SPRITE QUESTIONS: "What are you working on currently?"

ErrantDShepherd

*blows dust off thread*

Well... so, there was some decent response initially... I guess lets see what happens?

---

Current Question(s):
Q5. 'What are you working on currently?'

-Currently working on mugs for my Lords and Units in my fangame project: Book of Exiles. My AxeLord Quinn is pretty awesome now... but I need to get the rest of the portraits created and brought up to snuff.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS, AS WELL AS POSE A QUESTION OF YOUR OWN.

I'm currently thinking about trying to try non-FE pixel art and designing a character for a random game idea I got, nothing special, really.

Also, did I hear you say Tactics Ogre? I literally restarted it yesterday, after a looooooong period of not being able to beat this one level.

I'm currently working on completing my mug chart for my project and i'm really close :p I only need 3 more. Although I did use some of the free mugs to fill up a slot here and there if I didn't have any ideas for that particular character.

Working on a Pirate Lady character for my project. Jones the Pirate Queen.

RH2vzFT.jpg

Y6bM9PN.jpg

Trying to decide which size to do for her face.

Face beside it for reference is by Zanryu.

Edited by ErrantShepherd

• 1 month later...

Eh, figure I may as well see if this idea has any legs.

So ATM, I am working on a couple things.

Salvaged Project, Book of Exiles, and Open Requests.

My current personal project to finish though is three mugs I have worked on off and on for a bit.

Garhen and his son Connor Whelan.

Zb8iDaw.png

Jones the Pirate Queen.

hVbZZYz.png

It's too easy to move on to new projects rather than finishing stuff up though. XD

Edited by ErrantShepherd

Not Fire Emblem related, but I'm actually currently working on full-custom Mother 3-style sprites for members of Giegue's species! (Giegue being the final boss of the first two MOTHER games, for those unfamiliar with the series)

post-5296-0-49755200-1471321353.png

The left- and right-facing sprites are underway, but haven't been completed yet.

Edited by Topaz Light