Fire emblem GE Wars of Dragons

marlon0024

Hello there, im Marlon and i been hacking for..Like a Month now, i feel so old, im 24 years Old. With the small introduction comes my idea for Rom Hacking. I played Crossover since it was finished, and then Elibian and others. So i got the idea of doing a hack myself.

I have started to port some animations from Sealed sword and Sacred Stones to Blazing Sword, its is planned to be done with blazing sword. I already ported Mugs, and added new chars. So my idea is to make a crossoveer, basically with the cast of blazing sword and some of my favorie chars from Sealed and Sacred Stones(Mainly the Lords, some Bosses, and Zephiel...and Lyon)and it has Manaketes, and thanks to circleseverywhere, it has transforming manaketes. And GENDER EQUALITY, quoting Arch "Cause #Socialjustice", most of the female classes missing are in the game already :3, Have made some Reclasses like Rebecca Turned into a Nomad, and Louise Turned into a Druid hahaha, Rebeccas pallete is descent enough I think(Took me a lot of work), and curiously, Louise pallete does not look bad in a Druid at all.

I have rebalanced the Female classes...cause it is so lame that females are weaker, and have so little CON and cannot use power weapons cause it takes away their speed, that was one of their only advantage, is it really something that im missing about the low CON utillity??Besides anyone can rescue them? XD.

I have not touched the Story yet...Have some ideas on the game story by some Fire emblem resonance(The one that wakes the sealed sword, and the one that is the Grado Stone) That makes some time paradox, so the game can start, i have not much development on the story line so far, but who does not wan to take out the 3 semifinal bosses on one round and then go to the three real bosses. I have some issues...Like i want to port Idoun, The demon King and the NecroDracos, but have none experience in spriting, also, i still cannot use correctly Graphics Editor, wich means i cannot port the Maps sprites, i still cannot expand class table without killing my Rom. Also, i would like to Use the Ice Dragon from Elibian Knights, but i do not now who to ask permission (I wan to Ninian and Nills be dancer/bard/Manaketes, i know, i have manaketes trauma)or even if i get permision at all(If i dont get permission ill have to cry and make a crappy Ice Dragon Myself, but i just loved the one in Elibian Knights the minute i saw it.).

I now this is just words and words, but i would like to ask some help in those issues, any help that i can get would be apreciated. This hack might just be a reskin...But i also plan to make a custom class, A vampire in Fire Emblem :3 and that would be all, if anyone has Tuts, besides UT, im still on it, advices, crits, offers help, anything would be apreciated

Edited by marlon0024

Alright, before anything you should order what you've said in paragraphs cause when I look at it it's kind of a mess to read without getting lost or distracted. It will get people more interested in the ideas if it's neater and easier to read in sections.

Also, if you want people to possibly help you or be more interested, maybe show off a map or two, or some in-game dialogue. Something little that's showing you're willing to put in the work.

Edited by Rhayader

Hello again, i took the advice of Rhayader and mede some vids of my progress now, so, here they are:

First One is JoshuGUY XD, well is Guys custom sprite with Joshuas pallete, does it look good? Or do i lave the original sprite?

And Second one is a "Showcase" of what i have done to this day. So enjoy, any comments, any help, critics or whatever you want let them come XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfjshq_QiA

Sorry if I doublepost, but i got something new.

I just made an animation of Full Metal Alchemist Lust and works Fine in FE7, havent tested it in other games, Still needs some work, like sounds and stuff like that, but let us call it a Beta for my vampire class :3

Here, give it a taste and give me your opinions, i most say, im noob in romhacking and absolutely new to spriting and coding Fire emblem animations. Enjoy!

Nice work on the coding part, but the animation is a little choppy and the frame placement is a bit off in some places. The return could use another frame as well. Mainly my concern is that it doesn't fit in with FE style at all - one thing you might consider doing is resizing and then redrawing the frames in FE style, or at least recolouring her so she uses a standard FE palette. But otherwise, nice work. I've never even finished an animation before so props to you for getting it working.

Thanks for your comments, ill try to fix that one later, but first another update to the hax, now i made another animation, it is a transforming necrodraco for FE7, thanks to the advice of circleseverywhere and his method i managed to do it, check it out, the Download link is in the description of the Vid

Im ready to make any other transforming animations, and the next im going to tackle is The mamkute of F6, im gonna make it transformable, if anyone could be a good guy and make it easy to me by sharing the formated frames, i would be glad, otherwise ill start to format them from the raws i got from Spriters resource... :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

• 8 months later...

After a Lot of work here comes another taste of my hack, we now have branched class three with pallete support, thanks to icecube patch and code for the pallete working. Another nice susprise, inside this hack we have Ice Dragons :D.

I need help to do a Female Warrior and a Female Fighter...Anyone has one or is anyone interested in it??

Oh how cool! I love having playable Manaketes/dragons, it's one of my favorite FE traditions.

At this time you get 3(4?) Playable Dragons/Manaketes in my hack, im even thinking in promotion but, that might prove too much for me :P

• 1 year later...

A whole year of must inactivity and i finally made a new animation, here comes a new asset to this ongoing hack:

I hope someone likes it. It took me a lot of Work. Download links in the description in youtube and the Battle and spell animations forum.

I like the animations very much; it reminds me of the dragons of Shadow Dragon and Heroes of light and shadows. My only problem is I think the transformation is a little quick. Of course, you dont have to change the whole animation, it is fine the way it is.

On 30/9/2017 at 9:06 AM, Jj09 said:

I like the animations very much; it reminds me of the dragons of Shadow Dragon and Heroes of light and shadows. My only problem is I think the transformation is a little quick. Of course, you dont have to change the whole animation, it is fine the way it is.

Yep, everyone says that. We have two problems here, first one, my video editor can only make 30 frames per second videos, and the other issue is that you cannot surpass the 40 frame limit for the whole transformation. It looks better in the emulator.

Now, New animation time :D

If you want to have a female light user you can have this female monk. Download links in the description of the video and the resources section of this forum.

One more asset to my hack. I made a Long Haried sage for Lucius and Pent, they use the Uber Sage class.

Yo can use it for your hack too if you give credit. The download Link is the description of the video and the resources section of the forum

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...