so.
##Vote: Baldrick

OK FUCK FINALLY I DON'T HAVE A STUPID POST RESTRICTION

Also

Rip. I'm sure if Proto were still alive he would be flaking right around now.

If he were alive he'd be crying right about now.

At the end there, I was asking for GP to explain why she thought announcer was more likely to be scum than joat with some unproven roleclaims/actionclaims.

I honestly switched to Mancer because with like 15 minutes left in phase it didn't even look like there was gonna be a lynch at all at that moment and I know I'm lazy but I don't want to sub into a game just to make a universal loss happen. I'll read up on the game later as I've been kid-sitting all day.

Oh, forgot to talk about Sniper Knight. He's green (for null) too because of what I said earlier. Honestly, he might as well be a townread because I wouldn't lynch this slot over Baldrick/Elie/Tiny/LG anyways (just because a Tracker claim is more likely to be town than whatever the fuck they did).

Actually you know what? Most of the PR's are outed in one way or the other, so I'd rather just massclaim just so I can have more information to work with (also so no fuck can claim their role with an incriminating scan on someone else during LYLO and force a 1v1).

[spoiler=My Claim]

DGzSZ8h.png

I'm vanilla...yeah, there's nothing much more to say than that. It's a role, all right. I know who the courier is but they really should be claiming that themselves and not be making me do it for them.

If he were alive he'd be crying right about now.

At the end there, I was asking for GP to explain why she thought announcer was more likely to be scum than joat with some unproven roleclaims/actionclaims.

I honestly switched to Mancer because with like 15 minutes left in phase it didn't even look like there was gonna be a lynch at all at that moment and I know I'm lazy but I don't want to sub into a game just to make a universal loss happen. I'll read up on the game later as I've been kid-sitting all day.

You know, it makes me wonder. Proto was the SK, right? What would he do if he and GP were the last ones surviving?

Fair enough. I can't answer for GP but my thoughts were that announcer read more like something that was there to fakeclaim over JoaT (especially considering that there was another flipped JoaT at that point). Also considering how useless Mancer's role was, I thought it was bullshit when he said he was demotivated because he couldn't use it (it just felt like he was talking about something else).

I don't have any problems with your Mancer vote, it was perfectly fine (not as fine as me, though). It's more your stance on them before your vote that bothers me, and also kind of your role as well because I can see scum needing a mayor considering the numbers.

gaius needs to explain the thought process behind his last comment. I have two theories and I don't like either of them.

##vote: gaius

@Refa:

take that back. Me being "flippant" is so. Antithetical to my whole philosophy of how one should play mafia that it is an insult to my moral character. Surely that is not the best reason you can come up with

@elision; someone being at l-2 and you being a mayor who hadn't voted yet, why did you think there was any chance of UL?

@Refa:

take that back. Me being "flippant" is so. Antithetical to my whole philosophy of how one should play mafia that it is an insult to my moral character. Surely that is not the best reason you can come up with

Okay, I will (actually really curious to know why but that seems like more of a postgame kind of thing). Regardless, that was more of something that stood out regarding your end of phase content over what bothered me the most about you.

^^@Baldrick

-Actually, I'm pretty sure that only 81.74% of your content was related to your scumread on Tiny. Way more reasonable.

-I figured your early consolidation vote was a pressure vote, but it bothered me because I didn't get why you would need to pressure vote someone who already had a decent amount of votes on them.

-I agree that he's misinterpreting your Tiny case (WRT to its relation to your Clarinets case). Again, I have some of the same issues with you that I have with Mancer, although it's on a lesser scale. It doesn't seem like you're actually reevaluating your reads despite asking a lot of questions.

-Don't have an issue with your last point. I thought the primary basis for your Tiny case was that she felt guarded, which felt like pretty shit reasoning to me. Your actual case is fine.

I don't remember you ever addressing these reads.

To add to that, I know you did update your Tiny read but that was more based on her claim over her actual content.

I did re-evaluate my tiny read, I just didn't change my mind.

I have explained why I called tiny guarded, if you call it bad reasoning without elaborating there's not much for me to address.

Why do you think I should have re-evaluated based on her content? You were townreading her last phase but you still thought her content was scummy.

Did you 1) actually track Dreamer 2) get informed that you were redirected?

(yeah Baldrick, I'll get to answering your queries eventually but I've been pretty frustrated with the inactivity in this game and have no real desire to post until people start stepping up their game)

I tried to track Dreamer last night and the result was "you see TinyGoddess visiting you." Not "visiting her," but "visiting you." Does anyone know what that means?

What? I don't get it. who was the one who sended you this? Mitsuki or Vhaltz?

If that information is correct, the most likely explanation is she targetted you, and you got redirected by some role.

Like Refa said, you should have been informed if you were redirected.

If that information is correct, the most likely explanation is she targetted you, and you got redirected by some role.

Like Refa said, you should have been informed if you were redirected.

Who should be informed if she was redirected?