Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

Dreamer, why are you letting your lynch happen.

Spiderman derp derp derpity

There's 20 minutes left in the phase, are you expecting an essay about spiderman at this point?

Well, i somehow expected this.

But the most of the reasons to lynch are not reasons that i can defend. For exemple:

“Dreamer claimed firefighter - either she is a town firefighter and we had 2 docs, 1 for ITP and 1 for scum in a 12/3/1 scenario... Or Dreamer is a scum role meant to protect the small no. of scum from getting rekt by Proto. Or she's lying about her role. 2 of these are far more likely than the other.”

I know that i’m just a normal town firefighter and that there are theoreticaly two docs. So the first one. But it doesn’t matter that i’’m going to say this. Because is it not going to change what he thinks

And stuff like, you are a passive player. I can agree with the people who say that.

And no. I don't want an essay about spiderman. That is more reading

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O, and Baldrick. As i will feel oke by saying this.

Thank you for believing me.

Does anyone have a cool idea about some cool last words?

Or a no-lynch and famous last words later. I would be okey with that too

famous last words, eh?

How about, fuck this game, and fuck mitsuki, that's time.

I sort of made a deal with a friend to not swear for at least one week. But it sort of already failed. i'll keep this in mind.

I promise you will not regret this

WELCOME KING GILGAMESH

You are THE BATAGENT.

Your flavour name is so mysterious you’re probably wondering just what you are. Or if you really are wondering what you are, you haven’t played enough Epicmafia! Which is probably a good thing.

Your VERY INTERESTING EPICMAFIA ROLE allows you to post anonymous messages in the scum quicktopic/skype through the game’s moderators. Just post any messages you wish to send in your PM and they will be delivered as soon as the mods are available to do so. You may ONLY send a maximum of 24 messages per phase.

You are the town agent. Bitches.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Baldrick is also banned from playing any future games I host.

You should honestly not play mafia if you're going to be a jerk to literally everybody as soon as something that you don't like comes up or things aren't handled the way you would want to.

It's our game and we run it however we want to, take your salty complaints over trivial matters elsewhere.

Game is now officially in pause

I had my doubts when I accepted to have you in my game, Baldrick, but I decided to give you another chance. You've disappointed me. But I guess that's just the kind of player you are.

So in order to not let Baldrick ruin the game for everybody else for no reason, we decided that the best way to keep the game relatively unscathed is to consider Baldrick's flip as the D5 lynch. His role is as copy/pasted above.

It is now night 5. Send in your actions in the next 24 hours!

Expect day phases to get shorter from now on by the way, probably 48 hours unless a significant amount of players complain that they want 72 hour phases instead.

dead

I finally got my laptop back, sorry for disappearing, everyone. Also, thanks, Blitzy, for playing in my place until we died!

Rip. I'm sure if Proto were still alive he would be flaking right around now.

Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?

dead

Me: We need to update the phase

Vhaltz: WOAH

*10 minutes later*

Me: we need to update the phase

Vhaltz: WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So yeah Sniper Knight died. Yay?

WELCOME THE3RDCORINTHIAN/SNIPER KNIGHT

You are THE BATCOP

Except you’re not a cop after all, but you are an investigative role! Flavour is a bitch.

Every night you can choose to follow some scrub wherever they go and learn who they visited. You’re totally not a stalker though, so you will have no problem keeping it PG-13 amirite?

You are the Town Tracker.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Well, this just HAD to happen.

BUT WAIT! I have an important announcement to make:

IT IS NOW MYLO. You will lose after a mislynch. Be careful!

Also, this phase will only be 48 hours long. Best of luck!

Well that sucked. I guess my townread on Baldrick was right, Spiderman's never scum. Anyway, my points on Eli still stand, especially with Baldrick's flip in mind. I'm leaning on maybe Dreamer as a buddy, but I'd rather cross that bridge when I know it's not GAME OVER YEAH.

##Vote: Elieson

Elieson is so confused at the whole Baldrick thing. He wouldn't have thought he was town given everything.

He also probably thanks Shin for targeting him with another PR. Shin is too kind; Elie should appreciate it

Elie won't have anything to say for 5hours, he's kind of distracted by clearing downed trees and finishing up while there's still sunlight.

Sorry for not being on yesterday at deadline EVEN THOUGH I SAID I WOULD. I actually fell asleep, and while I don't think it'd change anything (I'd probably change my vote to Elieson just to avoid a UL), it was still pretty lame.

None of these flips are helping change my reads on anything! Well, okay, wait. I told a lie. Elie's looking worse after that Baldrick flip (mostly because he was death tunneling the dude), and I...don't remember anyone else casing Baldrick to my knowledge. Dreamer was sort of waffling on Baldrick but really I was doing the exact same thing until he claimed so I'm not too bothered by that (mostly because I wouldn't expect a newer player to be any good at analyzing roles). I'm still bothered by Dreamer for the same reasons I stated yesterday.

I'm leaning on maybe Dreamer as a buddy, but I'd rather cross that bridge when I know it's not GAME OVER YEAH.

Your role -- that is, mission -- is to infiltrate the structure and hand out posting restrictions. This is a type of role-playing game, after all. The point is that you play out your part -- and I expect you to turn in a perfect performance! Complete your mission according to the simulation!

He also probably thanks Shin for targeting him with another PR. Shin is too kind; Elie should appreciate it

Elieson, turn the game console off right now! The mission is a failure! Cut the power right now! Don't worry, it's a game! It's a game just like usual. You'll ruin your eyes playing so close to the TV.

##Vote: Dreamer

Also people who have night actions should out all of their results and who they targeted (and why they did so). It'd be nice to have them in one convenient place rather than scrounging around the ISO's.

Elieson wants to know why Refa finds Elieson to be scummy because of deathtunnelling. It's as if Refa automatically associated deathtunneling with scum, which shouldn't be true. Elie's also pretty sure that some people acknowledged a point or two of Elie's, at least because of

I'd probably lynch Baldrick over Elie at this point as well if I was forced to consolidate.

Elie just wants to know what is going on in Refa's head. He thinks that Refa doesn't really have confidence in his read on Elie, and Elie wants Refa to know that he would love to be cased by conviction and lynched for genuine scumreads and through confidence, if it would help the game progress. Though, it is MYLO, and Elie doesn't want people to mess around. Elie's townreading Refa on the premise of this game's performance, but is highly curious as to Refa being the only person in the game who actually claimed straight-up Vanilla. Refa, did Elieson miss you claiming something beyond Vanilla?

Anyway, Elie's more-or-less townleaning Dreamer because of basic attitude and case approaches.She argues that she'd unable to defend the arguments that she expects to be brought out against him, which is strange in that it makes her look worse by calling out misgivings about her role. She kinda gently nudges the idea of Scum!Shin because Baldrick and I both happened to have more or less agreed on at least that part. Plus, Elie's inclined to believe the Firefighter claim pretty hard. He knows Mitsuki loves arsonists and suspects that she attempted to balance the game around the inclusion of one, hence the protection.

Elie has no idea what JB claimed and also wonders why he hasn't claimed or apparently even crumbed given that last phase, a massclaim was pretty much called for. Elie is scum-leaning on this guy, despite it being his birthday and all [happy 8th birthday JB!]

The more Elie considers things, the more Elie suspects that Omega might be scum over Shin. Omega's coasted extremely hard this game (just run his ISO and see). Omega's 5 person scumdar doesn't do him any favors, in Elie's opinion. The Green Poet thing from Shin doesn't feel faked, nor does it feel necessary to even out as scum; I see no scum intent in this.

If Elieson had to go with his gut, he'd vote for Omega, and wonder how to apply pressure to JB since today marks the day of JB's anticipated valiant return.

##Vote Omega