Dual Attack/Guard/Support

Maribelle

I have a question.

These abilities only work for the character who is assisting the fight right? Do they also work for the active unit?

Like say for example Chrom with dual attack.... will the ability only trigger if he's the assisting character or will it also trigger for the assisting character even if Chrom is the active unit?

They work for active and supporting. They also work if the supporting unit is adjacent but not actually paired (but only if they're the one who appears in combat behind the attacker).

Oh so I guess its ok to let Lucina have those skills and still make her the active unit?

Thanks for answering.

Here have some tea and cupcakes :):

NJlghP4.jpg

That looks pretty cute :D: the cupcakes I mean :D:

I tend to use +Dual Strike on Chrom and Lucina (with Rightful to help it activate more often). Brave weapons are very useful if you want dual strikes all of the time as well if you want to save a skill slot and have them at weapon level A so they can use them :D:, otherwise what Czar_Yoshi said applies nicely, especially for Lucina.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

That looks pretty cute :D: the cupcakes I mean :D:

I tend to use +Dual Strike on Chrom and Lucina (with Rightful to help it activate more often). Brave weapons are very useful if you want dual strikes all of the time as well if you want to save a skill slot and have them at weapon level A so they can use them :D:, otherwise what Czar_Yoshi said applies nicely, especially for Lucina.

Rightful King doesn't help Dual Strike+ to activate more often...

and I have a question, does support bonus from Dual Support+ affect the support unit as well?

Rightful King doesn't help Dual Strike+ to activate more often...

and I have a question, does support bonus from Dual Support+ affect the support unit as well?

I thought it did :P: I guess even the best of us make mistakes :XD:

I believe that Dual Support + does indeed affect the support unit as well :D:

Edited by TheSilentChloey

I thought it did :P: I guess even the best of us make mistakes :XD:

I believe that Dual Support + does indeed affect the support unit as well :D:

Great.. I've been thinking for Gerome skillset as support whether to use Hex or Dual Support+ since I already equip him with Anathema. So Dual Support+ then.

Yeah DSp+ affects whoever the lead is, and it only works if the unit who has it participates in the battle.

Rightful King boosts Lethality, Aether, Astra, Sol, Luna, Ignis, Vengeance, Pavise, Aegis, Miracle and Despoil. It also works on the weapons that have those skill effects on them (Sol/Luna/Astra/Vengeance/Leif's Blade), and presumably it would work on Luna+/PavGis+ too if those weren't already at 100%.