Feedback for Fire Emblem: Gaiden - As Told in the History Books of Valentia

Julius Nepos

• 5 months later...

I'm definitely enjoying the read as well. My FE2 knowledge is limited, so it's a nice refresher plus it's an interesting perspective. It's not too heavy, but conveys the differences between Zofia and Rigel and their respective gods very nicely. It's difficult to pull off and you've done it really well throughout!

Once the 'As Told in History Books' section is done, I'm interested in seeing what you define as plot limitations for the next bit and how far you'll steer from the actual story.

• 4 weeks later...

I just realized it'd probably be better to leave my usual lurking habits for once and explicitly acknowledge the feedback I'm getting.

First of all, thank you all for reading this. I hope the slow (but steady) updating isn't too much of a deterrant. Now that some exams are out of the way and my college curriculum has become less busy, I think I'll be go to updating once every two weeks.

Once the 'As Told in History Books' section is done, I'm interested in seeing what you define as plot limitations for the next bit and how far you'll steer from the actual story.

I'd rather not say much about this to avoid spoiling anything, but I'll be turning some things upside down.

• 8 months later...

I've seen this listed in the forums and always thought it was a pretty neat idea but never actually gave it a read due to not having played Gaiden myself (and perpetually planning to). I probably will check it out after playing Shadows of Valencia though. And I suspect I won't be the only one. It'll be interesting to see what lines up between your retelling and theirs.