General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE MASAYUKI AND YUKITAKA SANDA?

oh boy yes, i do want this, say what you will about Yukimura but his father and grandfather are definitely men of talent.

also i like older yukimura alot.

Masayuki Sanada solidified himself for me as the coolest NPC general in that one stage he features in in SW2 (invasion of the castle where Ina is defending). Edited by HELP

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to think that we could finally see the Sanada Ten Braves in some fashion or other. But that's very likely wishful thinking, still.

And then Sasuke was confirmed.

Some wishes do come true

Informative bump:

Information about the previously mentioned Chaha, the newly announced Sasuke, and the castle town

And lastly, unsurprising to anyone, a 2017 western release was confirmed earlier today.

Edited by Soledai

Well this is probably the best thing I've seen in Samurai Warriors 4:Empires.

I'm playing as Hisahide Matsunaga, and I get the "Sending salt to the enemy" cutscenes. Immediately after that, the very same people got the plague(I think that's what the game refers to the event where a region loses troop strength is, right?).

All part of Hisahide's plan?

Edited by Blackzero

So this is a thing.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/13/koei-tecmo-announces-musou-stars-featuring-characters-from-atelier-dead-or-alive-and-more/

Image39.png

Koei Tecmo announced their first all-star title with Musou Stars, an upcoming title that features characters from popular series, from Ninja Gaiden to the Atelier series.

Looks like we may be seeing a huge clash of Tecmo and Koei characters, lets hope for some cool stuff like Uncharted Waters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Koei_Tecmo_games it'd be a good idea to look at this list to see what we may be in for.

Edited by Jedi

What genre of game is it?

It kinda looks like the Warriors Orochi without the Warriors Orochi, if its a giant crossover game.

I believe thats what it is, just a Warriors styled game, but instead of being all Warriors its gonna be Tecmo and Koei stuff as a whole.

I do believe it's the tried and true hack and slash

I believe thats what it is, just a Warriors styled game, but instead of being all Warriors its gonna be Tecmo and Koei stuff as a whole.

Okay so Warriors Orochi but with all the series from Koei Techmo

Gotcha.

• 2 weeks later...

We got more detail on Musou Stars

Among it being some screen shots of stages

and some details of a plot

A certain world that has long prospered by the power of a miraculous “spring”—.

Now, it is on the verge of destruction. The king who had been controlling the power of the spring suddenly died, and the spring died along with him. The surviving queen, in order to save the world, tells her daughter of an old legend.

“When the spring loses power and the world faces destruction, a hero will descend from a different world. The hero, who gives his own power to the shrine, does not revive the spring. He who guides the hero, who becomes king after the coronation ceremony, will bring the world great prosperity.”

In accordance with her mother’s words, the princess attempts a ritual to summon a hero from another world. However, its power runs wild at very end. And the heroes it summons are scattered across various places.

And then—.

Before each bewildered hero, who lost their way in this unknown world, someone appears seeking cooperation. However, it was not only that princess. There are three people that their sights set on the royal throne.

Thus, the heroes are divided into three factions and made to compete…

I hope they take this game as an opportunity to look into their old classics like Solomon's Key. I love seeing old characters reinterpreted in modern contexts.

I'm hoping for some Uncharted Waters stuff, because I love that game. Solomon's Key is another great one.

Edited by Jedi

There's all kinds of great stuff they can use, it's just not a crossover without a few old school faces.

I also want a NX version with some HW and Fatal Frame characters, but that's a whole other can of worms.

SW News, sort of.

So we've now got older Nobuyuki Sanada...who looks almost no different than his younger self.

And we've finally got Katsuyori Takeda and Hidetada Tokugawa. I personally felt like Katsuyori should've been playable since SW2, but rambles. And I already guessed that Hidetada was going to be added ever since the SW anime was a thing

Also, Yukimura's older sister, Muramatsu aka Sanada eldest daughter too. She only appeared in Nobunaga's Ambition game(s?), so its unlikely that most would have heard of her.

So we've now got older Nobuyuki Sanada...who looks almost no different than his younger self.

And we've finally got Katsuyori Takeda and Hidetada Tokugawa. I personally felt like Katsuyori should've been playable since SW2, but rambles. And I already guessed that Hidetada was going to be added ever since the SW anime was a thing

Also, Yukimura's older sister, Muramatsu aka Sanada eldest daughter too. She only appeared in Nobunaga's Ambition game(s?), so its unlikely that most would have heard of her.

At least we've got Basara Nobuyuki.

I've been waiting on Hidetada since the anime, though Katsuyori kinda puts me off.

I've never seen Muramatsu in NA.

• 3 weeks later...

Just more reason for me to not get Hyrule Warriors Legends. I'm tired of Four Sword Zelda being completely ignored. Yuga wasn't popular as far as I know, yet Vaati's been in three times as many Zelda games as he has and TMC is a well-liked game, regarded as one of the best handheld Zeldas. I like Ravio, but he doesn't even make sense since he's a flat out coward. Honestly, he's lovable and funny, but...not a fighter at all. Then again, I'm not THAT surprised since we got freaking Agitha instead of Ashei for a TP rep.

Edited by Anacybele

Just more reason for me to not get Hyrule Warriors Legends. I'm tired of Four Sword Zelda being completely ignored. Yuga wasn't popular as far as I know, yet Vaati's been in three times as many Zelda games as he has and TMC is a well-liked game, regarded as one of the best handheld Zeldas. I like Ravio, but he doesn't even make sense since he's a flat out coward. Honestly, he's lovable and funny, but...not a fighter at all. Then again, I'm not THAT surprised since we got freaking Agatha instead of Ashei for a TP rep.

Is Vaati seriously not in this game? Especially with the influence he has in Minish Cap?

Well, I knew HW was bad for a reason..

Well, the game is not just lacking in Four Swords related content but also in regards to the Oracle games. And what all those games have in common is that they were developed by Capcom. So maybe there is some kind of rights issue that complicates things.

Although with Four Swords Adventures there is one title among the Four Swords/Oracle games that wasn't actually developed by Capcom. Still, I don't think that it's a coincidence that their games are so lacking in representation.

Whatever the reason, it's a damn shame that those games are so lacking in representation. Vaati's absence is of course very regrettable. Not a lot of characters in the Zelda series manage to be a major character in 3 different games. But these games feature tons of unique stuff in those games in general. Like for example, these days Nintendo is very obsessed with giving Link a horse and call it Epona but in the Oracle games Link had 3 possible mounts and there was not a single horse among them.

Edited by BrightBow

Yeah, getting the rights is the only thing I can think of that's preventing any Four Sword or Oracles content, so fuck Capcom here. :( This might be why we see little content for these games in Smash too. I want Vaati, man!

And personally, TMC is one of my favorite handheld games of all time.

Edited by Anacybele