General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

Well, with Persona 5 Scramble out in Japan, Omega Force now has one less major project on its plate. Also, Team Ninja's work on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is nearing its end with the final announced DLC in late March. Oh, and Nioh 2 is coming out. And Warriors Orochi 4 just released. So yeah... the Warriors train is currently stopped at the station for a new journey.

What would you like to see next?

I'd like to see:

Fire Emblem Warriors 2

Xenoblade Warriors

Trails of Warriors

Tales of Warriors

Final Fantasy Warriors (how has this not happened yet)

Edited by Etheus

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Well, with Persona 5 Scramble out in Japan, Omega Force can now turn to a new project.

What would you like to see? I'd like to see:

Fire Emblem Warriors 2

Xenoblade Warriors

Trails of Warriors

Tales of Warriors

Final Fantasy Warriors (how has this not happened yet)

Hmm, a little sad they didn’t go Persona Warriors instead. I rather dislike the spinoff squeals, I love Persona but I hated arena. 
For me a tie between FE Warriors 2 and Trails Warriors would be my picks.

14 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Hmm, a little sad they didn’t go Persona Warriors instead. I rather dislike the spinoff squeals, I love Persona but I hated arena. 
For me a tie between FE Warriors 2 and Trails Warriors would be my picks.

If Trails Warriors ever happens, I would play the Hell out of my boy, Olivier Lenheim. 

3 minutes ago, Etheus said:

If Trails Warriors ever happens, I would play the Hell out of my boy, Olivier Lenheim. 

Ain’t gonna lie, I’m gonna Fie it up.

It’s more then just a Fie-ling to me.... I’m sorry...

Fire Emblem Warriors will always remain the highest on my priority list. Its the perfect Warriors crossover and there is still a ton of potential that the first game didn't touch on. There's still work to be done on this front. 

However a Xenoblade Warriors does sound lovely. I can think of few things that sound better then tearing down a thousand enemies with Metalface and Malos. 

54 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Fire Emblem Warriors will always remain the highest on my priority list. Its the perfect Warriors crossover and there is still a ton of potential that the first game didn't touch on. There's still work to be done on this front. 

However a Xenoblade Warriors does sound lovely. I can think of few things that sound better then tearing down a thousand enemies with Metalface and Malos. 

Most definitely. An FEW2 with canon FE stages, proper FE bosses (do not pursue The Black Knight!), and greater representation and weapon diversity would be so welcome.

Also, I would very much main Zeke and Jin in a Xenoblade Warriors.

I'm curious as to whether Blades would be separate characters or if they would fight as supporting characters. The second is more accurate, but it would require that XC2 characters function very differently from XC1 characters.