Who to marry to Gaius and Lon'qu

Skarrow

Okay, I'm really torn on this,

I don't know who to marry to Cordelia, either Gaius or Lon'qu

Also whoever does not marry Cordelia will probably marry Tharja

Plus - I'm looking at this from a competitive standpoint and support conversations and hair colors.

But, you tell me what I should do!

Plus - I'm looking at this from a competitive standpoint and support conversations and hair colors.

In that case, Lon'qu x Cordelia and Gaius x Tharja will be the best in all categories.

Lon'qu x Cordelia --> Speedy skilled demon Severa

Gaius x Tharja --> Noire gets Pegasus Knight class tree (free Galeforce!) and Vantage+Vengeance combo.

Both of the kids will have VV either way. Even if you wanted to use it, it wouldn't really matter to this decision.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

I concur with the above comments. Noire is one of the few kids who doesn't look completely horrible with Gaius' hair. Also, Galeforce for Noire is always nice. Lon'qu and Cordelia's supports are also pretty nice from what I remember.

Gaius is usually better off as a father for female kids (specifically for Kjelle and/or Noire), since he pass down Pegasus Knights/Galeforce. No point giving him to Severa since she already has it from her mom - Cordelia.

Edit: But my personal choice is Gregor!Severa mainly because of that red-ish hair >:]

Edited by Formerly Colm