~The Serenes Forest Avatar Exchange Program!~

NutOfDeath

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up. Criteria: all that is dank and meyemey. Oh, and +7million points for dank lucina. Waifu priority man.

EDIT: Crap, I didn't realize, Nooo. Welp, another time maybe.

Edited by Delphi Diaqxolite

Hmmmmm... I wonder who got me? ...better be good man... Better be good... :p

Hope my person will be amused/like the avatar I chose for them. ;)

I'm sure whoever chose yours is a good one, have faith. I wonder if, say, if you had Azz's one, would that mean Azz has to pick your one as well?

I'm sure whoever chose yours is a good one, have faith. I wonder if, say, if you had Azz's one, would that mean Azz has to pick your one as well?

Nope, it's all random. I put everyone's name on a randomized list, and a person on the list has to give an avatar to the next person on the list.

Example:

#1 has to give an avatar to #2, #2 to #3, and #3 gives an avatar to #1, completely the circle.

Edited by NutOfDeath

Avatars will be sent out within the next hour. Unfortunately, some people did not contribute avatars, so apologies to those affected by those users. :/

That's a shame. I know people are busy, but if you were not going to contribute, then don't bother signing up in the first place :/

Quick update, since I've resolved an issue with someone who's late (although it's still gonna be slightly late), and there's only one missing avatar, I'll just choose that guy's avatar for him. Gonna start sending PMs now.

Is Interesting... *feels weird having a different Avatar...*...but no sprites!?!? 0_0 *starts hyperventilating* :p

Will be fun to see them all. :)

I was originally going to have you use Tiz Arrior from Bravely Default as he fits into both the wanderer and the Shepard, but when researching for good fanart, even with Safesearch on, I got some rather inappropriate results, meaning I decided to not use Tiz as it would not fit into the PG-13 criteria you said was important.

MAHJONG LESBIANS YES

FUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY JELLY CANNOT BE CONTAINED

Oh, nooo ! What have I started !? (And why can't I do quotes into quotes in this forum, bouh)

As for my avatar... Who is she ? And what happened to her hair ?^^

Are we gonna have other exchange programs later ?

YOU ARE AWESOME, ERRANT

THIS IS THE BEST AVATAR AAAAAAAA

Yeah buddy? Nice! XD

*remembered the Husky convo and pink sunglasses Batman*

I was originally going to have you use Tiz Arrior from Bravely Default as he fits into both the wanderer and the Shepard, but when researching for good fanart, even with Safesearch on, I got some rather inappropriate results, meaning I decided to not use Tiz as it would not fit into the PG-13 criteria you said was important.

Hah, ah well... Now I need to look that dude up, the wanderer and shepherd part sounds interesting... :o

I feel I now truly represent SF's mafia community.

Nice. XD